Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Quick Terrain Builder Tutorial

that certain point I got to was "connect to buldozer", wtf is wrong with this thing, I've run it as admin, both the terrain builder and the buldozer.exe and still nothing.

The one thing you left out is what happens when you connect to Bulldozer. Does it start up Arma or do you get the Bulldozer window that just stays black?

I was getting something to do with the path, I can't quite remember, but I'm working on fixing it anyway. I'm not giving up! Not yet!

I was getting something to do with the path, I can't quite remember, but I'm working on fixing it anyway. I'm not giving up! Not yet!

That's the spirit :D I had some trouble getting going myself. Is it possible the error with the path said something about: P_000-000*something*.rvmat? Also, are you running Terrain Builder directly from the P-drive or the Steam folder?

-edit

Forgot to add, if it was the P_000.rvmat error try rebuilding your terrain and exporting your sat and mask layer again, that fixed it for me. I read about it in one of the threads on here.

One main issue I've had in the past and yesterday all day was not knowing until very late last night, that my anti-virus was stopping the Mikero tools installing correctly. After I turned off AVAST (Note for all there, me thinks!), everything went swimmingly, right up to having the object builder connect to buldozer. Only thing I need to resolve now is the external view error that pops up everytime. I've seen someone else have this issue, but I can't find the post.:confused:

One main issue I've had in the past and yesterday all day was not knowing until very late last night, that my anti-virus was stopping the Mikero tools installing correctly. After I turned off AVAST (Note for all there, me thinks!), everything went swimmingly, right up to having the object builder connect to buldozer. Only thing I need to resolve now is the external view error that pops up everytime. I've seen someone else have this issue, but I can't find the post.:confused:

Might be this link?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?158237-Arma-3-Bulldozer-%28O2%29

And from el76 in that thread:

Check your steam_appid.txt in your p-drive.

After the install of the tools it has 233800 in it (Id of Arma Tools), but you need the ArmA 3 App ID which is 107410.

That might fix your problem although Mikero's Tools already take care of that I think but it wouldn't hurt to double-check :)

object builder is working now, all is ok with that and the stema appID's are all present and correct. I'm getting a No entry '.Cfg.Worlds' error now when I connect to bulzozer. I do have pebin folder that was placed in my main Steam directory and I don't think it should be there. I know also that holds the cfg.worlds file aswell. so if ya know where that goes and what to do to solve that error. Wicked!

Go to your arma 3 folder, look for a folder named "Dta".

Inside you'll find 3 .pbo files.

Take the ones named "bin" and "core", unpack them with extractpbo or something similar, copy them and paste them into the Arma 3 Tools folder.

Beware that sometimes these folders' structure gets messed up after being extracted.

What happens is that instead of the folder structure being "arma 3 tools folder > bin folder > files" you get "arma 3 tools folder > bin folder > bin folder > files", what you want is delete the middle folder, or rearrange the files so that they are located correctly.

That should solve it.

Go to your arma 3 folder, look for a folder named "Dta".

Inside you'll find 3 .pbo files.

Take the ones named "bin" and "core", unpack them with extractpbo or something similar, copy them and paste them into the Arma 3 Tools folder.

didn't work. i extracted the folders/files and place bin and core folders in my tools directory. Still the same error!

I already have afolder in my P:drive called Dta and that has those files extracted in there.

Edited by SpookyGnu

pebin is a result of arma2p failing to correctly extract armaTWO files

why that has ended up in your steam folder, why armaTWOp has failed, and why armaTWO anything is a mystery you'll have to solve

I have just installed the tools using both Arma 2 P and Arma 3 P and i don't have a Dta folder in Arma 3 Tools.

I think you messed up something along the way.

If I can't select A3p by pressing my left mouse button then I must be doing something wrong. This is not the case! I can press the mouse button, in fact I double pressed the left mouse button for A3p. It removed the previous installment of the a3 files in my P:drive. and reloaded them back into my P:drive. As I saw last night I get this at the end of the extraction process:

No error<s>
removing deprecated a3_dta if it exists...
removing bin...
The directory name is invalid.
removing core...
removing languages...
extracting dta...
extractpbo Version 2.11, Dll 4.51 "Dta"
Processing folder<s>
E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Dta\bin.pbo.......
cannot write
fail
Press any key to continue. . .

I have the A3 files extracted and that looks fine. This happened last night and when I mentioned to the the two guys helping me out, one of them gave me their Dta folder and told me to place that in P:drive, hence me having a Dta folder in there because it had something to do with the shaders or something along those lines.

