Sign in to follow this  
alduric

ASM - Arma Samples Mod

look forward to flying that chinook. will you also be porting the Blackhawk?

Okay last one today, fully working Ah64D. Time to sleep, 2h left till work!

Ah64D

http://imageshack.com/a/img43/1041/wlel.jpg

Okay guys, lets make WISH list, 1st three names of vehicles from A2 posted under this post will be ported as my 1st work for ASM tomorow :)

Edited by Alduric

MTVR! :)

Maybe some of the variants too like Fuel & Repair

Okay last one today, fully working Ah64D. Time to sleep, 2h left till work!

Ah64D

http://imageshack.com/a/img43/1041/wlel.jpg[/b]

I see no missiles in the quad launcher. Are they going to work?

I hope that when you release this pack that you have individual .pbo's for each vehicle instead of a few large ones. It would be nice to pick and choose what you'd like to use, and not have to load the rest of the stuff for no reason.

okay guys, lets make wish list, 1st three names of vehicles from a2 posted under this post will be ported as my 1st work for asm tomorow :)

pmc suv :D

Awesome project, I really miss realistic vehicles! :D Can't wait to play with them on Altis. :)

A small question: does T-90 included in those samples or BIS released T-72 only?

I hope that when you release this pack that you have individual .pbo's for each vehicle instead of a few large ones. It would be nice to pick and choose what you'd like to use, and not have to load the rest of the stuff for no reason.
I'm not sure that this is a good idea because every player who wants to play a mission that uses ASM should manually find, download, move to Arma folder and activate (and then deactivate) lots of mods. Moreover, if somebody wants to play some another mission that uses ASM, he should manually manually check that he has all required .pbos and download missing ones. If an update comes out, every player who wants to join a server with ASM must somehow verify version of each .pbo and then update old .pbos. I think that in a long run downloading couple of huge packs once will save more time than downloading small mission-specific pbos every time. :) Edited by Semiconductor

I'm not sure that this is a good idea because every player who wants to play a mission that uses ASM should manually find, download, move to Arma folder and activate (and then deactivate) lots of mods. Moreover, if somebody wants to play some another mission that uses ASM, he should manually manually check that he has all required .pbos and download missing ones. If an update comes out, every player who wants to join a server with ASM must somehow verify version of each .pbo and then update old .pbos. I think that in a long run downloading couple of huge packs once will save more time than downloading small mission-specific pbos every time. :)

This ^^

i wanna see the return of the battlebus and also the tractor

BATTLEBUS

Yus pls.

Anyway, great work in this, it's looking really good.

Nice! I hope to see the M2A3 Bradley as well, Also a question, Will we be seeing an M1A2 TUSK?

This is impressive Alduric, keep up the great work of converting these models to Arma 3 I am really looking forward to playing with them! :bounce3: