Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

[WIP] USAF Air Asset MOD

hey all well the verdict is been set so i am separating from the air force on 6 april due to a mess up from big air force. Ill be joining the army national guard afterwards and moving so i wont have internet for a little bit after the 6th. I am still working on the mod. Ive decided that i will be releasing the security forces, ac130 and one of my secret projects the f/a-22 before i release the rest of them. I saw that there was another c-17 released..his mod will not conflict with this one. He is doing his thing and i mine and wish him the best of luck with it. More to come

f-22!!!!!!! Omg yesss

Sorry to hear about the Air Force. I know how they can be sometimes (Dad's currently in and retiring soon). Also with the changes they've been making slowly it's really starting to become a pain in the ass. I hope your choice works out for the better for you.

Will the release of the Security Forces, AC130, and F/A-22 happen before your move on the 6th or after you finish moving? (Just curious) :P

Edited by P0LARIS

most likely before..there aren't really any bugs..its mainly finishing some touches and making the addon keys for multiplayer and my friend SP Craig is updating the Pilot for the F/A-22 so most likely before the 6th..but just keep in mind i have a ton of work to do to finding a civilian job and transition out of the military..into the army for one and then the guard..but i find time to work on it. So just stay tuned and thanks for the good wishes..i really apperciate it.

I understood that it most recently was the F-22A and the "F/A-22" designation was just the Air Force trying to push it as a ground attack thing...?

I understood that it most recently was the F-22A and the "F/A-22" designation was just the Air Force trying to push it as a ground attack thing...?

Not necessarily..it was changed to F/A-22 right before actual missions were starting to be flown by them..but its only official documentation wise..as far as schematics and such. On paper its still F-22A

Please let me know if you need any assistance with testing. I too am working on a mod, trying to get ArmA III airports working with AI aircraft. Your aircraft will be a great add-on to ArmA III.

Did you decide to incorporate the 2 dimensional thrust vectoring into your F/A-22?

Did you decide to incorporate the 2 dimensional thrust vectoring into your F/A-22?

Yes it's in there

Will the F-22 support John Spartans service menu?

It's something that I will get with him on

It's something that I will get with him on

Awesome! Cause as each day goes by i'm just craving that F/A-22. Can't wait to fly it!

SITEREP: Hey guys things are picking up and with extreme pace. Everything i want to tell you will be in the video myself and peral will be releasing tomorrow or Thursday. I know for certain that you will fall in love with this mod pack again. Despite the issues that im facing in my personal life we want this mod to get out into the hands of the community so that we can see some nice missions and good use of these beauties. I know that there is currently a C-17 out right now..but i promise you that ours will be different. Significant improvements have been made to all of the aircraft in the past couple weeks..new features also. An ALPHA is Imminent and i cant stress that enough. As we come close to this alpha we need a extremely qualified texture artist to wrap things up. If you are good or EXCELLENT at textures please PM myself or Peral(A10 Creator). Thanks and again stay tuned.

SSG Fuller

Peral

that is nice to hear that you guys are getting close with your addons just take your tine and dont rush

SITEREP: Hey guys things are picking up and with extreme pace. Everything i want to tell you will be in the video myself and peral will be releasing tomorrow or Thursday. I know for certain that you will fall in love with this mod pack again. Despite the issues that im facing in my personal life we want this mod to get out into the hands of the community so that we can see some nice missions and good use of these beauties. I know that there is currently a C-17 out right now..but i promise you that ours will be different. Significant improvements have been made to all of the aircraft in the past couple weeks..new features also. An ALPHA is Imminent and i cant stress that enough. As we come close to this alpha we need a extremely qualified texture artist to wrap things up. If you are good or EXCELLENT at textures please PM myself or Peral(A10 Creator). Thanks and again stay tuned.

SSG Fuller

Peral

You sir, are making it hard for me to keep calm lol

It's one thing to texture a model, it's another whole process to texture a UV map but in saying this you should PM the creators of ADF UNCUT. They have one of the best texture artists I have ever seen / know. I can't guarantee that they will help, this is just a suggestion.

It's one thing to texture a model, it's another whole process to texture a UV map but in saying this you should PM the creators of ADF UNCUT. They have one of the best texture artists I have ever seen / know. I can't guarantee that they will help, this is just a suggestion.

Thanks for that raid i will send them a PM

SSG Fuller

Peral

Which aircrafts will release with alpha? Im guessing the AC-130, the F-22, the C-17 and the B-1 since you showed footage of almost all of these (not the F-22 but you said it was close to being done) and did mention not having started on the C-5 and the KC-135 yet. I hope for the B-2 as well but we havent had any news from it :P Can we expect Peral's bigger towing tractor to come out as well?

I am really looking forward to what y'all will bring to the table, I am hoping to see all the interior lighting and textures far out weigh the former A2 textures.

Here it is guys. The USAF Assets mod by Fuller & Peral. Showcased are the C-17, C-5, F-22, and the B-2. All planes are WIP please keep that in mind. We wanted to showcase the AC-130 and the B-1 but were making another video to show them off, something with alot more bang (meaning stuff blowing up). Would like to announce that peral is going to be working on a new forklift vehicle especially for cargo loading in the planes. More to come. Enjoy the video..and please comment. Features showcased are WIP and as follows:

C-5:

Able to load vehicles through front and rear of plane.

Able to cargo drop vehicles.

C-17:

Able to load vehicles in rear of plane

Able to cargo drop vehicles.

New Collision lights

Exhaust

**F-22**:

Fully animated weapons bays

Ejection seat impimented

New Hud/MFD (WIP)

Missile delay drop then ignite.

Exhaust

Collision lights

B-2:

Color: WIP

Exhaust

Edited by fullerpj

Check it out!!! Page 27 latest post for showcase video

Check it out!!! Page 27 latest post for showcase video

Looks awesome bro! How soon before we can see a download link ;P

i cant wait for that F/A-22 Raptor......soon...........sooon all of CSAT will have no air units left airborne

Awesome work guys!! Looking forward to the release and finally putting these babies thrue their paces :P

Edited by CyclonicTuna