Sign in to follow this  
lukrop

lukrop's customized configs

I just tagged a release at github.

The new version follows a certain naming scheme and I changed the repositority structure for easier installation as modfolder. I seperated the JSRS configs from the sound replacements. The sound replacements require the JSRS configs though. I fixed the sounds of the RH Mk12 and SAM-R and changed the sud_russian replacement sounds to massi's sounds. There is not much variety (diffrent AKs) at the moment but the AKs and M4s should be consistent (across diffrent weapon addons) at least. Also there were lots of little fixes and deletions of unneccessary config overwrites.

I'll be looking in the r3f ammo changes in the next days. ;)

Update v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@lkr_cfg.png

@ lukrop;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Quick question - All I want from this are the JSRS configs... Do I just copy them to the addons folder inside the relevant mod folder?

Quick question - All I want from this are the JSRS configs... Do I just copy them to the addons folder inside the relevant mod folder?

Yep, that should do the trick.

edit: keep in mind that playWithSIX removes the files if you update the relevant mod. Another option would be to use the mod in your collection and delete the unwanted/unneeded files (you'd still need to do that with every update of my mod).

Move the unwanted pbo's into a new folder inside this mod folder so PWS won't detect missing files, and only pbo's in the addons folder will be loaded.

New update v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@lkr_cfg.png

@ lukrop;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Hey Lukrop!

Great mod!!

I think you forget to put the "RH_30Rnd_556x45_Mk262" ammo in the lkr_rh_m4_mag_compat config!

Latest version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

I just released lkr_ammo and therefore removed the obsolete mag_compat pbos. Therefore there is a new version of lkr_cfg available here. I highly recommend to use lkr_ammo from now on.

so when i download LKR_ammo i can remove ALL the Mag compatiblitiy pbo's and still get full compatibility ?

New update v1.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@lkr_cfg.png

@ lukrop;

Latest version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

so when i download LKR_ammo i can remove ALL the Mag compatiblitiy pbo's and still get full compatibility ?

If you use the default setup of lkr_ammo you'll not have any mag compatiblity enabled. You need to use the pbos in the opt folder of lkr_ammo. The mag_compat.pbos of lkr_cfg use the massi magazines for compatibility. Since I thought it would be better to use the default magazines I created lkr_ammo. lkr_cfg only has the lkr_sud_russians_mag_compat.pbo because as of now lkr_ammo has no support for the russian ammunition.

thanks for using my ballistics code lukrop and for citing work where appropriate, it means a lot to me and I am sure its means a lot to the community!

thanks for using my ballistics code lukrop and for citing work where appropriate, it means a lot to me and I am sure its means a lot to the community!

Thanks! And thanks again for your ballistics code. Checkout this thread. Maybe you can help me out with the 7.62x51 cartridges. :)

Thanks for including the source files for these pbos too. Makes for some very interesting reading :)

But please excuse any ignorance on my behalf with this, but would it be possible to just copy the cfg lines into a mission description.ext and have them work? Merging stringtables where necessary of course. I only ask because the mission I am working on is already very addon intensive. Just curious if there is a way to get the benefits without asking the players to download extra addons.

Thanks in advance!

But please excuse any ignorance on my behalf with this, but would it be possible to just copy the cfg lines into a mission description.ext and have them work?

I'm sorry but I don't think this is possible. :(