Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

[WIP] USAF Air Asset MOD

I'm looking for a reference as far as lights and collision lights if you can get those for me I'd appreciate it also I didn't take a picture from the top. It's wing span mirrors real life trust me lol

I'll see what I can do!

It's the 6th.. So I assume we won't be having the alpha till you find a place to settle down and have internet right? Cause if I recall you're moving today? :(

I'll see what I can do!

It's the 6th.. So I assume we won't be having the alpha till you find a place to settle down and have internet right? Cause if I recall you're moving today? :(

Yes, fullerpj will be out for a little bit. I will be working on the mod in the meantime, but i't looks like I may be moving soon too.

The C-17 model belongs to payware Area51 Simulations and was built for FSX and FS2004, and those textures minus the 4 that come with the plane when you purchase it are all done by me. Personally I think it is really cool that this was ported to Arma, however not sure if there was ever permission to make it available in Arma or free for that matter but I definitely did NOT give my permission to use my repaints that I had posted on Avsim.com and Flightsim.com. I would have atleast liked SOME credit!

The C-17 model belongs to payware Area51 Simulations and was built for FSX and FS2004, and those textures minus the 4 that come with the plane when you purchase it are all done by me. Personally I think it is really cool that this was ported to Arma, however not sure if there was ever permission to make it available in Arma or free for that matter but I definitely did NOT give my permission to use my repaints that I had posted on Avsim.com and Flightsim.com. I would have atleast liked SOME credit!
I'd definitely say that you should PM Peral and fullerpj at the first opportunity, although from what I recall it takes a certain number of posts to unlock PM functionality.

I'd definitely say that you should PM Peral and fullerpj at the first opportunity, although from what I recall it takes a certain number of posts to unlock PM functionality.

Also, post links to the where you distributed them otherwise its just you with no proof as those kind of accusations are taken seriously around here.

Yes I want to see the proof also. You aren't the 1st to come and say something like this so if you show me proof I will either abandon your c-17 textures or give you credit..and if that's the case I would talk to muckep also and I will do the same.

I also find it highly suspicious that you have not posted this in randomslap's c-17 or the Arma 2 version

Edited by fullerpj

Yes I want to see the proof also. You aren't the 1st to come and say something like this so if you show me proof I will either abandon your c-17 textures or give you credit..and if that's the case I would talk to muckep also and I will do the same.

I also find it highly suspicious that you have not posted this in randomslap's c-17 or the Arma 2 version

Maybe he just saw this thread and hasn't made it over to the other as of yet. I DO know from personal experience that one of your team members has been told that releasing other people's work isn't something that is encouraged here in the ArmA community. Whether he wanted to hear that, or abide by it...well, it does seem like it's a possiblitly to have happened. Don't just brush Peter's statement off to the side like it's nothing.

Maybe he just saw this thread and hasn't made it over to the other as of yet. I DO know from personal experience that one of your team members has been told that releasing other people's work isn't something that is encouraged here in the ArmA community. Whether he wanted to hear that, or abide by it...well, it does seem like it's a possiblitly to have happened. Don't just brush Peter's statement off to the side like it's nothing.

And who is this team member you speak of? I work with peral, dezkit and john spartan so far so if your blaming one of them for releasing other ppl work then let it be known. And I'm not brushing anything off.. If I didn't care I wouldn't have addressed it. All I asked for is proof of what is his. The model is not his..the textures that he is claiming I don't have knowledge of. Muckep as far as I know brought it to Arma 3 and he gets the credit until PROVEN otherwise.

I have no issue giving the man credit if he wants it.. If he doesn't want it and requests for its removable and can show me what's his I will remove it and bam end of discussion and problem solved.

I nor the ppl I have worked with are in the lets steal peoples stuff business. If I like it I ask for permission to use it if I'm denied well life goes on..don't accuse anyone unless you can provide that proof also through a PM.

Edited by fullerpj

Like i said in a post before, i would help out with textures, but there was never an answer. If the uv-cuts are allready done and you can solve that problem with peter regarding the accusations, then i would be fine with helping out.

Send me a pm for details if you want to discuss the topic. peace

has anyone considered, there a more C-17 models out there, and how many of them may look the same??? you gotta remember there is over 7 billion people in the world and most of them have some sort of internet connection.

has anyone considered, there a more C-17 models out there, and how many of them may look the same??? you gotta remember there is over 7 billion people in the world and most of them have some sort of internet connection.

Ehm... no. About 2 billion people have internet acces. A third of which only daily. The rest barely have running water.

Mukcep's statements about where he has gotten models from are freely available on Armaholic. He is also not hard to get in touch with if people have questions. A lot of the people that worked on this have gone uncredited - that's no controversial statement.

fullerpj, it is saying your inbox is full

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

I did all the included paints except for the Charleston and the RAF. Here are some pictures from FSX https://www.flickr.com/photos/peterbrown1988/sets/72157643602215983/ and the files http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=23050191&page=2 (page 2-4) also on www.avsim.com

Like I said, I think it is really cool that this has been brought to Arma, as long as proper permission was given from Area51 especially as this is payware ($29.99US) http://www.area51sim.com/ and it would have been nice to have been asked and given credit for my work in it.

Sorry fullerpj, I just saw this for the first time yesterday and this was the first topic the search brought up

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

4 of those paints are completely fictional so not likely

Please resend your messages. And we will talk privately

hold on, These were origionally arma 1 models, ported to arma 2, now re worked for arma 3, they are freely distributed by armaholic with no problem, if this was someone else's model then why the hell didn't this come up before???

The issue wasn't the model for the most part it was textures and I have talked to Peter and we have taken care of the issue at hand. As to not have anymore confusion on anything if there is something that you feel that is burning your pants to get intel on please pm me ok. I don't want stuff to get twisted or anything like that.

This stands to be one of,,,if not THE most monumental addon pack in terms of units/vehicles. I have heard people refer to its release with the likeness of Christmas morning @ 10 years old (seriously) Is this thing still on and poppin?

This stands to be one of,,,if not THE most monumental addon pack in terms of units/vehicles. I have heard people refer to its release with the likeness of Christmas morning @ 10 years old (seriously) Is this thing still on and poppin?

Please don't hype it, it won't help anyone.

Please don't hype it, it won't help anyone.

this thing is better than half life 3.

See? i help :D

Just browsing ArmA3 mods in progress and I just ran across these impressive looking aircraft for the first time. I see some confusion over who did what has occurred however so does that mean this project is postponed/cancelled?

Not cancelled, but fullerpj did previously state having affairs in his offline life that needed attending to (you can look back in the thread for his actual words).