nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

No, all players have the problem. Was a few days ago on another altis life server to see if the error on the installation of mine is but it worked but get out of the admins there no answer what you might have to change.

Radios have the player. the only trouble is what is precisely the TFR to shut down as soon as you spawn.

Yes it is !!

Are you sure server also uses 0.9.0? If server uses 0.8.3 it will not work. Also, please test on local server.

If you have access to the server's RPT file, if you could upload that as well as a client RPT file from when the issue occurred, it could help us track down a potential issue.

on the server is 0.9.0 otherwise an error message would certainly come when trying to connect.

on the server is 0.9.0 otherwise an error message would certainly come when trying to connect.

Could you please also send us your Arma RPT files? (delete all RPT files, connect to server to get error, send new file to us) C:\Users\yourUser\AppData\Local\Arma3

- Removed overriding of default dot marker

Does this mean the default marker isn't the dot anymore? If so, is it still possible for us to use this override? I HATE having the big ass X as default marker.

The dot it PERFECT! :bounce3:

Hi does anyone know how to detect if tfar has initialized for client?

Hi does anyone know how to detect if tfar has initialized for client?

Try TFAR_fnc_isTeamSpeakPluginEnabled

Hi there, seems the Task Force Radio is not working properly on my Linux server, I have all the clients updated to 0.9.0 as well as the server. TS3 is also updated to 3.0.14. We're getting an error like this, "No Task Force Radio Deployed on the Server!"

Hi there, seems the Task Force Radio is not working properly on my Linux server, I have all the clients updated to 0.9.0 as well as the server. TS3 is also updated to 3.0.14. We're getting an error like this, "No Task Force Radio Deployed on the Server!"

Could you provide your server RPT? Often cause - userconfig folder at server side.

I don't believe the Linux build for Arma 3 has an RPT file yet. However, I did update the userconfig when updating. Everything seems to work perfectly fine when using TFAR on a local host server.

I don't believe the Linux build for Arma 3 has an RPT file yet. However, I did update the userconfig when updating. Everything seems to work perfectly fine when using TFAR on a local host server.

Even don't know how to help here.... Maybe server does some console output?

Yeah I'm not sure what to do, the previous version was working fine. When we updated today, it worked fine on a local host server, and then as soon as we put it on our dedicated Linux server, it gives us that error.

Really happy with the new update thanks for your efforts, I am in the process of integrating the radios with our various templates.

In the userconfig file that we distribute via arma 3 sync I have placed the following.

tf_west_radio_code = "_golclan"; tf_east_radio_code = "_golclan"; tf_guer_radio_code = "_golclan";

Does this mean no matter what radios we use we will always be able to talk to each other? I am asking this because I would like to pick the backpack radio we use based on how well it matches the uniforms.

any idea how to remap Push-To-Talk key codes to flightstick buttons?

Sorry if this has been answered, couldn't find anything in the posts since the update.

Everything seems to be working fine, except the sound effects. Note that this did work on version before. I've ensured that version in TS is 0.9. Before I try to remove and add the mod completely, does anyone else experience this?

i'm searching for a way to make an eventhandler fire when a player uses long range/short range radio. is there something like isTransmitting?

Sent from mobile

Really happy with the new update thanks for your efforts, I am in the process of integrating the radios with our various templates.

In the userconfig file that we distribute via arma 3 sync I have placed the following.

tf_west_radio_code = "_golclan"; tf_east_radio_code = "_golclan"; tf_guer_radio_code = "_golclan";

Does this mean no matter what radios we use we will always be able to talk to each other? I am asking this because I would like to pick the backpack radio we use based on how well it matches the uniforms.

Unfortunately not, encryption code isn't settable via userconfig yet. Be sure to check out the new modules, they should help you accomplish this if you have access to editing the mission.

Sorry if this has been answered, couldn't find anything in the posts since the update.

Everything seems to be working fine, except the sound effects. Note that this did work on version before. I've ensured that version in TS is 0.9. Before I try to remove and add the mod completely, does anyone else experience this?

Ensure that there is a radio-sounds folder in your teamSpeak plugins folder and ensure it has files in it. Other than that, I won't be able to help you more in that side, nkey will have to.

i'm searching for a way to make an eventhandler fire when a player uses long range/short range radio. is there something like isTransmitting?

There is currently no events raised by TFAR in that regard, however you can check the following variables (do not modify them, otherwise issues will occur):

TF_tangent_sw_pressed

TF_tangent_lr_pressed

TF_tangent_dd_pressed

There is currently no events raised by TFAR in that regard, however you can check the following variables (do not modify them, otherwise issues will occur):

TF_tangent_sw_pressed

TF_tangent_lr_pressed

TF_tangent_dd_pressed

Thank you very much! Will try :)

Oopps: Removed

---------- Post added at 10:01 ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 ----------

any idea how to remap Push-To-Talk key codes to flightstick buttons?

Map you stick to some key using some program, then edit tanget_sw_2 and tanget_lr_2 in userconfig.