Sign in to follow this  
lukrop

lukrop's customized configs

Lukrop, help me out with this, how can I add an attachment or optics in the configs?

With item=[] and respawn=[] the unit carry out of the weapon the attachment.

Lukrop, help me out with this, how can I add an attachment or optics in the configs?

With item=[] and respawn=[] the unit carry out of the weapon the attachment.

Do you want to add attachments to the weapons? Maybe with linkedItems[] = {..}. I don't know exactly.

New release: 1.6

• added JSRS configs for Toadies AKs (hlcmods_ak)
  • changed the loadout of the evw teamleaders

Download 1.6

Been away from Arma for a bit, but I noticed you updated this mod. Just wanted to thank you for adding more support.

Thanks for your efforts with these config files.

I have noticed a slight problem with lkr_caf_ag_afr_mas_weps , lkr_caf_ag_eeur_mas_weps and lkr_caf_ag_me_mas_weps. I have the NATO SF Weapons pack and Aggressors however if I add these configs I get an error about turret or something. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks for your efforts with these config files.

I have noticed a slight problem with lkr_caf_ag_afr_mas_weps , lkr_caf_ag_eeur_mas_weps and lkr_caf_ag_me_mas_weps. I have the NATO SF Weapons pack and Aggressors however if I add these configs I get an error about turret or something. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I'll have a look at that.

Hi, i am thinking about using these configs for our clan. We use RHM4s and Russians. Do we need massis Nato Russian weapon pack for this to work?

We are only interested in having jsrs sounds for m4s and ak107s...

Thanks

Lukrop, I dropped your config for EricJ's weapons pack for JSRS into the mix of mods I run last night. It did not have any effect on the sounds. Would it need to be re-written to take advantage of the changes made by the boot camp upgrade? If so, would you be able to fix it please?

Doesn't work 100% with east vs west mod. 3rd person sounds work but first person sounds like there's a supressor.

Hi, i am thinking about using these configs for our clan. We use RHM4s and Russians. Do we need massis Nato Russian weapon pack for this to work?

We are only interested in having jsrs sounds for m4s and ak107s...

Thanks

Bump... anyone?

Lukrop, I dropped your config for EricJ's weapons pack for JSRS into the mix of mods I run last night. It did not have any effect on the sounds. Would it need to be re-written to take advantage of the changes made by the boot camp upgrade? If so, would you be able to fix it please?

Honestly I don't know. I need to test that. But I think since there were config updates to make the weapon sounds work at all with the bootcamp update my changes might got overwritten.

Bump... anyone?

If you want to use the sound replacement configs (*_sound.pbo) you'll need the massi weapon pack (or at least the sound files of it). If you only want JSRS sound-effects (this doesn't change the weapon sounds, just adds the clicking in first person, in-room sounds and distance effects) you'll only need my *_jsrs.pbo(s) and JSRS.