The directory name is invalid.

cannot write

fail

Both of these mean Arma3P DIDN'T complete.... if it doesn't run all the way reporting "no errors" and end with "success" then it failed...

All of this unpacking bins, copying dta's from other people and steam ID's is completely unnecessary - Arma3P should - and does - do ALL of that for you...

Here's a basic installation checklist...

**TURN OF WINDOWS UAC - COMPLETELY *

* Download ALL the Latest Versions of the required Mikero tools...

Arma3P

ExtractPbo

DeRap

DePbo

* Use the auto installers to install them all to the default location (C:\Program Files(x86)\Mikero\DePboTools)

* Install the Arma 3 Tools to whatever Steam Library you like (Mine is E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Tools), for example...

* Now go to armamapmaking.info and COPY all the text for NeoArmageddons "mapdisk.bat" replacement...

* Open Notepad and paste it in there - save as (all files) Mapdisk.bat" (Not "mapdisk.bat.txt)

* Open - Not Run - Mapdisk.bat and edit this line near the top of the file....

set ArmAWorkPath=C:\ArmA3Work

* Change it to be Your Path to Your tools - eg :

set ArmAWorkPath= "E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Tools"

NB** Look VERY carefully at that line... Notice how theres Spaces in that path? "Arma-space-3-space-Tools" ??

DOS DOESN'T LIKE SPACES!! But they're OK if they're in "quotes" like you see I've done.....

* Once Mapdisk.bat is repathed and ready - navigate to your Arma 3 Tools directory - you'll find there's a mapdisk.bat already - RENAME that one to "mapdisk.bak" and drop your new, improved one in there instead....

* Now - run that new Mapdisk.bat by doubleclicking it and your P:\ drive will appear - it will have the entire contents of your freshly installed Tools folder in there already....

Now - because in certain versions of Windows, merely turning UAC off doesn't actually mean it actually IS off, it's sometimes necessary to run stuff which is in what Windows thinks of as "protected" areas (like Program Files(x86), for example) as "Administrator" - so thats what we'll do next...

* Navigate to your C:\Program Files(x86)\Mikero\DePboTools\bin\ folder - find Arma3P...

* Right Click on it and choose - "Run as Administrator"

... go make a coffee and wait... Arma3P should run all the way - with No errors, and report success...

Because Terrain Builder relies on a couple of registry keys, it's necessary to run TB once from the Steam Tools menu - so go to Steam, call up the arma 3 tools and doubleclick - choose "Run Terrain Builder" and - once you see Terrain Builder open - just close it again and close Steam too - you're done with that...

* From now on - forget where your Arma 3 Tools actually are - from now on EVERYTHING happens on P:\ !

... and - that's it!

You should be good to go with no further fuss... When you want to run TB - always run it directly from the Terrain Builder folder on P:\

B

Edited by Bushlurker

ironically enough, me and smoke went through all of that last night, discovered my AV was getting in the way, turned that off and my UAC, then did it all, the installers worked first time, going through the extract process etc etc. Then came the error : ( Only real difference was I had A3 tools installed first.

for the record, I'm not pulling my hair out over this (my kids do that to me, this is my escape), like smoke said to me the other night, time is on our side, I'm in no rush to get this sorted, I'd just like to get it working. when I do BONUS.

@Mikero, just to inform you, I'm not blaming your toolskit for any errors, I have no need too. It obviously works because otherwise I would not get to see the samples in Buldozer like I did today when I opened object builder. So something went right along the way. Its more the TB side of things that is getting screwy!

Bushlurker thanks for the in depth tut on this, I'll give it a whirl later and get back to you. Thanks! : )

Samples don't need mikero tools to work as far as i remember, and if they work with everybody else but you it's safe to assume there's something wrong on your end.

Maybe the best thing to do is remove the Arma3Tools completely and start with a fresh install.

This tutorial and all the feedback here has been immensely helpful. Been remaking one of my little VBS2 terrains (Silverton, CO) in Terrain Builder for a little while now, but the lack of any way to create inland rivers and high altitude lakes is killing me. So I decided to make a feature request ticket.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=18839

I searched for similar tickets first but didn't find one. I think it would be a very great feature to have. By the way, had anyone figured out how to get the outer terrain working properly yet, or is it just totally borked for now?

