FFAAMOD

[CLOSED] FFAA V6 (Spanish Army Mod)

Of course, LHD L61 Juan Carlos I will have interior, like the Galicia.

You can see it capacities on real life here:

Cranes and so on will be working, like you seen on the Galicia. Maybe, if RopeX come outs (Looking it is comming) we will be further :)

Noticed it can have hovercraft, and I made a ticket for a hovercraft Physx class that got assigned along with the physx walk on moving ships: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16050 Maybe once we get a hovercraft class we can haz awesome Spanish hovercraft?

Also what submarine will the mod feature and will more underwater vehicles come along later on?

RopeX ticket got assigned: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15658

---------- Post added at 05:29 ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 ----------

Edit i found the submarine, its the S-80 Class. What will it be like in game though? Firing missiles from underwater and SDV deployment?

Edited by ProGamer

Noticed it can have hovercraft, and I made a ticket for a hovercraft Physx class that got assigned along with the physx walk on moving ships: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16050 Maybe once we get a hovercraft class we can haz awesome Spanish hovercraft?

Spanish Army don't have any active hovercraft as far as I know. We will have the LCM-1E and the RHIB Supercat.

I was asking on another thread, but, what does assigned mean? It will be done, right?

Also what submarine will the mod feature and will more underwater vehicles come along later on?

Edit i found the submarine, its the S-80 Class. What will it be like in game though? Firing missiles from underwater and SDV deployment?

We have talk about this in this topic some time ago, so I'm not gonna extend a lot. It will have interior and will go underwater, is all we can say now until we know how far we can get with a submarine as large as a S-80.

A few ace devshave done work regarding ACE 3 on dev hevean here: https://dev-heaven.net/versions/1119

Thing is though from what's understand, they intended to port all Arma 2 content into Arma 3 and add many new features that they couldn't in Arma 2. But all of this requires BI to release modding tools and the Arma 2 content files and the time of the ACE developers.

I don't think so, from what I understand, those things, you're showing at us are feedback made by players who asked for something to add/correct in ACE 3. Look at the date of those... Until we hear from xeno or an other ACE devs, it means nothing to me.

I was asking on another thread, but, what does assigned mean? It will be done, right?

It means that someone is looking at it or will try to work on it.

By the way, nice work so far on your works guys.

Funny how there's four different PhysX tickets all by ProGamer...

There like 10 or something actually. :D

Os esta quedando genial, la comunidad española tenemos muchas ganas de probarlo, ánimo.

love to see you guys back i action in ARMA 3 :) hope its going to be as good or better then the A2 release :)

Os esta quedando genial, la comunidad española tenemos muchas ganas de probarlo, ánimo.

He says that "is getting great! That the spannish community can't wait to try it, cheers".

Dybite, please use English only in this forums or translate what you say.

Thx all!

Bis tools coming for this week?¿? sitrep #00035 say that?? lol :yay:

http://dev.arma3.com/sitrep-00035

We can work like animals! :bounce3:

My english is very poor but i understand that, is that true?

Yay! And yes I believe that is the correct saying.

Will the first release feature English as an option?

If not, I can always give a translation of the commands here.

Yes, sure we are also working in a english option for the first release

Enviado desde mi LG-2X usando Tapatalk 2

Up until now we have seen a lot of insanely high quality aesthetics for the mod. But what about the functionality?

Take for example the Eurofighter:

Will we see multiple weapons systems like the real ones used? Will the MFDs serve a purpose or just be eye candy? Will the HUD be similar to real Eurofighters or just basic Arma? My point is whether the actual functionality of each vehicle will be to the same level of quality that the aesthetics are at.

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

As well, will the armoured vehicles have interiors?

Up until now we have seen a lot of insanely high quality aesthetics for the mod. But what about the functionality?

Take for example the Eurofighter:

[/url]

Will we see multiple weapons systems like the real ones used? Will the MFDs serve a purpose or just be eye candy? Will the HUD be similar to real Eurofighters or just basic Arma? My point is whether the actual functionality of each vehicle will be to the same level of quality that the aesthetics are at.

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

As well, will the armoured vehicles have interiors?

I think this has been asked before.

For the Eurofighter and so on, you may expect the real weapons, but not the systems. For now we are not planning any custom thing on HUDs, MFDs and so on... The reason is simple:

Scripting team of FFAA Mod is form by 4 scripters. Making those HUDs and MFDs will take months in my opinion, and maybe more than one scripter working on it. Besides that, we have to script all the ships systems, all the vehicles with their turrets, lights, PhysX.... So, what you prefer?

Our aim now is to have all working on a good level, but not on a perfect level. Is imposible for us at the moment to make a perfect system for the Eurofighter. This is because FFAA MOD is a huge mod, with a lot of units, not as, for example, Franze and Noduit Apache, which is only a one vehicle mod and they can spent all the time of it. That one is a good example of custom systems, but it tooks years for them...

So for now, I think we will stuck to vanilla ArmA 3 instruments, and maybe in a later phase, we can go further.

About the armored vehicles, of course, all of them will have high-quality interiors.