Sign in to follow this  
Stekelenburg

MQ-185 'Spectre II' UCAV

What kind of weapons would you like to see on the MQ-185 beside the cannons?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of weapons would you like to see on the MQ-185 beside the cannons?

• No other weapons
    • AG Missiles
    • AA Missiles
    • AA and AG Missiles
    • Other (type in the comments)

Hello, i'm working on my first addon: The MQ-185 ''Spectre II" UCAV

It's a fictional, but realistic fixed-wing drone with a mobile ground station. It will look like a bigger and more stealthy MQ-9. Pictures coming soon! Please let me know what you think about this addon.

Greets,

Stekelenburg

Block I:

MQ-185A:

-CTOL

-25mm and 40mm cannon

-2 AIM-9X

-2 GBU-12 LGB

MQ-185B:

-CATOBAR (Carrier Version)

-4 AGM-65

-2 AIM-9X

-2 GBU-12 LGB

-Tailhook

-Foldable Wings

-Smaller fuselage and bigger wings then MQ-185A

In the future I will probably a service menu so you can equip weapons at your self

Here are some blueprint pictures I made 2 months ago:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t34.0-12/10006927_1501990690022282_3122101266917253711_n.jpg?oh=ad2a7d1266bb0ba7f546fbf09488cdc8&oe=5362435B&__gda__=1398962976_0ec544adc930d90b25c3be34dd439a0b

Edited by Stekelenburg

We never have enough drones, keep up, i hope its pretty i like pretty planes :D or drones

I've done a lot on this project, but it's still low quality. I also want to know if you like a gunship variant with 25mm and 40mm cannons

Not yet, I will post some pics when I think it's the right time. For now, it's just too low quality

Work goes great, the quality is getting better and better, I only have trouble with uploading pictures.

If you can make it possible to have both a gunner and pilot controlling the UAS you're the man!

Poll added. I will try to upload some pics of the blueprints of the MQ-185 I made 2 months ago, so you can see how it will look like. As you probably understand, that IS NOT the 3D model I've talked about.

I think it's clear that AG missiles will be added. I think Hellfires would be the best option, but it's gonna be limited, because the MQ-185 already has cannons.

I love drones! :) And I'm looking forward to some pics.

Can you make several versions of it?

Like: CAS Version with rotary cannon and AG-Missles or Bombs

AA Version with rotary cannon and AA-Missles

Gunship Version with 40- and 25mm rotary cannons.

Good Luck!

It's a fixed wing plane, there will be 2 different versions: The MQ-185A, a CTOL plane armed with 25mm and 40mm cannon and 2 AIM9X. MQ-185B, a CATOBAR airplane that can takeoff and land on carriers, armed with 8 AGM65s and 2 AIM9X. In the future, I will add other versions and a Mobile Ground Control Station. Pictures of the blueprints of the MQ-185 will be uploaded between now and 24 hours, those are NOT pictures of the 3D model. I also ask you to think about a cool nickname for the MQ-185.

Widowmaker? Oathkeeper? (ok, too much GoT for now...) Ghost Stalker? Iron Condor? Metal Hawk? Icarus?????

It looks like it, but the MQ-185 is bigger, higher and there are some things that make the MQ-185 more unique

I like it. Will there also be a unarmed version with some improved optics for scout missions?

Let's say an borderpatrol UAV.

I like it. Will there also be a unarmed version with some improved optics for scout missions?

Let's say an borderpatrol UAV.

No, because the rockets are internal and the cannons can be pulled back inside the MQ-185

I said other. I would like to SEE AGMs and Bombs both GPS guided and LGB bombs. Would make for a interesting setup calling in a drone to drop a LGB you then guide in your self.

I said other also, Would like to some some LGB bombs on it.

The new nickname of this MQ-185 is called: "Spectre II" Named after the AC-130 Spectre.