dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

At least you provided some pictures. :) I'd been looking forward to this date.

Okay guys. I have an idea.

In around 12 hours, as soon as I come home, I will release the reworked T-6A Texan II and updated Yak-42D Clobber, just to keep my supporters happy for the time being, from there on, maybe in less than one week I will release the rest.

The release will be my first *legitimate* release since all my other releases had so many flaws I can barely touch upon it.

I can happily say that, from the time I began this mod as Civilian Jet Mod, trying to ambitiously convert Mukcep's airplanes from ArmA 2, I became better as a modder and I feel like I came on the wrong foot with the copyright issues.

The MiG-29K Fulcrum-D, GR-4 Tornado, and F-15C Eagle are not the end of the Ivory Aircraft.

I will be constantly releasing new aircraft hopefully at least once a month, but I want to be able to release new aircraft every friday. I will also be releasing updates to the previously released aircraft as well, because as time progresses I learn newer material.

Another note is that almost all of my aircraft in this mod will be released under the ArmA Public License, meaning that any person can modify and distribute these addons, just as long as they provide me in their credits. This is a testament to the advancement of the modding community. Every person must start somewhere and I hope that by releasing these source files I can hopefully teach newcommers how to mod. Maybe later I will release youtube tutorials as well.

Last but not least, I want to thank IRIS Simulations and SamDimDesign for letting me use their content. And I also want you guys to stay hyped. I am trying my best with this mod and I hope you guys don't lose hope in me and this mod :).

Edited by dezkit

Another note is that almost all of my aircraft in this mod will be released under the ArmA Public License, meaning that any person can modify and distribute these addons, just as long as they provide me in their credits. This is a testament to the advancement of the modding community. Every person must start somewhere and I hope that by releasing these source files I can hopefully teach newcommers how to mod. Maybe later I will release youtube tutorials as well.

U R A *

Exactly what I hope to see from all modmakers. =)

Yay, that´s a great statement! If it is not too much of a hassle, may I ask you to upload those latest screenies to dropbox or steam community? Don´t know why, but can´t load http://www.altianair.com site (must be some lame windows security measure or my brazilian ISP blocking sites policy =/

cheers and looking forward for all those planes!

;2657991']Yay' date=' that´s a great statement! If it is not too much of a hassle, may I ask you to upload those latest screenies to dropbox or steam community? Don´t know why, but can´t load [url']http://www.altianair.com[/url] site (must be some lame windows security measure or my brazilian ISP blocking sites policy =/

cheers and looking forward for all those planes!

Isn't working here in GER neither.

I second that. If you need help with texturing. Gimmie a shout -though I am still in ArmA2, I think texturing is similar...

Isn't working here in GER neither.

In Finland does.

Dezkit may I ask you if you could add the planes in their real life sides ( I mean, if a plane is used by NATO have it in BLUFOR, and to give more versatility maybe another copy of the same plane in OPFOR ).

Edited by MistyRonin

Are there any more screens of the Tornado? Craved one of those for years in Arma 2! Also if you're looking for beta testers, I'm sure I could be of assistance ;)

Edited by Bravo93

Update:

Yak-42D Clobber

v1.1

• Fixed delayed gear, now is faster
  • Fixed mass and envelope
  • Removed boeing sounds (i dont know why it was here in the first place)
  • Added working clock
  • Fixed position/collision lights
  • Fixed landing lights
  • Added source code
  • Known issue: hand animation doesnt work for aileron

T-6A Texan II

v1.1

• Completely reworked
  • Has a lot more detail now
  • Fixed mirrors being reversed
  • Added source code and paint kit
  • Fixed position/collision lights
  • Added/Fixed hand animations
  • Added working instruments
  • Fixed instructor seat
  • Added glass textures and fixed normals making it look like the glass is polygonal.

F-15C Eagle, MiG-29K Fulcrum-D, and GR-4 Tornado will be arriving soon!!! ;)

Original Post updated too

This is outstanding! This is a miracle. Solid bloody quality and everything! UV underneath colours! Pardon me while I froth. You Sir are getting a medal.

The Yak-42D is outstanding! Really good! All of it.

On the Texan maybe I'll add a bit of reflection to the exterior texture ( more "metallic" ).

In Oxygen 2, Surface->Unwrap for the Texan II model I get a hangup and the program crashes. Is that... ah.. typical?

I am not sure what that command does lol

Never used it

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

New versions frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Yay an update! Well done dezkit keep up the great work. :yay:

EDIT: Oh and how hard would it be to make the MiG 29 engines smoke realistic?

MiG 29 pics

As you can see one of the most distinctive features of this jet is, in my opinion the amount of smoke the engines produce.

Edited by BravoM5

Great Work!!!

Your Addons are truly beautiful!!!

And the next bird coming are... awesome!!

Yay an update! Well done dezkit keep up the great work. :yay:

EDIT: Oh and how hard would it be to make the MiG 29 engines smoke realistic?

MiG 29 pics

As you can see one of the most distinctive features of this jet is, in my opinion the amount of smoke the engines produce.

is that really how much smoke it produces? damn. never knew that. i'll try to integrate it.

is that really how much smoke it produces? damn. never knew that. i'll try to integrate it.

To illustrate with how DCS handles the Mig:

and at 1m47s-ish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXylCFiJK1I&feature=youtu.be

^ this video is just a wip video of whats coming in version 1.2, which includes:
- added rvmats, makes it look much more realistic and metallic,
- added propeller blur
- added all workable instruments
- fixed exhaust lag
- further tweaking Edited by dezkit

The community needs more people like you!

Very nice work indeed! I'm eagerly waiting for the Fulcrum, Eagle and Tornado, they really look beautiful!