SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Is this USAF mod updated with that new content you posted? F-22 radio system and M9 reaper all that stuff?

Is this USAF mod updated with that new content you posted? F-22 radio system and M9 reaper all that stuff?

No not yet

ah ok haha. How is this radio in the pics gonna work been waiting for somthing like that.

How do I put this mod on a server hosted outside my pc

Is this server owned by you? I need more information than what you put.

I have access to the ftp and I have put the @USAF in the root folder and its in the commandline and it wont work

The new C17 will not use igiload because u can load tracked vehicles without it. It also makes a ton of confliction between other vehicles it the pbo contain igiload. Igiload is a script for mission making. I was also recommended by Igi to not to use it as a pbo. I hope you guys understand :)

Sure it will be better if you dont build in igi, this is mission maker work. But perhaps it would be great if your script is deactivated if IGI's is used?

Beside that, i cant insert a tank, not with your script or igi. This is because your C17 uses C130 stuff and this plane is not big enough for 1 tank.

Sure it will be better if you dont build in igi, this is mission maker work. But perhaps it would be great if your script is deactivated if IGI's is used?

Beside that, i cant insert a tank, not with your script or igi. This is because your C17 uses C130 stuff and this plane is not big enough for 1 tank.

We're not going back to Igi load at the moment. I've loaded a tank into the c17 with no issues. If you feel that you need more space use the C5..it was made for this purpose

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

Am I being ignored?

Please don't put stuff like this..someone in the team will eventually get to your question

I have a question for the community. The AC-130U do you like how it currently is with 3 gunner seats and a TV monitor or do you want a TV monitor that controls all of the guns.

I have a question for the community. The AC-130U do you like how it currently is with 3 gunner seats and a TV monitor or do you want a TV monitor that controls all of the guns.

plz leve it how it is

One of the things that draws me to your addons so much is I take it as an accurate portrayal of these aircrafts real life counterparts, So if there is a monitor pos. and three other gun stations then I would love to see it left as is. spooky operation with 6 personnel aboard is like its own mini game! I am not in any way pushing, or requesting a release date at all when I ask this fullerpj,,, But I am intimately interested in the upcoming B-2 Stealth bomber that you are planning to release as a part of this roster of deadliness. It is a highly researched item for me and everything from the initial planning of it all the way to our recent deployment of 2 of them into europe; I keep up with the aircraft in other words and am just super stoked to know a true USAF serviceman is going to reproduce one for us! Could you humor me with a W.I.P teaser plzzzz :D and one question... What are the roles of the different renditions of the c130's??

Unified controls would be very nice. How about two versions. Maybe keep the separate gunners version as a MP for those that play online together and love causing chaos from the sky. And your new purposed setup for guys like myself that like simplified playability :)

Warlord554 has a great point: it would be better to have 2 versions, one for MP (3 gunners) another for SP (TV monitor)! I can´t agree more (as a SP-phillie) ;)

We're not going back to Igi load at the moment.

Sorry, my english isnt that perfect, i think you misunderstood me. You use your own scripts for the loading stuff, this is good! But it would also be cool if this scripts deactivate themselfs if a mission builder is using IGI_load, so all vehicles works with it and for the aircrafts action menue is not this big (showing 2 login scripts just irritate the players)

I mean really, the big issue here is with the orbital marking/setting/locking functionality. The current aircraft functions as advertised and serves it's intended purpose quite well. A simple way to solve these guys' single player gunner preferences is to just add a ''manual fire'' option in the TV operators seat that would allow that person to cycle through the weapons and only the reticle change in correlation with each weapons. The largest issue I see with it though is the Orbit. What are you thinking on that topic fullerpj?

Heres the F-16 going into supersonic speed.

71B1A915D01000971700502FAE8A2DCF150D57DB

---------- Post added at 00:59 ---------- Previous post was at 00:56 ----------

Here's a pic of the F35B that I took awhile back

2014-06-06_00002_zps773273e6.jpg

Gorgeous! I have noticed 4 JSOW gliding bombs on the F-16C pylons, are you guys using John&Saul GPS script to target them?

cheers!

Now we just need all the C-130 variants, including the WC-130. I want to play "tropical storm chaser simulator."