Sign in to follow this  
Llano

The Division - Sign the petition.

Hello!

For those who haven't seen this game, i recommend you to do. It looks pretty awsome!

It's a MMO Shooter from Ubisoft which will be played in a persistent world, New York.

Sadly, they have not planned to release it to PC, but if we can get enough people to sign it, then maybe they will release it to PC too :)

https://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-release-tom-clancy-s-the-division-for-pc

The fact its going to console exclusive shows just how much it probably shouldn't come to PC as some port.

Especially considering the quality of UBI ports

MMO Shooter by Ubisoft? No thanks

€5 on the servers being discontinued less than 12 months in to make room for the next itteration :bounce3:

'Tom Clancy's', console port, UbiShaft.

Has all the hallmarks of a serious POS - this is a company that won't even properly support 16:10 resolutions.

Fu*k em I say - save your money.

Ubisoft? No.

Already threw Trials Evolution off my wishlist after learning it requires ubisuckplay (and i wanted it since it´s xbox360 rls!).

edit:

Has all the hallmarks of a serious POS - this is a company that won't even properly support 16:10 resolutions.

True for Trials Evo Demo.

A Tom Clancy game by Ubisoft.

Do we really want this on PC?

And you can bet that Tom Clancy has very litttle to do with this. His Name has become a brand, he even has other authors publishing under his name. The last books have been extremely poor in quality compared to his early work.

Yeh, disappointing on where that was heading.

My one and only sunday "petition signature" goes to GTAV ..... much more likely to be playable, longer.

It just can't get on my good side. I think Zero Punctuation's next generation buyer's guide was dead accurate.

Heh Ubi going back to their old ways,slapping always-on drm with a "but...but...but it's mp" lipstick.They even mentioned it will have a sp part so as long as they won't make it like Watch Dogs(separate sp&mp components) I couldn't care less about this.