Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

New seb huey - spec op version

Heya,

Here's some pics of the new huey (UH-1D) model I made for the SEB Nam Pack. There is also a black op version. ETA for Nam Pack 2 is still a few weeks away.

SEB Nam Huey

sebhueybeta7a.jpg

sebhueybeta7b.jpg

SEB Black Op Huey

sebsfuh1d-1.jpg

SelectThis

Holy s*** that's an amazing improvement over the old one! biggrin.gif Is it a p3d-edit of the blackhawk modeL?

The model is completely new, only minor items such as the seats and cockpit dials etc have been borrowed from the BIS UH60.

There will also be a UH-1C gunship variant in the Nam Pack. There are no plans to make a medivac version.

SelectThis

Great job again SelectThis

looks great matey

could ya check ya ofpec IM please - i sent some things i wanted to discuss about this addon.

cheers

looks cool man very cool

the black hueys could be used for anything, even as resistance choppers, and ofpec is down for dns redirection or something

The Nam pack is the best thing going, I just wish I knew how to set it up so the VC and NVA fired rifles at the helicopters. I saw a patch to do it but I didn't pick it up and now I can't find it.

hey... the bell 204 version of the huey.... ive been waiting for this one for a long time.... great work...just waiting for release of the nam pack 2

yehhhaaaaa smile.gif

They look incredible! wow.gif

Are the Huey's totally finished?

Why can't you release them when they alone are finished, as well as including them in the 2nd Nam pack? That would be awesome indeed!

Yes plz release them separetly because I don't whant to download 30 mb NAM Pakc only for Hueys.

I think theese Huyes are the best from what I have seen (even real ones biggrin.gif )

the downloads will probably be split up into air/nva-vc/american/armour but it looks like the different sections will be big, as mlods are about 4-5 times the size of odol models

erm, im not sure as i have no idea what the size of the armour and troop packs will be, for the air pack...id have a guess at somewhere near 15-25 mb depending on how much we include, and thats a rough guess it might be a lot less

hmm...quite much for a 56k modem...but it shouldnt be a problem for all the other connections

Its great to see you have a M60 mounted on this verion smile.gif The .50 just didnt feel authentic. Soon it shall be time to hose down the Cong tounge.gif And shoot down the hueys! The prequel to Black Hawk down, Huey Down!