kamping-killoch

Killoch's MultiNational Pack

Killoch, it looks like at least a vanilla backpack or two is deleted in the arsenal when I install your mod, not sure if you knew about this or if it's intended but I know for certain that Coyote Field Pack is taken off the menu when this is installed.  Will look at it more when I have time to see what else might be missing.

This was probably noted months ago when the patch came out, but just in case: 1.42 switched the Zafir LMG's ammunition from 150Rnd_762x51_Box to 150Rnd_762x54_Box, so all Autorifleman units using the Zafir have magazines that they can't load their weapons with.

Other than this and the other bug reports above, this is a great addon. Thank you!

Minor Update Day

Hi folks, Sorry to any users who have been hoping for updates, I've been working and had extremely little time to put into this. That being said there will be an update soon on SIX to get the Armour working with the new PPS update, it should give all armor in the pack working values. I expect to do another revision in a few weeks ( that may slip to the end of january ) for the purpose of refining these armor values. As penance there are a few additional Uniforms in the update, not a huge amount like the last few updates but some interesting things including Tropical/Green Type 07.

SIX should update "soon" and other download links will be edited to this post as they become available.

Initial Google Drive Link

Again sorry to any users and groups that use the pack.

• Like 6

I absolutely love this uniform pack (especially the finnish M05)

I thought you could make more of these, if you have time and motivation ofcourse

https://static.ylilauta.org/files/tp/orig/paoasdyy/efefsfsfsd.jpg

I'd personally love to see a desert (the one most right one on first row) and urban variant (the grey one in low right corner :rolleyes:

Very nice mod, but time for a weap replacement PBO! Massi or HLC hmmm? Time to get configging..

Updated mod v3.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Kamping-Killoch , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

... we found that the squad xml does not function with the majority of the uniforms. The exception is the Irish DPM (Desert). Are there plans to change this in future updates?

I noticed this today too.  Great mod with superb textures but rather curious why the squad xml logo only appears on two uniform types of one faction.

Updates Yey!

Sorry to have two updates this close together, I guess this is update...3.2...ish.

Anyway, I've finally got around to fixing all* those bugs you asked about ( * = probably ).

The specific changelog is as follows:

•  Reattached arm muscles to several new soldiers, they can now throw grenades and place explosives
  •  Added new Irregular winter units and their hats
  •  Unblocked Coyote Backpacks ( Thanks to corsa1r for pointing this out)
  •  Fixed broken Police units
  •  Added new PLA temperate "Artillery" pattern and Police Special Forces Pattern and some associated gear
  •  Added Hidden Festive Jumpers
  •  Added "Tan LBV"'s, identical to the Vanilla OPFOR LBV with some armour added in
  •  Un-Ruffled VDV Beret
  •  Washed Tiger Stripe boonies until they were as dull as the uniform
  •  Added some sort of urban digital urban pattern
  •  Revised the USMC patterns
  •  Added a number of 1960's African Merc. inspired patterns incl. Bush camo, French Lizard and "Duck"
  •  Iranian uniforms no longer need testing

Thanks to corsa1r for spotting the backpack bug, I'd not known about it until just now. Also thanks to everyone else who has reported issues. Unfortunately for the time being I am only able to support the mod as a gear pack, and not the many units included. This is simply a matter of time available to me due to work obligations etc.. This means no weapon replacement versions from me. That being said you are As always free to take the pack apart and do that sort of thing for yourselves/ your groups.

Re: XMLs

I don't know why they don't work specifically, they are lost in some sort of circular scripted black hole that I've not had time to untangle.

If you're looking for the festive jumpers they are:

MNP_CombatUniform_WWS_A

MNP_CombatUniform_WWS_B

MNP_CombatUniform_WWS_C

The download linky is:

Google Drive

• Like 4

Thanks for still supporting this mod. Our community is currently not using it, but I still enjoy checking out your camo-texture creations in the editor / arsenal.

Question: are you employing vanilla damage / protection values for vests, helmets and uniforms or did you modify those values to a certain degree?

Thanks for still supporting this mod. Our community is currently not using it, but I still enjoy checking out your camo-texture creations in the editor / arsenal.

Question: are you employing vanilla damage / protection values for vests, helmets and uniforms or did you modify those values to a certain degree?

The armour values are custom, but based almost exactly on vanilla values. There are a few exceptions, such as the LBVs which offer light armour where the Vanilla LBVs do not.

The armour values are custom, but based almost exactly on vanilla values. There are a few exceptions, such as the LBVs which offer light armour where the Vanilla LBVs do not.

Thanks a lot for the clarification. Our community prefers using vanilla or close to vanilla values in order to ensure broad compatibility across multiple mod platforms and vanilla assets, especially for PvP.

Currently we are prepping a restructure of our mod repo, might be replacing some older gear mods with yours.  ^_^

Keep up the great work!

There's no chest rig for the Finish arctic camo.

Most likely because there is no winter camo version of the M05 combat vest, since the winter jacket can be worn over it without restricting access too much. It would be neat to have the winter camo work sort of like the ghillies in that it hides your vest, but that might be hard to make look good by just reskinning an existing uniform.

Speaking of the finnish gear, it's not a big deal but the flag should only be worn on the left sleeve (and the right way around) instead of both and flipped to 'face forward' like the americans do it. It would also make more sense to use the subdued flag colours in combat gear instead of the full colour one: http://i.imgur.com/CKRK48l.jpg

nice pants! thanks for the hard work you put in this :)

Ive read it in the replies here earlier, the config.bin/cpp included is just jibberish when trying to open it, if I use mikero`s tools, either it crashes, or just shows a "-" in the output window. Ive been wanting to edit the containerclass= values down to a more vanilla like space.

Hey Killoch, any chance of seeing this on Steam Workshop?

Also, I found a bug, where none of the Independant factions are showing up in zeus, and the PLA units are still using their old helmets

With the NPA - National Peoples Army you mean the Army of East Germany, right ? Cause I can´t find that camo in my game.

Will you add flagless variants? I want to make some terrorists but the flags kill many of the uniforms

• Like 1