Your Vote Matters!

http://makearmanotwar.com/entry/g0Y3lPei2x#.U1_4BWdOUdU

Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=251730131

Single Player Campaign

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ArmA-3-Resist/387925164679293?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArmA3Resist

Coming 2014 for Bohemia Interactive's Make Arma Not War contest

New Music Composed and Performed by Valtteri Harju:

Faithful to Bohemia Interactive's official campaign, 'Resist' follows Corporal Michael Coleridge as he and a small group of NATO forces attempt to hold out against an overwhelming enemy.

• No mods or add-ons
  • Professional voice acting
  • Linear and harmonious storyline
  • Cutscenes and intro sequences
  • Excellent scripting
  • Countless User Textures
  • Dedicated immersion
  • And painstaking attention to detail
  • Additional Music by Kevin MacLeod (see video below)

Plus - Free Prize Draw!

ResistCompetition_zpsc8b93b28.jpg

Estimated Completion Date - OCTOBER 2014

Edited by Kydoimos

Looks very promising. Good luck man!

So is this going to be a prequel or sequel of some sort to BIS's official campaign? Either way it looks very interesting!

Actually - it occurs simultaneously to the events in Survive and runs parallel to them, ending on the night when, in Survive, you meet with the FIA.

Actually - it occurs simultaneously to the events in Survive and runs parallel to them, ending on the night when, in Survive, you meet with the FIA.

Sounds like a good time!

Send us a friend invite on Steam and you can playtest the first mission if you like. Let us know your thoughts!

Where are you getting your voice actors from?

I dont know, why, But when I saw the new Teaser, I must smile all the time :)

Nice work Kydoimos.

Keep it up dude.

Thanks DerBiwi - good to know it made you smile! Regarding voice actors, most are professionals from agencies and a few are from the community!

I am absolutely blown away by the production quality on your trailer. I'm going to give this a download and a play through tonight. You already have my support on the MANW page.

Thanks very much MasterOfApplience! Really appreciate that! Just hope it all lives up to expectations! While your at it, don't miss out on the prize draw! http://postimg.org/image/65pvfkdqz/

ResistCompetition_zpsc8b93b28.jpg

Edited by Kydoimos

Just want to take a moment to say, massive thanks to all those who have supported and voted for the project; it's very encouraging and has armed me with the confidence to work as hard as ever to create a worthy addition to all the great community projects out there! Can't wait until June when I can share the next instalment!

Edited by Kydoimos

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, or requests for the campaign, please feel free to share - it's not too late and I'll certainly try to oblige wherever I can!

Ambush a convoy with little or no explosives at all. Such scenarios always turn out to be exciting. Recommended!

Shut up variable, it's one of my missions ;)

Shut up variable, it's one of my missions ;)

The more the merrier! :yay:

I'd say ambush missions are a rather common idea.^^ Not a bad one though. An idea for making such scenario more difficult would be to put someone that must not be harmed (a hostage, HVT or whatever) in one of the convoy vehicles. That way the player has to be really careful with explosives as well as gunfire. Or turn the whole scenario around and let the player himself drive into an ambush. It should be exciting and demanding to somehow escape a burning car wreck while there's incoming fire from all sides.

I'd say ambush missions are a rather common idea.^^ Not a bad one though. An idea for making such scenario more difficult would be to put someone that must not be harmed (a hostage, HVT or whatever) in one of the convoy vehicles. That way the player has to be really careful with explosives as well as gunfire. Or turn the whole scenario around and let the player himself drive into an ambush. It should be exciting and demanding to somehow escape a burning car wreck while there's incoming fire from all sides.

Ambushes are common, yes. And I'm sure Kydoimos planned one without us offering that to him. However, if you pay attention closely, you'll see I've offered an ambush with little or no explosives. Since OFP these are not that common, unfortunately. Usually authors of ambush missions give you more explosives than could demolish a small town.

Having to capture a certain HVT is alaso good idea that I'd recommend.

I've try this, and the mission Road's End is looking really professionnal, good job !

Thanks guys! Yes, an ambush is on the way! If I'm honest though, out of all 5 missions being worked on, it's the one I'm most concerned about! That said, there's a chase scene being put together which, if I pull it off, could really make it all work rather well. Rest assured, big things are happening...

---------- Post added at 12:45 ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 ----------

It'd be great if BIS implement a damagable bridge system (it's presently under review on the feedback tracker!)

Road's End is playable in German, Italian, Portuguese, and Russian now, if anyone's interested!

Road's End is playable in German, Italian, Portuguese, and Russian now, if anyone's interested!

Looking forward to test the German version. I hope your guy was competent. ;)

Edited by IndeedPete

Lol - well, he's not as good as you, IndeedPete - but, you know how it is!

Every week, I'll be releasing a character profile. Not sure if it's a lame idea or not. But anyhow. Here we go:

Profile_Drakon_zpsf938b4c3.jpg

Sign in to follow this