Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

[WIP] USAF Air Asset MOD

Here it is guys. The USAF Assets mod by Fuller & Peral. Showcased are the C-17, C-5, F-22, and the B-2. All planes are WIP please keep that in mind. We wanted to showcase the AC-130 and the B-1 but were making another video to show them off, something with alot more bang (meaning stuff blowing up). Would like to announce that peral is going to be working on a new forklift vehicle especially for cargo loading in the planes. More to come. Enjoy the video..and please comment. Features showcased are WIP and as follows:

C-5:

Able to load vehicles through front and rear of plane.

Able to cargo drop vehicles.

C-17:

Able to load vehicles in rear of plane

New Collision lights

Exhaust

**F-22**:

Fully animated weapons bays

Ejection seat impimented

New Hud/MFD (WIP)

Missile delay drop then ignite.

Exhaust

Collision lights

B-2:

Color: WIP

Exhaust

Looks awesome bro! How soon before we can see a download link ;P

When it's done ;)

Hey Fullerpj

There is some amazing work you did...realy i cant wait for it finaly some big planes to fly :) But i have little thing to say.. :)

I am interested is there any way you can setup vehicles when droping to drop from the ramp of the aircraft?? and not under the ramp of airplane mybe iggy script whitch is slowly moving object to the end of the ramp and then drops it? I read that you will get in touch with him will this vehicle droping be final work or?

Thank you.

Hey Fullerpj

There is some amazing work you did...realy i cant wait for it finaly some big planes to fly :) But i have little thing to say.. :)

I am interested is there any way you can setup vehicles when droping to drop from the ramp of the aircraft?? and not under the ramp of airplane mybe iggy script whitch is slowly moving object to the end of the ramp and then drops it? I read that you will get in touch with him will this vehicle droping be final work or?

Thank you.

Yes that will be adjusted..funny how I didn't notice it at first but thanks for pointing that out. I was working with igi for awhile with his script but while I was going through my issues randomslap released his version of the carrier and implemented that system. So as to be different we abandoned the script( no offense to igi or random) to do things on our own. Keep in mind that this is WIP but alpha is extremely close. I want the community to be able to use either my c-17 or randoms but also notice the differences between ours.

Will the C-17 have a fully working cockpit? I.E Panels and gauges all work? And will you tone the handling down too so it feels more like a cargo aircraft?

When it's done ;)

you are the one...

Thanks for your work.

Take your time :)

FullerPJ, is there by chance a way that you can make the wing patches and nameplates a hiddenSelection so that different units can customize them for their own particular use in the future? I know you and Peral are busy with other aspects and this may seem low on the totem pole, but something we hope you would consider in the near future post release of the Aircraft.

Thanks

Here it is guys. The USAF Assets mod by Fuller & Peral. Showcased are the C-17, C-5, F-22, and the B-2. All planes are WIP please keep that in mind. We wanted to showcase the AC-130 and the B-1 but were making another video to show them off, something with alot more bang (meaning stuff blowing up). Would like to announce that peral is going to be working on a new forklift vehicle especially for cargo loading in the planes. More to come. Enjoy the video..and please comment. Features showcased are WIP and as follows:

C-5:

Able to load vehicles through front and rear of plane.

C-17:

Able to load vehicles in rear of plane

New Collision lights

Exhaust

**F-22**:

Fully animated weapons bays

Ejection seat impimented

New Hud/MFD (WIP)

Missile delay drop then ignite.

Exhaust

Collision lights

B-2:

Color: WIP

Exhaust

that is so cool nice work hope we all can play with is soon

FullerPJ, is there by chance a way that you can make the wing patches and nameplates a hiddenSelection so that different units can customize them for their own particular use in the future? I know you and Peral are busy with other aspects and this may seem low on the totem pole, but something we hope you would consider in the near future post release of the Aircraft.

Thanks

That's something we already discussed but it will be after we go public with our mod.

Looks fantastic! Great work fellas!

That's something we already discussed but it will be after we go public with our mod.

Glad to see that you are going to eventually do this. Lots of customization options, and immersion for units. Good on ya

Thanks for all the kudos. Doing this is my outlet from my real world issues so I'm happy to provide. I do want to address something that I have been getting PMs about. There is nothing wrong with there being two C-17 mods out..I will not give up on it simply because there are two and you think I'm wasting my time..keep in mind my c-17 was here first not released but you all know why. This mod will launch with our own version of the c-17..identical in looks but different in value. Please stop pming me with a wanna be cease and desist type deal. Thanks

Anyone saying anything about the C-17 should get their facts right. The C-17 model was abandoned by a modder by the name of Desktop Muckep (I was not aware of the Desktop situation). This certain C-17 was being made for Arma 2 and now two other modders have ported it to Arma 3. The thing is it's not exactly a drag and drop situation. fuller and randomslap have put their time into making this mod playable, so don't hate because there is two, love because they are spending their own time to give everyone something to do. BTW the C-17 was given out to select people and I didn't see random having ago at fuller, so why should anyone else be different. This is a modding community not a pre-school, grow up or GTFO.

-Raid

Edited by Raid

Anyone saying anything about the C-17 should get their facts right. The C-17 model was abandoned by a modder by the name of Desktop. This certain C-17 was being made for Arma 2 and now two other modders have ported it to Arma 3. The thing is it's not exactly a drag and drop situation. fuller and randomslap have put their time into making this mod playable, so don't hate because there is two, love because they are spending their own time to give everyone something to do. BTW the C-17 was given out to select people and I didn't see random having ago at fuller, so why should anyone else be different. This is a modding community not a pre-school, grow up or GTFO.

-Raid

Totally agree with you. In fact, if having two different C-17 mods wouldve been an issue fuller shouldve been the one having a go at random since he started his mod first. In my opinion, the more the better :D theyre both have their very own unique feature.

