Sign in to follow this  
kiory

L85A2 Release

hi Kiory, I know a lot of people have requested this but I would also love to see the l129a1 sharpshooter rifle

Keep up the good work and thanks for your contributions so far the the arma community

It looks Great!! Nice work man:yay:

Just can't wait? Whilst you wait, try reading the forum rules mate.

The UGL will be amazing but I think Kiory's working on other things at the moment and having a hard-time in RL anyway, so just hold out on this one.

I know, but i just can't wait...
Just can't wait? Whilst you wait, try reading the forum rules mate.

Excellent advice:

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

Source: da rules

Take it as given that mod/addonmakers will announce any ETA if they can safely predict a ETA. Until then, the release date for every WIP mod/addon is "when it's done".

The m119 would be an awesome addon. I hope it isn't just a point and click. Something like ace artillery would be cool. I think kiory said it wouldn't be point/click. Maybe something with an artillery computer which calculates angles of fire and fire type. Like a uav terminal maybe? Then you have to manually aim the gun.

My Arma 3 British unit uses this mod. We love it but it hasn't been updated in a long while.. We also saw Trixies weapon pack which contains other british weapons and the L86. But as far as quality goes IMO your rifle looks a lot better... There are still niggling little details that make this mod annoying though, the susat scope being useless at the lowest crouch setting. the weird attachment system. Can we expect an update sooner or later?

Sorry for the lack of updates on this guys, I have a competition to focus on at the moment.

I was thinking about releasing the high poly model with the low poly ugl (in it's current state) for someone to take over with the knowledge of unwrapping, baking, texturing etc.

If no one is interested then I'll pick it up at some point, but it's on hold indefinitely until I can work in some time for it, which is unlikely up until the competition is over.

Yep, that one. :)

To be honest, I would prefer the finished version to a shoddy one. I don't mind how long it takes, I would just prefer the finished thing. Take your time bro...

I would if there was a proper melee system in place, doesn't make much sense to have one without melee.

I think the bayonet would be a fine edition & it would look fab as eye candy. Imagine having the option to "fix bayonets" before taking a position. Wish we could have it

Hi guys im having an error come up on my first shot. It says "Sound_FPV3 not found". It only happens on the very first shot then its fine. Also i was wandering why the Stanag has "green" tracer in it. If anything the last few rnds should be red if i remember correctly. Is it possible to change that please? Other than that its a brill mod to have, thank you so very much for the time you put into it.

I think the bayonet would be a fine edition & it would look fab as eye candy. Imagine having the option to "fix bayonets" before taking a position. Wish we could have it

Im sure it would be feasible, back in OFP the UKF Mod had an L85 with working bayonets that even the AI could use.

I've got a full Melee system completed, you can punch, strike with a weapon and use a bayonet. I've donated the system to the CSE Mod.

In addition I've worked with VCB to help them implement the melee system along with their own bayonet model (by Spartan in VCB). You can see two pics below. The bayonet is obviously a VCB asset and private. However, there maybe a point where we can get the bayonet and melee system released publicly. The melee and bayonet is currently being tested.

http://i.imgur.com/LIbstkC.jpg (193 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/yVS8bw4.jpg (250 kB)

and yes the bayonet gets blood stained once used... you can fix, use and then clean your bayonet ;)

Edited by Tupolov

I'm sitting in the office, and you tease us with Internet P0rn Tupoluv - Shame on you :-P :-D

I don't remember this addon being compatible with ASDG JR, if it is please tell me.

I am curious if you intend or at least would be possible to make that bayonet a seperate thing or maybe even compatible with ASDG

Also, maybe I remember wrong but I thought this addon added another type of stanag, but it was useless because you couldve just made it only use the default, I haven't used it for a while so correct me if I am wrong.

Nice model and work!

Hi folks, could someone please tell me how to start my missions with the an Acog fitted to this rifle. I just cant seem to make it work. Ive seen it fitted by other clans on youtube.

Thanks