Hey EricJ!!! Firstly, Thanks a mega-ton for your quality work, you jumped into this addon project and hit the ground running man! To do so much and do it right is difficult regardless of any task in life one is attempting, you do a masterful job in both aspects.

I feel a ''hole" in the weapons field still when it comes to Arma3 when it comes to secondary weapons. Do you have any interests in the prospect of building some of the more commonly used pistols we see here in the U.S.? I'm thinking along the lines of *.40 cal-.45ACP cal Glocks (<---Seems your already all over this one), *Springfield XD (all models),* S&W (M&P,Shield,etc..,*FN (5.7×28mm <--curious on your thoughts about this one! P90 is pretty hot too), **I don't know the manufacturer,,,but there is a cut-down version of the m79 grenade launcher that SF operators carry in most of their kits. They call it "The Pirate Gun" http://i.imgur.com/M6joB.jpg

and just one more question plz... Does the possibility exist for the launcher and secondary weapons slots in Arma3 to be more flexible through maybe a config change or something? So that player could have two or even three different weapons in those slots? for example: (HK 416 10") <--Primary Slot / (M79 "pirate gun" or pistol) <---Launcher slot / (HK MP7 or PDW) <---Secondary slot???

Thank You for your time and patience.

There are actually a couple good MP7 mods out there and they allow that pistol functionality. So if a real weapon (even a PDW) is shown mainly firing with two hands, in-game and my philosophy it will do the same in-game. I've had 15 years of real Soldiering and never had a vast array of weapons (an M4 and a radio) so while a lot of people assume that military members have a vast array of weapons they're only issued specific weapons that their actual job entails (me being an FO I was only issued an M4, and only got away with a pistol in Iraq because a guy went on leave and thought it would be cool to have a pistol, but it was a Beretta so.... yeah) so that's a big thing that determines my "realism settings". I know it would be great and it would be possible to configure a GL model-wise (with the correct anim) but for the most part if it's not a rocket, it's not going to be fired. I need to work on smoke rounds... sometimed but overall if it's a Launcher it fires a rocket and that's not realistic. A lot of players don't like the backpack approach but guess what? SEALS/Marine/Army dudes strapped it to their ruck or carried it as their main weapon, etc. So it's not only limited by game logic but again, my "realism settings" in regards to additional weapons.

I was thinking of doing an M45A1 (have some good reference pictures), a Marine SRT pistol that only requires some 3D model work and texture modification but overall something I can probably do while I wait for Ruthberg to get the values to me (and as well as being honest on the Poll, which ends next Monday). But as far as P90s it's very doable and able to use stock anims to get a believable look and quite frankly the only limiting factor is Spartan0536, who I think promised some values so yes I am open to those weapons, I just need his ballistic work done so I can do it. But however, RH does have a very good pistol pack available as well that has some more varieties and what you're looking for. I'm not that fond of pistols (but recent gameplay has changed that view) and getting more proficient and more comfortable modelling wise, etc. So the Glock45CL is kinda like a litmus test and so on. It may be a bit larger than normal but I like it that way and if I do more Glocks I'll rework the sizes but that's a fictional design and my artistic license on the subject.

well,as for PDWs,I think some future style weapons is suitable for your style,lol.:)

But as you said last week,P90 was a good idea.

Yeah given TurboSquid's Royalty Free Licenses (and the fact that nobody's tried to sue me yet) I can start searching for a good model, etc. And I did have a PDW bullpup but that accidentally got deleted when I backed up some files, machts nichts though) but overall I want to work on the MCR a bit but overall the Glock45CL will be a start and so on. I'll go back to cased weapons (still support it even though caseless will probably be in the real future, sometime) as I still like them but when I get more better with detailing weapons I'll get that old gun I did last year for a real personal project done again and we'll see how it goes on that...

