Thanks! :D

Eric did you serve in US military? If yes,where you did serve?

Edited by Kukaracho

Yep, US Army, Iraq and Afghanistan, one tour each.

After deciding to try out the M319 I will not make a "short barreled" M316 because man, the M319 is good enough for the CQC barreled -H model. Took it on Insurgency and on average it takes two shots to kill a normal AAF dude and equivalent CSAT (not tested but should yield the same results). Again in most cases the round smacks the target like a brick and that's always good. I used it suppressed but without a suppressor it shouldn't make a difference.

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Did some testing of the STD barreled -H and found out the hard way (now rectified) that it couldn't bipod rest, so I added that to the list of available weapons that take care of the feature. Still I wish the scripts would be fixed for the newer patches though, but it is what it is so far. But like the CQC version the round performs very well so given that I'll use what Spartan0536 came up with. Now that the testing is fairly over with, I can move on to sending the config to Ruthberg so he can add his Ballistics mod to it. During that process I'll get around to modelling the SOCOM suppressor that gatordev sent shots of so I can get that included as well.

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

Okay after some soul-searching I decided to include the "Glock 45CL", a hypothetical pistol that is based on the Glock 17 today. First thing is I like the size of the pistol and frankly i'm going to keep it that way. Granted I'm sure some Glock owners can show me the realistic scale of the weapon and I appreciate it. But as said it won't be rescaled and that's that. Anyway, the pistol can only mount the MRD (the one the Four-Five mounts, as well as a silencer and a "side" accessory via the small rail mount just forward of the trigger. I'd recommend when you get this if you use VAS not to put the attachment on the weapon if saving for VAS, as I haven't tried it with Arsenal yet. It has a 16 round magazine and fires BIS .45 rounds as well as Spartan0536's JHP+P rounds. So far combat testing it works and shoots great and while I'm not a heavy pistol user it's a great in my mind backup weapon. Down the line if I figure out what other pistols to include or tweak (I have my eye on a Marine SRT M45A1 as I have a already setup version, just need to mod the texture and weapon) and so on. Yes I know I mentioned it earlier before but given I've had no issues with it I'm somebody will like it.

---------- Post added at 16:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

And a quick pic showing all the attachments:

wip667.jpg

What about making that Glock tan as the suppressor and the optic ?

Or the never-enough-old classic all black (the picture is just for example, also if I love the optic on it):

4756.jpg

Whoa,did get some trophies from muslims?and i read that 1 tour it`s 3 months,wright? P.S I`d noticed that SCAR-H STD have strange barrel projection,it looks inside out. And can you take a look at M107 reload animation?

What about making that Glock tan as the suppressor and the optic ?

Or the never-enough-old classic all black (the picture is just for example, also if I love the optic on it):

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/mugenef8/FIREARMS/Glock19/RMR/Suppressor/4756.jpg

I can make a separate RMR based of the ACOG version (was thinking of that but the MRD is already there so I got lazy), good idea...

As for the silencer its what Robalo setup for the Joint Muzzles so it's just there as a placeholder. I don't suppress that often so I don't think about it much.

Whoa,did get some trophies from muslims?and i read that 1 tour it`s 3 months,wright? P.S I`d noticed that SCAR-H STD have strange barrel projection,it looks inside out. And can you take a look at M107 reload animation?

Iraq was 12 months, Afghanistan was 11 due to some issues with some people, and I'll leave it at that. No trophyies though, though I probably brought some sand which has disappeared over time. Plenty of memories though. Anyway, what's wrong with the reload anim? If it's not "correct" its because it's stock and not custom.

Some RMR work and it also should be mentioned that the "45CL" has some of the Salient International design elements, and may darken the gun a bit as well:

wip669.jpg

wip668.jpg

Any plan also for a all black version of that Glock?Or whether am I wrong there's no all black version Glock17 in real life?

JinogaF, I can tell you all black glocks exist. I carry a Glock 17 on duty and it is all black.

Which is fine because it's the old A2 port. All I have to do is remove all the green and tweak the areas so it looks correct. So yes it'll go black, just working on some other stuff, as well as some good personal stuff right now.

Got the OK from LordJarhead to use the old JSRS ACP-A2 sound for the weapon. While of course BIS puts a lot of good work into their sounds as well as of course LordJarhead does for JSRS, his sounds are better by far and I like it a lot. So that's going into the pack as well, with of course full credit.

Oh and thanks Malcom86!, been dealing with drama, fucking women...

Anyway Ruthberg said that it would be sometime next week before he could get his values inputted for the new ballistic values that I used and modified. So once I get that in my hands I'll be ready to release. Also along with some "cool stuff" I've come up with a reloadable Guided AT-4, been playing Insurgency and while fairly accurate with it, long distance shots are harder. It's a lighter alternative to the Titan MPRL and the rockets are what they are but it's good for light vehicles instead of using a heavy Titan missile on a Strider or equivalent.

---------- Post added at 02:43 ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 ----------

Trying to lighten the gun a bit, current progress:

wip671.jpg

The black one looks nice,can't wait for next update.Almost weekly updates!

Thanks! I probably should darken the mag too but I'll lighten the gun to see if its not like my IARs before.

Thanks! I probably should darken the mag too but I'll lighten the gun to see if its not like my IARs before.

I think lightening a little bit the pistol would be only better...too much dark IMO. And the mag should remain more lightened than the pistol :) it's a very classy pistol !!

Hey eric thanks for working on all of these weapons! I was wondering if it could be possible to edit the config of the m32 grenade launcher to fit into the "Launcher" section of the players inventory? I think it would be a welcomed alternative to have a lightweight launcher grenade launcher instead of a rocket in that slot. Thanks for the amazing models and hope to have a response!

It's been asked, and already tried, and already not been able to be taken care of. Sorry but there are limitations to the game and that's one of them. Throw it in a ruck and pull it out when needed.

It's been asked, and already tried, and already not been able to be taken care of. Sorry but there are limitations to the game and that's one of them. Throw it in a ruck and pull it out when needed.

Okay, sorry to bug you, thats a shame that the game wont allow it.

Yeah no worries man, and yeah I guess so.

Okay was doing some testing of the AT4 and now it seems that it can't pop an Ifrit with one shot (used to) so I'm going to doubleish the damage as well. Also... was doing some work for 7-75 and managed to setup the ABR (or M14 EBR Mod 0 judging from the model) so it can fire the new Spartan0536 ammo as well, and still work as the vanilla gun. Any interest as it's real easy to config and setup.

just wondering if this works with JSRS Dragonfyre? (noticed it asks you to install a .pbo file in an optional JSRS sounds folder that doesn't seem to be in the downloaded folder to make the sounds JSRS compatible?)

No and quite frankly I don't intend to support it anymore (need to remove that folder...) because I've had some really good contributions as far as the majority of weapons already available to the mod itself. So honestly I don't think it's going to happen, and honestly I just don't think about it either.

---------- Post added at 17:45 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

Also been combat testing the modded ABR and I must say... the Mk316 ammo is just... awesome. Its a great round and when I finally get the values from Ruthberg you'll see how cool it is, i've gotten some good hard kills with it.