Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

Campaign Episode 2: ADAPT - Feedback thread ** SPOILER WARNING! **

Please use this thread to provide feedback on the second campaign episode, which has been deployed in today's dev branch update.

Avoid spoilers wherever possible! If posting them is unavoidable for some reason (e.g. context for feedback) please place them in spoiler tags.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

This is the total number of missions:

15 missions in episode 2

In mission Bingo Petrole, the overview text is in english instead of being in French - whereas all the others overview texts are in French

Edited by Wiki
Yo dawg, I herd you like spoilers, so I put an spoiler in your spoiler so you can spoil while you spoil

Come on, i don't see the point in revealing the amount of missions in this second part...i'm very disappointed to have clicked on your spoilers :mad:

The campaign disappeared for me. At the first launch it was available (with the welcome back pop-up), but I had some mods enabled. I used pw6 to launch vanilla, but then the adapt campaign was gone.

I exited and entered the beta again, but this didn't work.

Fixed it. Had to finish the final mission of Survive again (or just put endmission).

Edited by L3TUC3

@L3TUC3

disable All your mods and then retry.

@ProfTournesol

Some people MAY wanna know the amount of missions.

And as said, it's a spoiler - not only story things, but unkown things un general

@L3TUC3

disable All your mods and then retry.

That's exactly what I did.

Fixed it by finishing final survive mission again.

Edited by L3TUC3

@ProfTournesol

Some people MAY wanna know the amount of missions.

And as said, it's a spoiler - not only story things, but unkown things un general

Nope, usually it's things about the missions themselves, not spoiling the whole campaign episodes, but you should at least explain that you're going to reveal that in your spoiler !

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

15 missions in episode 2

Are...

half of them briefing intermissions again, or are we talking of 15 real missions?

Are...

half of them briefing intermissions again, or are we talking of 15 real missions?

Yeah, I'm wondering that, too. In Survive half the missions were just "Maxwell".

btw, as now i am on different computer than the one i played the survive campaign. is there a command to type in to 'unlock it' ?

When i meet Orestes he shhots at me, I kill him and then its says "Mission Failed Orestes is dead"

Cheat "campaign" in campaign menu.

https://wiki.bisimulations.com/wiki/ArmA:_Cheats

thanks!

in general I think BI should rethink how they have the campaign setup. I finished 'Survive', but then stated over, and now I have to play through the whole thing again to unlock 'Adapt' (or use the cheat). but that also seems to mean if you ever want to replay any campaign mission, you will lose all you progress (after that mission) in the campaign

edit: I guess I didn't see the "replay" option

Edited by daze23

With the way this campaign is set up, I hope they have plans to make the campaign multiplayer compatible just like arma 2's campaign. ADAPT is fucking amazing

I get the following scripting error regularly during the scouting missions, though i havent checked if it is mod related.

ding.jpg

Edited by NeMeSiS

With the way this campaign is set up, I hope they have plans to make the campaign multiplayer compatible just like arma 2's campaign. ADAPT is fucking amazing

You can post more impressions, you know. ;)

You can post more impressions, you know. ;)

It's so awesome I consider it an open world game.

Anyway, on the mission where you need to take the AAF guy (won't post his name so people don't get spoiled) I choosed to sabotage the helicopter and after a while it randomly exploded.

Also, not sure if a glitch, if it's hard or it's wanted, I tried about 10 times but the helicopter ALWAYS saw us.

I think I have a problem at Helicopter Ambush mission. Orestes called in the QRF chopper but it ain't coming...

Edit: Fixed, according to todays devbranch changelog. Thanks BIS :)

Edited by Brisse

You've overdone with the darkness in one of the intermissions(searching for downed AAF jet) ;), nevertheless very nice campaign :), done it without any problems.

Mission where you have to steal a supply truck, get it back and then all of a sudden I see the sky and nothing more and as the sky rolls by the game saves !! Reloading the save point shows the same...

Are you supposed to walk all the way and then fight alone in the side missions, like the vet clinic or illegal weapons mission?

Ok, seems like i was stupid enough too just leave the camp and walk to the mission location, overlooking that there´s a contact guy with briefing for each mission. I allready love the design of this!

Edited by KingoftheSandbox

the episode has a serious memory leak issue. i died several times on the first mission and each time i reloaded, the game got worse and worse until it was playing at 5 fps. i restarted the game at that point.

I just started the Campaign and so far it's pretty darn good. I'll report back if I see any errors.....but congrats on another well done part of the Campaign. Good job, boys.

The scouting Vet Clinic task can be completed by gathering any 3 FAKs without even going near the place. I grabbed a few from a CSAT supply crate at a checkpoint I cleared and the task was completed even though I hadn't even had it assigned yet.