M45A1 inbound! Variant with threaded barrel, one without. Also have working night sights, and gets its own AAC TI RANT 45S suppressor (which is what i packed with my 45 ;))

When im done ill shoot it to you along with tex templates, you can do what you want with it

USMC_M45A1_F.blend_zpsmhx7ekts.jpg

Well shit I'll take it! :D Nice one!

Okay configured too soon... right now Joint Muzzles is in the lead by one so far.

Okay.... now the vote is tied :)

Okay so far it's Joint Muzzles in the lead now.

Okay if things go as they are now voting wise, Joint Muzzles will be required. Overall there's less than 24 hours to go. Since Ruthberg is still busy then I'll still release the newer version of the pack tomorrow nightish regardless of the results (which stops 1746 local time (Eastern)) given the ease of working with only one config. I still have to do some inventory images later on tonight but overall things are pretty much set for the next version.

oh,well,then,just add one more mod,sounds okay to me.

Well it's 9 to 8 in favor of not using Joint Muzzles so who knows...

Okay the vote is tied... again :)

My proposal is, to not just let one guy vote decide, to leave everything as it is right now if there is no substantial decision...I could not accept to have another requirement on this mod just for one vote !! It's a too small favor IMO.

And I was yet ready to accept to use JM as requirement...

Well as it is right now it's not a JM configured mod so more than likely if its a tie then I may go for the Non-JM dependency anyway. But I gave the option for people to vote on it and I'll honor their opinions, which is what the whole point of this poll was for anyway.

Okay it's done, and pretty much I need to do some admin stuff, like collate the mod and get it uploaded, without requiring JM as a requirement. Just to clarify:

Required Mods:

CBA (For the AT4)

ASDG Joint Rails

And yes, finally on STEAM:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386148727

I'll upload a non-Steam Version soon though.

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1krf7wvoa1wt4d1/%40U100RC53.7z?dl=0

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC53

- Added the M14 EBR Mod 0, with Spartan0536's new 7.62 x 51mm ammo

- 7.62 x 51mm weapons are now tuned to the new 7.62 and 5.56mm Spartan0536 ammo released.

- Added "Guided AT4" a fictional guided weapon similar to the Titan but smaller and more man-portable. It can also mount various optics and lasers for enhanced or different targeting.

- Added Glock45CL, a fictional futuristic Glock handgun. Weapon is caseless so it will not use ACP-A2 ammuniton.

- Glock sound courtesy of LordJarHead, maker of the JSRS and JSRS: DragonFyre sound mod.

- Added RMR sight for the Glock45CL only.

- Removed "scarh_mag" and "scarhnt_mag" due to the new 7.62mm ammo values. While it's a pain in the ass the new magazines and ammo config will offset the pain of that issue.

- Condensed the TMR Bipod PBO into the main PBO

- Added SOCOM Suppressors for the 5.56 and 7.62mm weapons, photos courtesy of gatordev as well as general technical help.

- Added a fictional .45ACP suppressor for the Glock 45CL.

- Removed RH and also the non-ASDJM configs

- Weapons do not require Joint Muzzles, now only requires ASDG Joint Rails and CBA, TMR is included and is integral to the pack. However users do not have to enable the features if they prefer a different weapon resting feature.

- Finally on Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386148727

-Ammo box fixed

Well...can't use dropbox in my country these day....wait for someone to make a mirror ....

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Great work Eric. Will download as soon as time permits. Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun testing your new ammunition.

Don't know if you saw my post a few pages back enquiring about the possibility of including a Mk26 Minimi into the pack. Don't want to sound pushy, but would there be a chance? Also, have you made any progress on the Surefire mags?

Thanks again for the effort you've put in so far.

I think you mean the Mk 48? Yeah I have one lying around somewhere accessible, and no I haven't touched the mags at all.

I think Mk46. 5.56mm version. Wasn't thinking straight last night. If you can would be great, but only when you are ready. Thanks.

Yeah I've put off the SureFire mag due to other things going on as well (I just wish I didn't delete it, they can't make the design easy) but you're keeping me honest but yeah I'm pretty sure an Mk46 isn't hard to do or find.