This tutorial and all the feedback here has been immensely helpful. Been remaking one of my little VBS2 terrains (Silverton, CO) in Terrain Builder for a little while now, but the lack of any way to create inland rivers and high altitude lakes is killing me. So I decided to make a feature request ticket.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=18839

I searched for similar tickets first but didn't find one. I think it would be a very great feature to have. By the way, had anyone figured out how to get the outer terrain working properly yet, or is it just totally borked for now?

I'll have to head over there and vote that up.

Yea outside terrain is borked for now. I'm pretty sure there's a feedback tracker request for it. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Using the modified mapdisk.bat provided by bush. I keep getting this error:

===================================================================== 
== E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Tools\DevP.bat 
== Params:  

Current time: pe 16.05.2014  0-23-11,60 
===================================================================== 
Arma 3 path is C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3 
Arma 3 Tools path is E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Tools\ 

=============================
Mapping user side
Invalid parameter - P:
Incorrect number of parameters - 3
Mapping admin side
Invalid parameter - P:
Incorrect number of parameters - 3
Could Not Find C:\Users\Bummeri\AppData\Local\Temp\BIS_getEscalation.vb

/!\ CRITICAL ERROR 3 /!\ 
DevP was unable to find your P Drive 

ACTION CANCELLED 

Any idea whats causing it?

Also no P: drive!

That's a "DevP.bat" error... Notice I didn't mention using that ;)

"mapdisk.bat" should create your P:\ drive for you... And then Mikero's Arma3P will fill and configure it properly...

No need for DevP.bat at all...

B

I do not know why it mentions devP there since it is not the file that causes the error. I can assure you, that error is reported by mapdisk.bat originaly. The error just goes so fast during the command prompt that I was unable to get it to show correctly so i decided to look in a file called DevP.Rpt. There i found the complete error report that i posted.

But anyways I managed to get a screencap of mapdisk running with the exact same errors that I wrote previously. Minus the last line "Could Not Find C:\Users\Bummeri\AppData\Local\Temp\BIS_getEscalation.vb" wich does get shown but the screengrab just missed it.

g2a0p.jpg

Just followed the tutorial with the samplemap and im stuck at getting the island ingame. cant see it in the editor.

problem that occured before

#1 bulldozer says "error 13, permission denied when trying to format the pics in the last step, but i can see the island without textures, of coures, in bulldozer

#2 No errors when packed the island with addonbuilder, but no island ingame

this is my log file when created the pbo.

please make a noob dont give up at the first step and help me;=)^

cant post up 6000+ chars in one post, so i had to make 2 parts...

