Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

New seb huey - spec op version

Hmm, well. I'll believe once I've played with them too. Just mail them over and I'll believe, I'll believe! smile.gif

i could do that, but then it would probably really piss stt off, so a non pissy way:

sebhuey.jpg

(not sure if this is the latest version)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Aug. 30 2002,19:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...why? there are screenshots on here, or dont you believe i have it?<span id='postcolor'>

because i love that huey, i can't get enuff biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Aug. 30 2002,20:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i could do that, but then it would probably really piss stt off, so a non pissy way:

sebhuey.jpg

(not sure if this is the latest version)<span id='postcolor'>

Evis: Mb slightly offtopic but why use hypersnap? Just hit printscreen in game, alt + tab, open mspaint and then just paste ..... works just as good without the annoying "Screenshot made with bla bla" titles. Plus it saves processorpower since it doesnt require you to run a different process in the background ..... just a thought smile.gif The choppers look cool. How far along are you guys to a release by now? If you are going to add jets please take the A-37B in to consideration.

a37b-6a.jpg

it was used allot by the South Vietnamese Air Force as a groundsupport aircraft. Its not supersonic .... carries a nice payload and doesnt even look all to crappy smile.gif its derived from the t-37 trainer. Also F-5's were used quite allot for groundsupport by the VNAF

f5-2.jpg

Ater the "unification" the F-5's were used as groundsupport by the communists in wars against their neighbours untill they ran out of parts. Some pretty cool aircraft .... mb im not telling you guys something new mb i am smile.gif

Hope you find it usefull ....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Aug. 30 2002,20:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i could do that, but then it would probably really piss stt off, so a non pissy way:

sebhuey.jpg

Evis, these pics are showing up as a "remote linking forbidden" sign on my screen...just so you know. sad.gif

i have hypersnap as a shortcut on the xp list thing, i press printscreen without it on then load it up and paste into it, its a lot quicker than going through the start menus, and that pic should be working now, if not just right click and cpoy the link then open a new ie and paste smile.gif

sebhuey.jpg

Cries even louder! sad.gif

I'm really looking forward to this. Hey, Evis. How about I send you a brown envelope with some money if you give me the Hueys?... smile.gif

When I look at the screens of the new hueys I drool and go mad with desire and everything but I also think about the almost sacrilegious act of shooting them down. And maybe with something else than an rpd. Is there a possibility of a zsu-57 being in the pack (yeah I know, unlikely with the huge workload these guys have) or a heavy aaa- or dual purpose machine gun.

I believe that choppers in SEA were usually too low to be shot at with real aa grenades ( i mean those altitude set black puffs of smoke, you know em) but correct me if i'm wrong, but could you not simulate the jets supporting the ground troops being attacked by aaa through setting of the usual artillery explosions of ofp at an altitude. So actually elevate those satchel charge like explosions into the air. Possibly aircraft in the vicinity would be damaged, I know it works that way on the ground tounge.gif . If it would be possible to give the yellow-reddish ball of fire a more smoke-like (black, duh) appearance we would have real heavy aa fire in ofp. Just a thought, anyone thinks this can be or can't be done???