But give me a day or two Wansec_6 and I'll start on the SureFire Mag, I need a day off or so right now man.

That's cool Eric. We all need a break some times. When you get there you get there. Take all the time you need. Thanks again for considering.

No worries man.

In a couple days things to do:

- SureFire 60rd Magazine.

- Some texture path fixing, I found some errors (fixed now) in regards to some filename paths when I condensed everything that I thought I got before the last release.

- RVMATs.... yeah after a while I've finally knuckled down and thanks to Warlord554 for help with that and decided to RVMAT some guns. So here's a test on the IAR:

wip688.jpg

wip689.jpg

wip690.jpg

wip691.jpg

wip692.jpg

Overall it's getting to the non-CLP "look" that just drives me nuts in regards to some weapons I see out there, both BIS and 3rd Party so I'm working on that but overall the last picture with the SOCMOD gear is pretty much where it's at now, the previous ones are from last night when I finally figured out how to add that "shine" to it. It's been a long time since I held a gat so getting the effect is there, almost.

Yeah about time too... I'll get to it after some skin work I have to get done, but yeah finally :D

I still have to do the rail system but that's just for the weapon itself right now.

i'm sure this has been discussed somewhere within the forums of A3 somewhere, but i've yet to find it. Is it possible to have attatchments on both sides of the rails at the same time? i've seen some that go on the right, some on the left, and even some that go on the top and bottom. but is the possibility in existence for there to be 2,3,even 4 on at the same time??

Absolutely. I have all kinds of setups... check out peq15w/surefire light

arma3%202014-12-20%2012-16-27-45_zpssiljcptn.jpg

And with MRTFunctions you dont have to pack different attachments. Just use action menu to switch between IR, Light, red laser, etc

LODs need to be setup correctly though, but i use "all rail attachments"

I need to spend some time for this kind of sorcery to be honest with you. I'm not a mod-a-holic so I'm a bit ignorant of such capabilities, which I'd like to add.

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Okay new list:

- Do 3D models of SureFire magazines

- Add that MRT function to weapons

- RVMATs...

Yep, I'll PM Warlord554 later on tonight (trying to finish a skin for Strike Fighters 2 tonight) and he can square me away on it.

Okay I downloaded MRT and don't need to PM Warlord554... so I'll probably do some specific set Laser/Light combos. I'm not too thrilled on the optics (though the Magnifier/CompM4) but overall I see more emphasis on the combos.

Is that means your will make a combo optics too?

BTW,how's my new Avatar,lol.:)

Lol pretty cool, looks like something from Rainbow Six...

I'm really not sure about optics honestly, there's them already set and quite honestly the RMR/ACOGs don't need it really since you can switch it already. For now I'll just stick with laser/light combos. I'll get some set for the M4/IARs and for the SCARs. Other weapons.... not sure yet.

Lol pretty cool, looks like something from Rainbow Six...

I'm really not sure about optics honestly, there's them already set and quite honestly the RMR/ACOGs don't need it really since you can switch it already. For now I'll just stick with laser/light combos. I'll get some set for the M4/IARs and for the SCARs. Other weapons.... not sure yet.

Well,SMA team had already made a combos optics and I've used it for some days,works fine and the Magnifier on it could be filp up and down by using the MRT function.Maybe you can download and may find out something.

As for the Avatar,yes,it's the only guy from Australia in Rainbow Six 3,these days I always fucked by enemies in the corner in ARMA3,so I think I need some CQB training then I back to play the RS3...lol.

I think if RS stayed first person I'd still play it, but when Las Vegas hit I just stopped being interested in it. There's some people who can play third-person but I can't so I stay away from those, and go third-person more for in-game selfies more than for actual play. Again I just downloaded the mod so I'm not rushing into anything yet... I'll have to see how the laser/light combos work first before I rush into anything.

I think if RS stayed first person I'd still play it, but when Las Vegas hit I just stopped being interested in it. There's some people who can play third-person but I can't so I stay away from those, and go third-person more for in-game selfies more than for actual play. Again I just downloaded the mod so I'm not rushing into anything yet... I'll have to see how the laser/light combos work first before I rush into anything.

well,I think I misunderstood you,you're talking about the laser/light.I remember BWmod team have made one like what you talk about,but I don't think that's the function of MRT 'cause that mod was earlier than MRT.I'm not good at modding so I think maybe I should stop misleading you here.But I still think that's a good idea,especially for the bipod with a leaser on it you made.

BTW,same with the RS,I don't like the Las Vegas series,thid-person not bother me,but I hate RS become another COD,I can't see any tactics in Las Vegas only run and shoot.

Yeah the original Rainbow Six was just the beast as far as setting up your own situations and seeing how it ran for real. More often than not I got it right a few times but some times yeah... I needed to work on it :).

I'm seeing what I can do as from what I'm understanding I have to create "two" of the same model which I'm sure is a game limitation so it won't be a lot so it won't clog up the listing too much on either VAS (which unfortunately Tonic isn't supporting anymore :( ) and Virtual Arsenal. It'll probably also the SureFire light and PEQ-15s that I already have, just have to make it work and see how it goes.

cool,sounds make sense(ok,well,in fact I'm not very clear.).Real life really kill my time.Only have a few time for my coop unit these day,'cause I'm gonna to Australia for master's degree in July this year,so much thing need to do.Maybe when I stabilized in Australia I could start learn how to modding.

Yeah one thing at a time, I was hoping I didn't have to do two models for one set, but... c'est la vie on that. Good luck with your school though... I got my Associates a couple years ago so not sure if I want to do anything more.

Well,Master's degree would be my final target,after that I may find a job and stop rush myself.:)

Yeah I've never really got excited over more because realistically the jobs I prefer (freelance consulting/texture work) are my priorities so overall it'd be nice to get a higher degree but it's just not something I want to do yet. There are some online courses I can take for free (and since I have a lot of time) but still haven't done it yet.

Managed to get some model work done for the MRT accessories, and for the M4s I will change the mounting proxy due to the overall position of the PEQ-15 and light combo system as the proxy is setup for just the left hand for no combos but overall it's just a quick fix and make it fairly standard the right side will be the primary mounting point for the rail system. Overall it does work... sort of as I'm just working on configging it (looks fairly simple) so probably tomorrow I should have a working (or later on today as it's midnight now) version... soon.

Sounding good Eric. Looking forward to how it turns out. Just started playing with MRT myself.

Now that I figured what it does it's pretty cool, though realistically I just stick with a laser for more JFO/JTAC work rather than the light, which seems more effective for PvP as opposed to PvE. But don't worry will get your mags done :)

I'm not worried. Everything you've offered to deliver you have. I'm in no rush and don't expect you to push yourself to complete anything. You'll get it done when you get it done.

Sweet Eric! Really appreciate the effort you put into your weapons.

Now that the MRT has been brought up... would there be a chance to get folding/unfolding of your bipods to work with it? It would notch up the immersion real nicely! No pressure of course, you do what you see appropriate. :) Just saying this out loud. (I'm probably(?) not the only one how likes your bipods.)

One more thing regarding bipods. Have you considered making them compatible with AGM?