kamping-killoch

Killoch's MultiNational Pack

Yea I realize that, it's just would be nice to have an optional PBO. might take a look at a mod that enables squad loadout customisation.

Hey, this pack is amazing! I got one single wish: Add some re-textured camouflage SF Helmets and ECH Helmets (Default Arma 3 Bluefor helmets) for the bluefor team like the USMC faction, Canada etc! That would make this mod 100% Accurate for me and alot of others too. Fantastic Work

Picture of the helmets:

https://www.google.no/search?q=arma+3+sf+helmet&espv=2&biw=1437&bih=802&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=4lHCVMmJNcbnygPewICwDQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=sf+helmet+and+ech+helmet+arma+3&imgdii=_&imgrc=5lHzYEcBbvs9yM%253A%3BvYS682HuOFpfwM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffeedback.arma3.com%252Ffile_download.php%253Ffile_id%253D3627%2526type%253Dbug%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffeedback.arma3.com%252Fview.php%253Fid%253D9793%3B1920%3B1080

Hey guys, thanks for all the suggestions you've been making, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately these days I don't get a huge amount of time to work on the pack so I just can't follow through on every request made.

Right now I am working on a new update, it should include several new nations and patterns, as well as many revisions of existing gear to hopefully improve the quality. No promises on who's in or when's it coming, I just don't want to disappoint ye, but not too long.

Version 3 Update:

It's been a long time coming but V3 is finally here. There have been a lot of changes to the pack, which now features over 360 gear items representing 57 factions. This update brings in many new nations such Iran, Israel, The Czech republic, Ukraine and others as well as expanding the UK gear into a proper faction and refining some of the more heavily used units such as US M81 woodland, 3co Desert and the PLA factions. Other nations such as the US are expanded with new patterns such as Multicam, and my own take on Scorpion W2. The appearance of MANY of the units may have changed somewhat in this update. My aim was to improve the quality of the as many textures as possible as well as to expand the variety. This is an example of the kind of update you can expect from V2 to V3. I hope you enjoy the selection.

One thing to note, as of V3 the three .pbo's are No Longer independent of one another. This was done to reduce filesize owing to an increasing number of shared assets between the .pbos. I hope you understand.

This is a small selection of the units included ( Though certainly not all of them! ) Large image warning!

0fqhegB.jpg

banner-420x120.png

Changelog:

• Major retexturing work.
  • Many Additional Factions:
    e.g. Iranian Republican guard,
    Donetsk Peoples Republic (Novorussian),
    Ukranian Army,
    US Army Scorpion W2 pattern,
    Czech republic,
    United Kingdom,
    Tiger Stripe,
    Australian Multicam,
    ROK Marines
    Israel
  • Generalised ( i.e removed flags ) several uniforms.
  • The apperance of some units may have changed slightly in 3.00
  • Re color-balanced many textures.
  • Likely other things I failed to document at the time.

Dropbox Download

Other Downloads coming soon.

I'd also like to say thanks to all the groups that have elected to use this pack in their modsets, It's very gratifying to see the gear popping up time and again in peoples videos. Thank you!

Edited by Kamping-Killoch
  • Like 1

Great looking mod! I love the way they all look! Now to just customize their loadouts

Edited by Kothen

Brilliant!

Thanks for the release-- I use this mod pack in nearly every mission I make. Particularly happy about this change "Generalised ( i.e removed flags ) several uniforms.".

Thanks,

Ken

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Very happy to see this update, thanks Killoch!

Any way you could add the German fatigues in like not have them be just combat fatigues. Also the German desert fatigues don't have any brown in them why is that cause my real ones do? Oh any way of making Israeli's have helmets too?

This looks awesome! Thoughts on setting this up for ALiVE?

The Infantry/Spec-Ops config option anyway. A good world

Multi-Pack like this (or similar) would be great with ALiVE. ;)

I noticed a new Police faction in the list of factions on the editor, however attempting to start the mission as one of these units results in a missing uniform POPO or something alike, doubt this was supposed to happen? It won't launch the mission because of it.

Also ROK Marines - the Rifleman display name is "ROKMCoodland test Rifleman"

Same thing with IDF having a "USAFoodland test Rifleman" and on the Tiger Stripe faction w/ "Tiger Stripe test Rifleman"

Also under category Independant there's a faction called MNP - BLUFOR w/ inside of that, the Desert Irregulars faction..

The US Army M81 faction has two Auto riflemen, one of which is actually equipped to be a Rifleman (AT), this role would require a simple rename.

The US Army Skorpion factions have two Auto riflemen as well, however they are identically equipped and visually the same. Noticed that duplicate roles were made on some factions for uniforms with and without flags and for men with different vests/headgear, however with the Skorpion classes, this isn't the case.

So that's just my little bug report, none of these are big or mod-breaking and most of the bugs could stay unresolved unless you want to perfect it.

I thank you for the update however, great content.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

I noticed a new Police faction in the list of factions on the editor, however attempting to start the mission as one of these units results in a missing uniform POPO or something alike, doubt this was supposed to happen? It won't launch the mission because of it.

Also ROK Marines - the Rifleman display name is "ROKMCoodland test Rifleman"

Same thing with IDF having a "USAFoodland test Rifleman" and on the Tiger Stripe faction w/ "Tiger Stripe test Rifleman"

Also under category Independant there's a faction called MNP - BLUFOR w/ inside of that, the Desert Irregulars faction..

The US Army M81 faction has two Auto riflemen, one of which is actually equipped to be a Rifleman (AT), this role would require a simple rename.

The US Army Skorpion factions have two Auto riflemen as well, however they are identically equipped and visually the same. Noticed that duplicate roles were made on some factions for uniforms with and without flags and for men with different vests/headgear, however with the Skorpion classes, this isn't the case.

So that's just my little bug report, none of these are big or mod-breaking and most of the bugs could stay unresolved unless you want to perfect it.

I thank you for the update however, great content.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

I appreciate the bug report, I'll have a patch for these along in a next chance I get.

Will we see an update for the upcoming marksman dlc? Love the units!

Thank you for the update Killoch! If I may give my input, so far it seems that the M81 woodland uniform is just too...dark, I feel as if the browns and beige especially should be brighter and or more vibrant. Actually, on the Irregular fatigues (M81) you got it pretty much right, so maybe use that as an example. The British woodland DPM is almost perfect, the browns are a shade of purple on the jacket, but looks fine on the pants. Hopefully you can look into this!

Edited by 5harp5hot

Killoch,

Great uniforms! However, we found that the squad xml does not function with the majority of the uniforms. The exception is the Irish DPM (Desert). Are there plans to change this in future updates?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

This is a great selection of units. As an ALiVE user, I second the earlier suggestion that these units be customized to work with ALiVE. That would be awesome. Regardless, nice work.

I can arm these Korean/Chinese units with AKs and have a proper operation in Asia now.

I got this pack for a mission I wanted to try earlier and everything in that mission worked fine; all the units spawned and had the right uniforms.

However, I am just starting a new mission of my own and, just for no reason at all I decided to make my debugging unit a cop from this pack and when I try to preview it so I can mark off where I want to place stuff, I get a no entry error for "cfgWeapons.MNP_CombatUniform_POPO" and can not preview the mission.

It works for all the other units, just not the two police.

If I recall correctly I reported the issue with the police uniform a while ago....developer acknowledged it but since I don't think he'll be updating anytime soon, we probably won't be seeing a fix anytime soon.