Brilliant bunch of scripts, although I have a question: is it currently possible to whitelist/blacklist classnames of specific objects available within the Creation Factory? I have tried and failed, but perhaps I'm simply missing something.

If not, I'd like to (pretty please :o) make a request for this to be supported, as I'd very much prefer to have more control over which objects are available.

Edited by LuckyLegs

Hello LuckyLegs,

The official v3.1 does not permit this. This need has already been added to the 3.2 todolist (no release date, very far).

BUT, there is a simple way to modify the script which compute the list of objects/vehicles sorted per categories :

The file path is R3F_LOG\usine_creation\recuperer_liste_cfgVehicles_par_categories.sqf

The line 60 of this script adds the object/vehicle's classnale "configName _config" to the list :

(_cfgVehicles_par_categories select _idx_categorie) pushBack (configName _config);

We can add a IF-condition to this instruction :

// Check if the object/vehicle is not blacklisted
			if !(configName _config in R3F_LOG_CF_blacklist_objects) then
			{
				(_cfgVehicles_par_categories select _idx_categorie) pushBack (configName _config);
			};

Assuming you added the variable "R3F_LOG_CF_blacklist_objects" in config_creation_factory.sqf or any init/config file :

R3F_LOG_CF_blacklist_objects =
[
"blacklisted_vehicle_classename_1",
"blacklisted_vehicle_classename_2",
"blacklisted_vehicle_classename_3",
"blacklisted_vehicle_classename_4"
];

Cheers

• Like 1

@madbull

Logistics & weapons are done. Anything new about R3F Arty ?

:mwah:

BUT, there is a simple way to modify the script

Thank you for the detailed solution, and for the quick reply! You've potentially saved me heaps of time that I otherwise would have spent trying to find exactly where and how to edit your system. It doesn't help that it's been about 9 years since I've learned or spoken any French! :p

Loving the creation factory and the logistics system. Definitely glad I looked into it.

@LuckyLegs

Glad to learn that you succeed to implement the solution :)

It has been added to the FAQ (first post) to share with others with the same need ;)

@Muecke

R3F Arty is still alive :)

No release date planned ATM but it's still working.

I implemented this script set into a mission for my clan last night (an Edit of Hazey's Insurgency for ALiVE). Madbull, mad props to you - I am so impressed - this is easily one of the best script packages I have seen, very easy to uses, and offers so much in terms of mission design - well done.

What does the current to do list for 3.2 look like? Not trying to rush you mate, just curious to know what is in there.

Keep up the outstanding work!

Thanks a lot CallMeSarge. Glad to see someones enjoy the logistics' design :)

It´s time for me to do this announcement :

:cool: :cool: Madbull is on (long) holiday around the world :cool: :cool:

Read the DOC, the FAQ and enjoy the game ;) Cheers

No worry, the R3F team is still maintaining the logistics. But be patient :)

• Like 1

Have a nice trip !

You´re the best !

So my unit has been creating a FOB on T'Stan on our dedi server, is it possible to save all the work we have done and then load it up in the editor?

Every time I try opening the creation factory in my mission it just flashes for a second and then closes.

Can't release

I've made a white list with certain objects (not categories) that is visible in the creation factory. It's both vehicles (cars, helis) and static objects (boxes, crates, static weapons). The vehicles are fine to spawn and works as intended but the static objects can't be released when spawned. I can carry and move around them as usual but when I choose "release" I get an error message saying "The operation isn't finished..." <CONTINUE>

I can't send it back to the factory either. The only way I've been able to get rid of it is by changing weapon. The object then falls to ground where it is held. But after that I can no longer access the creation factory nor move any object. The whole system then seems to be broken.

Never mind this ^^

I tried on the dedicated server and it worked, it was just on my local machine it got broken.

Edited by Vargen
Solved

Every time I try opening the creation factory in my mission it just flashes for a second and then closes.

It ended up being a conflict in scripts and is all fixed.

It ended up being a conflict in scripts and is all fixed.

Do you mind telling me what script had the conflict and how you found it? I am running into the same thing. Many many thanks in advance!

Hey guys, rly nice logistic script - I love it! I got some problems with another mod (here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?190609-Airfield-Logistics&p=2936617&viewfull=1#post2936617), where I tried to use your towing-script to enable towing for those 2 towingtrucks. These are the only 2 vehicles where R3F doesn't seem to work. Could there be a problem with the models?

Do you config the logistics to allow tractor to tow ?

You can check this feature in tje creation factory dialog.

If so, maube the bounding box of the model does not fit to the visual model.

Also, be sure to position the tractor correctly with the aircraft.

Is there any way I can spawn a helicopter on missionstart or with a script and letting him lift some specific item directly on spawn or attach it directly after it spawns?

How can I disable "specific" logistic features on an object. I want to disable dragging/carrying of objects but I still want to be able to load them into vehicles.

Is there a way to allow a creation to be able to spawn in another new creation factory? An example is from the logistics tutorial is having the green military HQ spawn in one of the Cargo containers that is a creation factory?

so i put r3f in a rrma 3 altis life server heli lifting works and for the love of god i can not seam to get towing to work for me any help will much appreciated

so i put r3f in a rrma 3 altis life server heli lifting works and for the love of god i can not seam to get towing to work for me any help will much appreciated

Make sure you put the class names of the vehicles to tow and ones that will do the towing, they are two separate categories.

i do that and it breaks the scripts totally even when i try the load in part it breaks as well or may be i just dont know what the hell im doing if u can give example that might help me understand what im doing wrong

Edited by Stryder1988

Hi there, I have Used the Fix that you link to on the home page for use with alive however, When I send something back to the factory it doesn't seem to remove it from the alive persistence so on restart it reappears. Anyone got a fix for this.

Cheers

Dexter

Does anyone know how to correctly install or put the creation factory into a mission built by myself. Please can anyone help

• Like 1