Part I

File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\cfgVideoOptions.hpp, line 615: '/CfgVideoOptions/PPSSAOQuality/Disabled.textMethod': Missing ';' at the end of line
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscDialog.hpp, line 432: '/RscDisplayFileSelect/controls/TreeDirectory.idc': Missing ';' at the end of line
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscDialog.hpp, line 440: '/RscDisplayFileSelect/controls/ListFiles.idc': Missing ';' at the end of line
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscDialog.hpp, line 523: '/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/TreeDirectory.idc': Missing ';' at the end of line
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 14: .DefaultTextAttributes: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 23: .DefaultSounds: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 41: .RscText: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 48: .RscTextSmall: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 58: .RscTitle: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 70: .RscProgress: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 82: .RscProgressNotFreeze: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 97: .RscPicture: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 110: .RscLadderPicture: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 116: .RscPictureKeepAspect: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 191: .RscHTML: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 238: .RscButton: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 323: .RscShortcutButton: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 329: .RscButtonSmall: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 350: .RscEdit: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 372: .RscCombo: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 402: .RscListBox: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 435: .RscListNBox: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 464: .RscXListBox: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 493: .RscTree: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 506: .RscSlider: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 508: .RscSliderH: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 524: .RscXSliderH: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 545: .RscActiveText: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 567: .RscStructuredText: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 592: .RscControlsGroup: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 603: .RscBackgroundStripeTop: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 614: .RscBackgroundStripeBottom: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 621: .RscDisplayBackgroundStripes: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 641: .RscCinemaBorder: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 658: .RscToolbox: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 675: .RscHitZones: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 695: .RscXKeyShadow: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 703: .RscXKey: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1129: .RscMapControl: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1139: .RscObject: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1146: .RscStandardDisplay: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1152: .RscLineBreak: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1170: .RscCompass: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1186: .RscWatch: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1209: .RscMiniMap: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1211: .RscMiniMapSmall: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1215: .RscButtonImages: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1224: .RscObjectives: Member already defined.
File C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\rscCommon.hpp, line 1228: .RscCheckBox: Member already defined.
Warning: CfgVehicles missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
Warning: CfgAmmo missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
Warning: CfgNonAIVehicles missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation
Cannot load font core\data\fonts\lucidaconsoleb8
Fonts file \core\data\fonts\lucidaConsoleB8 not found
Cannot load font core\data\fonts\lucidaconsoleb11
Fonts file \core\data\fonts\lucidaConsoleB11 not found
<world = "p:\abc\abc_sample\abc_sample.wrp">
Cannot open object core\default\default.p3d
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/DefaultWorld/Lighting.starEmissivity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/DefaultWorld/Lighting.ThunderBoltLight'.
No entry '.diffuse'.
Size: '/' not an array
No entry '.ambient'.
No entry '.intensity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.Attenuation'.
Cannot open object core\skyobject\skyobject.p3d
String id 0 is not registered
Cannot load font core\data\fonts\tahomab16
Fonts file \core\data\fonts\tahomab16 not found
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.Weather'.
No entry '.RainConfig'.
No entry '.minCloudiness'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.averageCloudLimit'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minProbability'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxProbability'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minRainDensity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxRainDensity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.rainFading'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.squareLength'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.RainbowConfig'.
No entry '.distance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.intensityCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxCloudiness'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.LightningsConfig'.
'/' is not a value
'/' is not a value
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minCount'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxCount'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.scatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.WindConfig'.
No entry '.windChange'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minForce'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxForce'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minForceScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxForceScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minGustCount'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxGustCount'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.gustTimeScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minGustScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxGustScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.gustInfluenceMin'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.gustInfluenceMax'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.speedOfWindChange'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minGustValue'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxGustValue'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.Overcast'.
No entry '.Lighting'.
No weather defined in .Overcast
No lighting defined in .Lighting
No entry '.rainEnabled'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.ThunderboltNorm'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
Cannot open object 
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.ThunderboltHeavy'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.temperatureDayMax'.
Warning: expected 12 values in the array , but only 0 present
Error: unable to load content of the array 
No entry '.temperatureDayMin'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMax'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMin'.
No entry '.overcastTemperatureFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.blackSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.whiteSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.aroundSunCoefMultiplier'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.aroundSunCoefExponent'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.horizonParallaxCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.horizonFogColorationStart'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.skyFogColorationStart'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.skyColorInfluencesFogColor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.horizonSunColorationScale'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.midDetailTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.seaTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.Rain'.
No entry '.texture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.seaMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.shoreMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.shoreFoamMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.shoreWetMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.terrainMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.clouds'.
[]: '/' not an array
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.clouds'.
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.clutterGrid'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.clutterDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.noDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.fullDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.satelliteNormalBlendStart'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.satelliteNormalBlendEnd'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.satelliteNormalOnDetail'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.soundMapSizeCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.Underwater'.
No entry '.noWaterFog'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.fullWaterFog'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.deepWaterFog'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.waterFogDistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.waterFogDistanceNear'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.waterColor'.
No entry '.deepWaterColor'.
No entry '.surfaceColor'.
No entry '.deepSurfaceColor'.
Cannot open object a3\plants_f\clutter\c_strgrassgreen_group.p3d
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.Rain'.
No entry '.raindrop'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.skyObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.underwaterOcclusionObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.starsObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.pointObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.horizontObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.haloObject'.
'/' is not a value
String id 0 is not registered
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.Weather'.
No entry '.RainConfig'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.averageCloudLimit'.
'/' is not a value
'/' is not a value
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minRainDensity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxRainDensity'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.rainFading'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.squareLength'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.RainbowConfig'.
No entry '.distance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.intensityCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxCloudiness'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.LightningsConfig'.
'/' is not a value
'/' is not a value
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minCount'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxCount'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.scatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.WindConfig'.
No entry '.windChange'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minForce'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxForce'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minForceScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxForceScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minGustCount'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxGustCount'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.gustTimeScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minGustScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxGustScatter'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.gustInfluenceMin'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.gustInfluenceMax'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.speedOfWindChange'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.minGustValue'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.maxGustValue'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.Overcast'.
No entry '.Lighting'.
No weather defined in .Overcast
No lighting defined in .Lighting
No entry '.rainEnabled'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.ThunderboltNorm'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.ThunderboltHeavy'.
No entry '.model'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.soundFar'.
No entry '.soundNear'.
No entry '.temperatureDayMax'.
No entry '.temperatureDayMin'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMax'.
No entry '.temperatureNightMin'.
No entry '.overcastTemperatureFactor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.blackSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.whiteSurfaceTemperatureDelta'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.aroundSunCoefMultiplier'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.aroundSunCoefExponent'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.horizonParallaxCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.horizonFogColorationStart'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.skyFogColorationStart'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.skyColorInfluencesFogColor'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.horizonSunColorationScale'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.midDetailTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.seaTexture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.texture'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.seaMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.shoreMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.shoreFoamMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.shoreWetMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.terrainMaterial'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.clutterGrid'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.clutterDist'.
'/' is not a value

