Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

[WIP] USAF Air Asset MOD

I'm not the most well versed in understanding ArmA and it's ways so apologies if I seemed a bit naive but Raid hit it on the head. Good stuff to read, even if I don't understand the most of it!

Fuller your mod is looking fantastic! Great work! i love reading about your progress! Keep it up! Arma Aviation is what we need!

Ok sorry just woke up..gonna do a quick look over and its alpha time.

Ok sorry just woke up..gonna do a quick look over and its alpha time.

WEEWT its time *puts on shades* to fly

Well let's just say I'm waiting patiently.

will you remodel the Raptor a little bit,so it will look like the one in real life,your current model seem a little bit...off and inaccurate :(

Alright after checks everything is good except the B-1 Geometry got screwed up during binization..so give me a little bit to fix this issue for you guys..rest assured you will have it today

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

will you remodel the Raptor a little bit,so it will look like the one in real life,your current model seem a little bit...off and inaccurate :(

The Raptor is not done...what you saw was a WIP it wasnt coming with the alpha today anyways..Also what do you see as off and inaccurate? kinda offended..not alot just a little

Alright after checks everything is good except the B-1 Geometry got screwed up during binization..so give me a little bit to fix this issue for you guys..rest assured you will have it today

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

The Raptor is not done...what you saw was a WIP it wasnt coming with the alpha today anyways..

all i want to know is will you make it's model more accurate,that's all :)(because you only mentioned about it's cockpit being overhauled,not it's external model,so i'm a little bit worry )

all i want to know is will you make it's model more accurate,that's all :)(because you only mentioned about it's cockpit being overhauled,not it's external model,so i'm a little bit worry )

Again you need to tell me what you see as inaccurate..what on the outside of the model isnt accurate?

Again you need to tell me what you see as inaccurate..what on the outside of the model isnt accurate?

I think what he's trying to say is that the raptor doesn't look like its finished yet, and if you plan on making it look better, adding better texture etc. Except he used the word "accurate" which could arise confusion.

I think what he's trying to say is that the raptor doesn't look like its finished yet, and if you plan on making it look better, adding better texture etc. Except he used the word "accurate" which could arise confusion.

Well its WIP and i said that even before i released the video..

yeah,hope you will fix(or ra ther,re-modeled) the nose of the Raptor :) (why didn't anyone point it out to him before?)

yeah,hope you will fix(or ra ther,re-modeled) the nose of the Raptor :) (why didn't anyone point it out to him before?)

Maybe because nobody has been nitpicking like you are right now..its one thing to notice a discrepancy and i said i would take note but to come off with this why didnt anyone point this out is going a little to far..

sorry,because i always seek for high fidelity things,especially aircrafts :)

Well our goal is to make them as accurate as possible..so you sit back and atleast wait for the release of the aircraft before you start with your expectations. A little something we call in the military " Shut up and Color" i suggest you do that for now.. Thanks

Well our goal is to make them as accurate as possible..so you sit back and atleast wait for the release of the aircraft before you start with your expectations. A little something we call in the military " Shut up and Color" i suggest you do that for now.. Thanks

LoL fuller, take your time mate :)

I think I'll die with anxiety :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: