ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

404 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

Does that teaser also mean the Middle East insurgents will get the Military Offroad technicals from Arma 2: OA?

I think he said that he was adding new trucks for them. I sure hope we get both the off-road and the PK pickup :)

I would like a version in which the aggressors had the option of being on the independent side, it would be possible?So may fight against the Soviets, Russian or Syrian arab army :confused:

Are the "South East Asian (Tamil Tigers Inspired)" still in the works?

I am eagerly awaiting this faction for some jungle maps that have recently been made available.

I appreciate your limited free time and that this faction may not be your personal priority, simply as a fan of your work I am looking forward to this mod.

Are the "South East Asian (Tamil Tigers Inspired)" still in the works?

I am eagerly awaiting this faction for some jungle maps that have recently been made available.

I appreciate your limited free time and that this faction may not be your personal priority, simply as a fan of your work I am looking forward to this mod.

Will be in next update for sure

I can't see them in Zeus, what should i do?

Technically you can only see in Zeus the Vanilla units ( I guess something has to be configured to add mods and addons to the Zeus menus ).

Technically you can only see in Zeus the Vanilla units ( I guess something has to be configured to add mods and addons to the Zeus menus ).

Well but i can see Massi's Marsoc unit and others D:

Well one more question

How can i set the tank to the opfor side? not just ally i want opfor unit in that tank not the aaf

regarding Zeus, I have no intentions of making it a priority. There are far more important things then dealing with that crap show.

As for you tank question, this is not a tutorial forum, seek that answer elsewhere thanks.

Out of curiosity, do you have plans on reworking the weapons used by (for example) the Middle East rebels once you've finished adding all listed future features? For PVP purposes, it'd be beneficial for the weapons to work better for players, rather than be designed just for AI use.

Out of curiosity, do you have plans on reworking the weapons used by (for example) the Middle East rebels once you've finished adding all listed future features? For PVP purposes, it'd be beneficial for the weapons to work better for players, rather than be designed just for AI use.

As it says in the first post, just download and use a Soviet weapon pack :)

Any planed change to the models, it constantly blows up my RPT with tons of errors reguarding bones?

Here's a small game changer:

arma32014-04-1419-39-59-42_zps19d9d757.jpg

arma32014-04-1420-31-58-48_zps87f53e24.jpg

T55

Factions: Eastern European Rebels, Middle East Rebels, African Rebels will be confirmed equipped with the T55

Here's a small game changer:

T55

Factions: Eastern European Rebels, Middle East Rebels, African Rebels will be confirmed equipped with the T55

Oh my!!! That's among awesome! Is it gonna be in the next update???

You can make a version to put Aggressors on the independent side? my Soviet and Russian soldiers need to fight with enemies ... Thank you so much man.!!

Edited by LDU30

Oh my!!! That's among awesome! Is it gonna be in the next update???

Yes

Will T-55 have proper PhysX and such? Say Reyhard's eastern armor as an example.

Yes

You can make a version to put Aggressors on the independent side? my Soviet and Russian soldiers need to fight with enemies ... Thank you so much man.!!

Down the road, but not in the near future.

Great job on the T55... my favourite tank :)

Lookin forward to an uparmoured insurgent threat now... very cool !

SJ

Hey Ohally. Just wanted to say that my friends and I think your work is fantastic, and we look forward to seeing these bad boys on the Independent side. Your latest work with the RDS Armor mods is greatly appreciated. Keep up the stellar work!

So there are no plans to fix compatibility with Zeus then?

It should be outlined compatibility is an issue with the mod itself (incorrectly specified units array) and not Zeus.

regarding Zeus, I have no intentions of making it a priority. There are far more important things then dealing with that crap show.

As for you tank question, this is not a tutorial forum, seek that answer elsewhere thanks.

So there are no plans to fix compatibility with Zeus then?

It should be outlined compatibility is an issue with the mod itself (incorrectly specified units array) and not Zeus.

so no plans of actually reading then?

Aggressors worked fine before Zeus, meaning BIS in all it's wisdom changed something. So at this time I have no f**king intention of stopping everything to re-write something that was already working. When I have time, and f**king well feel like it, I will hammer that out.

More importantly, if you don't like that fact.. Feel free to make your own modification, then I will be sure to pester your thread with uninformed questions and comments.

Cheers

No, I did read that. I just assumed that one would overcome arrogance to address an arising issue. Pardon me for making that assumption in the case of one such as yourself.

It is obviously a hot topic for you to warrant such an aggressive reaction. So it is fair enough if you don't have time. Not my mod and I'm getting it for free so I hope I'm not coming across as self-entitled.

*ahem*

"Curator system relies on correct configuration of object. When you unlock an addon, it will in turn enable all objects defined in units array of CfgPatches. If the addon author didn't do this, his objects won't be available.

class CfgPatches

{

class myAddon

{

units[] = {myObject1, myObject2};

weapons[] = {};

requiredVersion = 1;

requiredAddons[] ={};

};

};"

What's more important for armored vehicles than physX is properly set up armor, though, isn't it? That, and the weapons damage needs to be balanced correctly. For example, I doubt that the T-55 has access to any type of ammunition that can penetrate any of the current gen MBTs except from the rear.