Part II

No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.noDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.fullDetailDist'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.satelliteNormalBlendStart'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.satelliteNormalBlendEnd'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.satelliteNormalOnDetail'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.soundMapSizeCoef'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.Underwater'.
No entry '.noWaterFog'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.fullWaterFog'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.deepWaterFog'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.waterFogDistance'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.waterFogDistanceNear'.
'/' is not a value
No entry '.waterColor'.
No entry '.deepWaterColor'.
No entry '.surfaceColor'.
No entry '.deepSurfaceColor'.
No entry '.raindrop'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.skyObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.underwaterOcclusionObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.starsObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.pointObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.horizontObject'.
'/' is not a value
No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\binarize\bin\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/abc_sample.haloObject'.
'/' is not a value
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-000_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-000_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-000_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-000_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-001_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-001_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-001_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-001_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-002_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-002_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-002_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-002_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-002_n_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-002_n_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-003_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-003_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-004_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-004_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-005_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-006_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-007_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-007_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-007_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_000-007_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-000_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-000_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-000_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-000_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-001_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-001_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-001_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-001_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-002_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-002_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-002_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-002_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-002_n_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-002_n_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-003_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-003_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-003_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-003_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-004_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-005_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-006_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-007_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-007_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-007_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-007_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-007_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-007_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-007_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_001-007_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-000_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-000_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-000_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-000_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-000_n_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-000_n_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-001_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-001_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-001_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-001_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-002_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-002_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-002_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-002_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-003_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-004_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-005_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-006_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-007_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-007_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-007_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-007_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-007_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-007_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-007_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_002-007_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-000_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-000_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-000_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-000_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-001_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-001_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-001_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-001_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-002_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-002_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-002_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-002_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-002_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-002_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-003_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-004_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-005_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-006_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-006_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-006_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-006_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-007_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-007_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-007_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_003-007_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-000_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-000_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-000_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-000_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-000_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-000_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-000_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-000_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-001_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-002_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-003_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-004_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-005_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-006_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-006_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-006_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-006_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-007_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-007_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-007_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_004-007_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-000_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-001_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-001_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-001_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-001_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-001_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-001_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-001_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-001_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-002_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-003_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-004_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-005_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-005_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-005_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-005_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-006_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-006_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-006_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-006_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-007_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-007_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-007_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_005-007_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-000_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-000_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-000_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-000_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-000_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-000_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_n_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_n_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-001_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-002_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-002_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-002_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-002_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-002_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-002_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-002_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-002_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-003_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-003_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-003_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-003_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-003_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_n_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-004_n_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-005_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-005_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-005_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-005_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-006_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-006_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-006_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-006_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-007_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-007_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-007_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_006-007_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-000_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-000_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-000_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-000_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-001_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-001_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abcConvert world p:\abc\abc_sample\abc_sample.wrp -> P:\bintemp\abc_sample\abc_sample.wrp
\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-001_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-001_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-002_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-002_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-002_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-002_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-003_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-003_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-003_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-003_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-004_l00_l01_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-004_l00_l01_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-004_l00_n_l02.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-004_l00_n_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-004_l00_n_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-005_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-005_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-005_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-005_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-006_l00_l01.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-006_l00_l01.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-006_l00_n.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-006_l00_n.rvmat
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-007_l00.rvmat.
Cannot load material file abc\abc_sample\data\layers\p_007-007_l00.rvmat
</world>
Creating texture headers file...
41 texture headers saved to file "P:\bintemp\abc_sample\texHeaders.bin"
..\El\FileServer\fileServer.cpp(2518) : Assertion failed 'req->RefCounter()==1'

You need to unpack and copy over bin.pbo and core.pbo files from Arma 3 > Dta folder to the main A3 Tools folder.

That should solve the issue.