Deleted.  Issue resolved for the moment.

@Tall_Ollie... page 13 of the user guide PDF.

Short answer... place an object and in that object init line...

nul = [this] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";

... edit to your preference per the documentation.

I'm very new to scripting and trying to use this script to add CRRCs to a ship in game.

I now have the R3F logistics init.sqf and description.txt in my mission folder, with the R3F_LOG folder too and in 2-D editor when placing down my ship in the initialisation box for my MKVSOC I have the following script to try to load onboard two CRRCs

nul = [<ASH_MKVSOC>, [<B_Boat_Transport_01_F>, <B_Boat_Transport_01_F>] ] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\auto_load_in_vehicle.sqf";

But I get 'invalid number in expression' returned, when I hit OK

Any further help would be much appreciated please

P.S. I have realised now that is for LOADING and the CRRC boats are too big, so need to ATTACH somehow????? thanks

hi love the logistics but i cant seem to get airlifting to work with containers is that how its suppose to be 

1day later ive tested it out and i can only lift small containers is their a way i can make medium containers liftable. It says they are in creation factory. 

I have put this into a medium blue container and it says it cannot find "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";. Please can you help

Edit- I have got a container with the above code in, but the only options I get are to open container doors or view vehicle content. Please some help me, I really want to use this script.

Many Thanks

Ollie

I have put this into a medium blue container and it says it cannot find "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";. Please can you help

Ollie,

I wonder if your mission files are in two locations like on my PC?

When I save a mission file from the 2-D editor the .pbo goes into my MPmissions folder in my main ARMA3 directory, see below

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions\TF6 Altis ALiVE\R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT

however the mission file and R3F_LOG folders also need to go into your Documents folder for example, see below

C:\Users\Philip\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\RSM%20Lancaster\mpmissions\TF6_V1_33_14AUG15.Altis\R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT

This is where it looks for it so I'm guessing that might be your problem, but I'm still learning!

Ollie,

I wonder if your mission files are in two locations like on my PC?

When I save a mission file from the 2-D editor the .pbo goes into my MPmissions folder in my main ARMA3 directory, see below

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions\TF6 Altis ALiVE\R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT

however the mission file and R3F_LOG folders also need to go into your Documents folder for example, see below

C:\Users\Philip\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\RSM%20Lancaster\mpmissions\TF6_V1_33_14AUG15.Altis\R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT

This is where it looks for it so I'm guessing that might be your problem, but I'm still learning!

CommandoSFUK,

from this I have to put the script into two different folders for it to work correctly.

I apologies if I have completely miss understood you.

Thanks

Ollie 

CommandoSFUK,

from this I have to put the script into two different folders for it to work correctly.

I apologies if I have completely miss understood you.

Thanks

Ollie 

Hi Ollie,

No not exactly, I had first put the script in the wrong place in the main ARMA 3 MPmissions folder, I realised later that it was meant to be in the Documents other profiles folder for it to work.

I haven't yet tried the construction factory myself, I'm still trying to figure out how to attach boats to other vehicles.

Good luck

Hi Ollie,

No not exactly, I had first put the script in the wrong place in the main ARMA 3 MPmissions folder, I realised later that it was meant to be in the Documents other profiles folder for it to work.

I haven't yet tried the construction factory myself, I'm still trying to figure out how to attach boats to other vehicles.

Good luck

ok thanks. Are you able to show me what your folder and init and description things look like.

Many thanks

Ollie

Here are some pictures of the install. The pictures are on separate posts because it wont let me post all of them at once.

Edit - The pictures are not showing and I dont know why

Its ok now, I got it took work.

In the MPMissions folder I had to create a new folder and past my mission and the script files in there for it to work.

Thanks for all the help and please ignore my previous posts this evening.

Many Thanks

Ollie

Hello guys,

We are using your scripts in our community to deliver resources to establish an FOB by helicopter. To do this we load some objects (sandbagbarriers, H-Barriers, ...) into the Containers for the big BLUFOR Transport Helicopter and slingload them to their destination. But we do have one problem: We think that the space those containers have is too low for our needs but we don't seem to be able to find out what we have to change in the scripts in order to make the space bigger. Can you tell me how I can achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

BusterBlader

Hi all,

does anyone know if this scripts works in multiplayer, because everytime one of my friends joins my "host" server they get kicked straight away and they have all the mods and they are up to date.

