Thanks. I'm adding some females to our multiplayer zombie survival mission because we have a number of girls in our gaming group. So if I am reading you correctly, before the game they should select, in the player profile , a female head and all of us will then that head in the multiplayer mission?

Los

As long as everyone is using the mod yes. Otherwise other players will see the default male head.

• Like 2

Uuuhm, is everything okay guys? Where did you get this new version?

• Like 1

Just so you know guys I have no idea where this version came from, I'm 200 miles away from my work computer so it's not an update I've triggered or am aware of

Just so you know guys I have no idea where this version came from, I'm 200 miles away from my work computer so it's not an update I've triggered or am aware of

It's happening the same thing to a whole bunch of other threads, something's going on

A lot of stuff seems to be getting "updated" today-mainly by PWS, but there is no actual updates.I have seen it now with several mods today-JSRS,Massi weapons,Spec4 etc etc.Not sure why though...

A lot of stuff seems to be getting "updated" today-mainly by PWS, but there is no actual updates.I have seen it now with several mods today-JSRS,Massi weapons,Spec4 etc etc.Not sure why though...

I haven't seen them update anything in a while so maybe they're making a pass and updating mods on their launcher?

Yep... pretty sure it's just catchup... same in the ravage thread but last update was weeks ago

Righto! Back from a trip that in my honest opinion was way too long. Work continues.

You guys wanna see camo faces from this upcoming release?

• Like 7

it should come as no surprise to you that mason's face has been reworked... again, just adding the final touches. 

Modifications done, looks a little less... strange now. 

20160914134832_1_by_zeealex-dahpz4y.jpg

20160914134838_1_by_zeealex-dahpzdu.jpg

and I've been playing around, and possibly having too much fun with camo faces

20160914160822_1_by_zeealex-dahpzgm.jpg

• Like 13

The new head looks awesome. Definitely more life like. The camo face update is much needed as well! Keep it up!

• Like 2

As much as I appreciate them, likes don't tell me what needs to changed, talk please. I don't bite.

I was discussing this other day with one of my buddies i think female faces look plastick if you understand what i mean,shine from the sun on her face is too much i would say.

http://orig01.deviantart.net/fde2/f/2016/258/9/e/20160914134832_1_by_zeealex-dahpz4y.jpg

Other than that face looks good,looks like cute female, which  would kick somebody`s ass :D

• Like 3

If I remember rightly masons specular intensity is higher than the others, I shall investigate thisnevening, but I agree, thanks for bringing that up

I was discussing this other day with one of my buddies i think female faces look plastick if you understand what i mean,shine from the sun on her face is too much i would say.

http://orig01.deviantart.net/fde2/f/2016/258/9/e/20160914134832_1_by_zeealex-dahpz4y.jpg

Other than that face looks good,looks like cute female, which  would kick somebody`s ass :D

yep too smooth, the pores need to be more noticeable

A nice African American female face like Gabrielle Union would be sweet!! ;)

I like the idea of the Camoface, and the quality of the textures is really good, but the Application of the Camo looks like some random civilian said "Yep, i am gonna get some Paint on my Face to look like a Warrior".

It is breaking multiple rules of camouflage: 

1. Straight Black Lines in a 90 degree angle, very very bad on camo.

2. You can see some Skintone, in basic training you would get killed for that.

There are 3 Types of facecamo pattern i am aware of:

1. Z type Camo, the Face is painted in multiple Zs that will blend together in a very irregular pattern.

2. Multiple overlaying Spots to get a smooth transition from color to color.

3. Complete Green Face, with diagonal brown lines, they're not supposed to be exactly straight but somewhat irregular.

This is not meant as an offense its just a nice hint.

The camo looks a bit unprofessional, as per above, otherwise great work. I'm really looking forward to the next update. 

If I may have some suggestions, I'd like to see a blonde, Eastern European-looking face. Everything you've got in the pack so far looks American, which isn't a bad thing considering which side the players are on 90% of the time, but I'd love to see a face (or two) that could work for the Russians.

yep too smooth, the pores need to be more noticeable

the pores are quite extensive, well, compared to the older versions. I think it's more to do with the specularity and perhaps image compression in this particular case.

Just checked mason's .rvmat and her specular power is too high, will turn it down and we should see a more diffused shine similar to that of oily/sweaty skin

A nice African American female face like Gabrielle Union would be sweet!! ;)

*cringes with anxiety* I'll try :P

I like the idea of the Camoface, and the quality of the textures is really good, but the Application of the Camo looks like some random civilian said "Yep, i am gonna get some Paint on my Face to look like a Warrior".

It is breaking multiple rules of camouflage: 

1. Straight Black Lines in a 90 degree angle, very very bad on camo.

2. You can see some Skintone, in basic training you would get killed for that.

There are 3 Types of facecamo pattern i am aware of:

1. Z type Camo, the Face is painted in multiple Zs that will blend together in a very irregular pattern.

2. Multiple overlaying Spots to get a smooth transition from color to color.

3. Complete Green Face, with diagonal brown lines, they're not supposed to be exactly straight but somewhat irregular.

This is not meant as an offense its just a nice hint.

There is actually a more realistic camo pattern there, I just need to fix the lips as I took too much camo off them and it looks weird. 

screenshot356_by_zeealex-dahxbmu.png

(do excuse the slight purple hue of Marmoset's shaders there.) 

The Skull one wasn't meant to even touch the realms of realistic, I was just dicking about with it ;) and hey, it's something that doesn't stick out too much like a bare face would. As Daisy said the skull one was more Morale/Intimidation than stealth if anything at all. 

in regards to the streaks of bare face, I wanted to have a 'lived in' look on them, like the camo paint's been scraped off by twigs, leaves, sleeves, gun stocks and sweat over time, if this isn't realistic i'll tone it down a tad. 

The camo looks a bit unprofessional, as per above, otherwise great work. I'm really looking forward to the next update. 

If I may have some suggestions, I'd like to see a blonde, Eastern European-looking face. Everything you've got in the pack so far looks American, which isn't a bad thing considering which side the players are on 90% of the time, but I'd love to see a face (or two) that could work for the Russians.

Hmm, I need to do an eastern european one for anothe project, so I'll try for sure. 

• Like 4