Anyone saying anything about the C-17 should get their facts right. The C-17 model was abandoned by a modder by the name of Desktop. This certain C-17 was being made for Arma 2 and now two other modders have ported it to Arma 3. The thing is it's not exactly a drag and drop situation. fuller and randomslap have put their time into making this mod playable, so don't hate because there is two, love because they are spending their own time to give everyone something to do. BTW the C-17 was given out to select people and I didn't see random having ago at fuller, so why should anyone else be different. This is a modding community not a pre-school, grow up or GTFO.

-Raid

I agree with you Raid, but I want to point out the model fuller, randomslap, and samrmur have are from a modder named Muckep. It has been proven that this C17 is not Desktop's. And randomslap and samrmur have changed his credits to reflect this.

I agree with you Raid, but I want to point out the model fuller, randomslap, and samrmur have are from a modder named Muckep. It has been proven that this C17 is not Desktop's. And randomslap and samrmur have changed his credits to reflect this.

Oh I see I must have missed this memo and I send my sincere apologies.

Edited by Raid

Will this mod come out as one pack or will you do what Dezkit did and make it seperate for all downloads

Will this mod come out as one pack or will you do what Dezkit did and make it seperate for all downloads

One pack

I wonder why it always has to be US. I mean, no offense, this looks pretty cool but I'd really love to some French, German and British airpower. Perhaps even Italian, Austrian and Scandinavian. Anyway, keep up the good work! Looking forward to it :P

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

One thing though. Perhaps the F-15 SE would be a nice addition instead of the F-22. They've stopped production on the F-22 and I doubt wether it will be around for 20 more years. The F-15 SE program looks very promesing though. And like islesfan186 said, the B2 is too black. It should be matte dark grey, with slightly lighter markings:

http://www.ramec.net/images/photos/main/b2.jpg

You're joking right?? They have stopped production of the F22 because it is so expensive. In NO WAY have they discontinued its service and are going to retire it?? the jet is only a few years old and is far more advanced than anything else out there as far as an intercept fighter /bomber goes. Our military is shrinking in size. Therefore, squadrons will be smaller, and units will be smaller. Either the f22 will be around by this time, or something better. If anything the f15 will be retired, its getting pretty old. The f15's first flight was in '72. It started service in '76. so by 2035, it will be 60 years old. They will have definitely replaced it by then.

good i dont wanna spend a long time downloading

But by splitting it up, it means that you can download whatever you want and only what you want, hence faster downloading!! :D

You're joking right?? They have stopped production of the F22 because it is so expensive. In NO WAY have they discontinued its service and are going to retire it?? the jet is only a few years old and is far more advanced than anything else out there as far as an intercept fighter /bomber goes. Our military is shrinking in size. Therefore, squadrons will be smaller, and units will be smaller. Either the f22 will be around by this time, or something better. If anything the f15 will be retired, its getting pretty old. The f15's first flight was in '72. It started service in '76. so by 2035, it will be 60 years old. They will have definitely replaced it by then.

The purpose of the F-22 was to spend money, not to built a next gen fighter. The F-22 is the merging of two excisting airframes the F-16 and the F-15, with an unproven stealth concept as wrapping paper. It has already been shown that Russian low frequency longwave radar, like those used in the SU35 and SU37, can detect it with ease. They'll probably keep it up to date and try to make it worth its while, but I doubt that it will be around in 20 years in the face of aircraft like the T50 PAK-FA, the J20 and the Eurofighter. All aircraft that beat the F-22 when it comes to air to air combat. The F-22's mission was to spend money, make publicity and perhaps even keep the publics eye away from other projects. Its not neccisairly a bad aircraft, but its not nearly as good as many people claim it to be.

The f-15 may be old, but also combat proven and highly adaptable. You have to realize that pretty much none of the F-15's flying today have any of their original parts. In essence, its a new aircraft of its own. And for the SE a completely new assembly and manufacturing line has been erected. There's no reason whatsoever that the F-15 couldn't be made "stealth", have thrust vectoring, have internal weapon bays, have an antenna park on its back etc.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

The purpose of the F-22 was to spend money, not to built a next gen fighter. The F-22 is the merging of two excisting airframes the F-16 and the F-15, with an unproven stealth concept as wrapping paper. It has already been shown that Russian low frequency longwave radar, like those used in the SU35 and SU37, can detect it with ease. They'll probably keep it up to date and try to make it worth its while, but I doubt that it will be around in 20 years in the face of aircraft like the T50 PAK-FA, the J20 and the Eurofighter. All aircraft that beat the F-22 when it comes to air to air combat. The F-22's mission was to spend money, make publicity and perhaps even keep the publics eye away from other projects. Its not neccisairly a bad aircraft, but its not nearly as good as many people claim it to be.

The f-15 may be old, but also combat proven and highly adaptable. You have to realize that pretty much none of the F-15's flying today have any of their original parts. In essence, its a new aircraft of its own. And for the SE a completely new assembly and manufacturing line has been erected. There's no reason whatsoever that the F-15 couldn't be made "stealth", have thrust vectoring, have internal weapon bays, have an antenna park on its back etc.

Now that's a loud statement... I can't help but ask for proofs.

While I'm Russian, I observe the technical advancements of "potential enemy" with respect you must have for adversary. And history shows their military tech usually lives up to promises. F-15/F-16 combat record proves that.

Saying "F-15 can be upgraded to F-22 level" is like saying F-4 can be upgraded to F-16 level. If you believe in that, I got bad news for you.

If anything, it's the Russian claims of being able to detect F-22 by Su-27 at 100km look like BS.

So, what's backing your words?

Edited by DarkWanderer