PTV-Jobo

Project ASTFOR - Astelandic Armed Forces

I can say that iI quite like the weapon selection. The Galil ACE in particular - you guys have plans for the 21, 22, 23, etc.?

I can say that iI quite like the weapon selection. The Galil ACE in particular - you guys have plans for the 21, 22, 23, etc.?

I had the guys over at IWI directly to send me some pictures for reference--they ended up sending over a gig or two worth including of one variant not showcased publically yet to my knowledge. Dennis has practically modeled most of them, so more than likely over time, yeah. :)

I had the guys over at IWI directly to send me some pictures for reference--they ended up sending over a gig or two worth including of one variant not showcased publically yet to my knowledge. Dennis has practically modeled most of them, so more than likely over time, yeah. :)

Heh, nice. Free publicity for them, I guess.

And it's the 35 round magazine they use with it, right? Not STANAG.

Heh, nice. Free publicity for them, I guess.

And it's the 35 round magazine they use with it, right? Not STANAG.

Regular Galil and ACE do use Galil 35 round magazines but theres also a NATO variant with STANAG only

Edited by RobertHammer

Regular Galil and ACE do use Galil 35 round magazines but theres also a NATO variant with STANAG only

Ah, so that's what's planned then?

Ah, so that's what's planned then?

Actually I have made both models, StanMag and the 35galil rnd mags. Not sure if we would bring both versions.

LJ

So I guess now I'm officially a part of the asylum now, making gnarly threads for all the good little boys and girls of the Astorian military. I'll keep you guys updated.

So I guess now I'm officially a part of the asylum now, making gnarly threads for all the good little boys and girls of the Astorian military. I'll keep you guys updated.

Well, then I welcome you to the crazy team :)

LJ

so much SWAG

They'll go with the tactical man spanx and Starbucks frappuchino canteen.

They'll go with the tactical man spanx and Starbucks frappuchino canteen.

what about standard issue OBEY snap backs

what about standard issue OBEY snap backs

Those don't go on rich, white teenaged girls. Different stereotype.

In all seriousness, here's my more mature WIP. This is over the BIS template:

http://i.imgur.com/gIEQA6B.png (514 kB)

Edited by TheEvanCat

Those don't go on rich, white teenaged girls. Different stereotype.

In all seriousness, here's my more mature WIP. This is over the BIS template:

http://i.imgur.com/gIEQA6B.png (514 kB)

Hey mate,

Looking good! May I ask what are those triangles? Looks like proxis from Oxygen right?

LJ

Hey mate,

Looking good! May I ask what are those triangles? Looks like proxis from Oxygen right?

LJ

The Arma toolbox for Blender can import .p3d files with all of the LODs and proxies still there (and you can set up LODs and proxies on your own.)

Since I'm modeling off of the BIS character template in the A3 tools sample models, all of the LODs and proxies are already set up.

I have a p3d.in link, too, if I can find it.

The Arma toolbox for Blender can import .p3d files with all of the LODs and proxies still there (and you can set up LODs and proxies on your own.)

Since I'm modeling off of the BIS character template in the A3 tools sample models, all of the LODs and proxies are already set up.

I have a p3d.in link, too, if I can find it.

Yeah thats what I figured. :) Cool seeing some stuff getting developed now!

LJ

Hey Evan looks good so far a little suggestion you might wanna make the pockets more loose and less sharp.

As i said looks good keep it up

Very impressive work on the CV90 family, I am very fond of your design decisions.

I hope that they will be done to proper scale? Bohemia's work on the Namer was very bad indeed, considering its out of scale, miniature-scale height. It would be very impressive indeed to dismount a full scale, well modelled CV90. I hope to see more of your project soon :-)

-Ole

Very impressive work on the CV90 family, I am very fond of your design decisions.

I hope that they will be done to proper scale? Bohemia's work on the Namer was very bad indeed, considering its out of scale, miniature-scale height. It would be very impressive indeed to dismount a full scale, well modelled CV90. I hope to see more of your project soon :-)

-Ole

I'm really trying to get the best scale possible, though it might not always work out, but we are on a decent way I think:

http://jsrs-studios.com/images/modeling/BIG/LeopardPzH2000_A1.jpg

For example.

LJ

Sweet!

Have you guys decided what helmet's you're going to use? I know most of the active-duty personel of the Norwegian Armed Forces use OpsCore Fasts. :D