Many Thanks

Ollie

Kind of new to all this so all the files\options are a little overwhelming lol. How would I set this up in the config if all I wanted was the towing for vehicles? I mean without the factory, heli lift, or object loading stuff?

Thanks in advance for any help.

GOtta say i love your scripts and creation factory.   Great job guys.  Thanks for sharing   :)

Having some trouble getting ALiVE persistence to save objects placed with R3F logistics. I've put the code into line 12 from the fix and named the alive required module as stated. It saves if I pick up the item and replace it using ALIVE logistics but I would rather use this one. Any ideas on what else to check?

Is there a way to change the speed of the unit carrying the objects?  Like instead of walking, can we make it so he can run?  Thank you.

EDIT::

I figured it out!  Thanks anyways

no issues here

Hey Folks

Merry X-Mas All ;)

First of all, apologize my bad english.

Second what a great script this is, oh my god iam really thankful, no WE are really thankful for this great work.

We configure the factory loadout prices etc...its really good that is possible to configure so many things.

But unfortunately i have now some questions.

A Team get Credits for succed a Mission. Zeus trigger the "_credits" script for the right factory.

This is not more working now, no matter what we try.

We changed nothing in our mods, only the map was changed for a few days.

When we hit the script for the credits, we get an cba evenHandler error, but we didtn change anything and cba or something get not an update.

Additional we think this error is not from cba, its more on our site but we cant figured it out, cause we didnt change anything.

Here is the error when we want use the credit script to pay credits to the factory "or" give a new object,. placed with zeus the factory ability, sometimes there come the same, similiar error.

Here is the Error when try add credits to an existing factory

Error in expression <its"];   _credits = "Land_WoodenCart_F" getVariable "R3F_LOG_CF_credits";    _cr>
10:35:03   Error position: <getVariable "R3F_LOG_CF_credits";    _cr>
10:35:03   Error getvariable: Typ Zeichenfolge, erwartet Namespace,Objekt,Gruppe,Control,Team member,Task,Location

---

Here is the Error when try add live a factory to an object placed with Zeus

10:28:43 [31633,1316.8,1114.05,"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_keyHandler.sqf:176","WARNING: Nil result from handler."]
10:28:44 [31668,1318.41,1115.67,"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_keyHandler.sqf:176","WARNING: Nil result from handler."]
10:28:45 [31685,1319.14,1116.4,"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_keyHandler.sqf:176","WARNING: Nil result from handler."]
10:28:48 Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x91130640
10:28:58 Error in expression <this select 2, false];
}

else
{
_usine setVariable ["R3F_LOG_CF_num_sides", [0,>
Error position: <setVariable ["R3F_LOG_CF_num_sides", [0,>
Error setvariable: Typ Zeichenfolge, erwartet Namespace,Objekt,Gruppe,Control,Team member,Task,Location

Maybe someone have a hint or a solution.

And yes this is my first post, but definitly thanks to the community to can read and learn in this forum in the last whole time :)

Thanks

Is there any way to enable running while carrying stuff?

Thanks!

Bonjour , je vais tester l'installation ce soir , j'aurai aimé savoir si une doc PDF en FR existé ?

Et surtout si sa fonctionné avec wasteland stratis ?

Merci

For the Creation Factory, can I change the Credits to Money? I want to use Creation Factory in Wasteland. If so, What variable do I need to change? Or, do I need to change Wasteland to Credits? What is the actual variable that I need to use for the currency etc?

Im getting this error

Yqlyg4a.png

for this line

init="nul=[west_factory, 10000, independent, "LIGHT"] execVM ""R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf"";

Creation Factory seems to be broken for next release, 1.56x  :(

I'm hoping the team will look into it post upgrade.

Sorry, i have misspoken  :(    It does seem to be working OK.