max power

User Mission Request Thread

On 4/12/2018 at 3:16 PM, JohnKalo said:

A true fact that most people do not understand how hard it is neither how many hours it takes in order to make like one mission.

Been working on my Original Duws Modified mission now since 2013 (more than 430 files in it's .pbo, can't imagine how many lines of code as I never added it up) 😁

• Haha 2

There is a Sector Control mission template (just PVP with poles Flag)?
Thanks in advance

Hi folks!
I'm looking for a SP CTI scenario where I can HC command blufor troops to take opfor checkpoints etc. and also fly helicopter to transport troops, slingload vehicles, provide CAS etc. Would be good to have a money/points system that allows to recruit new troops and vehicles.

Ideally with RHS support.

Can someone make the "Red Light, Green Light" game mode from the Squid Game:

https://www.facebook.com/KenanskiTV/videos/squid-game-red-lightgreen-light-suspense-scene-must-watch/1250682835446677/

Sorry the video is on FB. YT deleted all the other videos.

It can be in VR.

Players just need to make it to the finish line. 

Use Vanilla Assets or the new resize object comment to make the giant robot girl. Could be a VR entity.

Should be SP, coop or MP playable.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 11:20 AM, Valken said:

Can someone make the "Red Light, Green Light" game mode from the Squid Game:

https://www.facebook.com/KenanskiTV/videos/squid-game-red-lightgreen-light-suspense-scene-must-watch/1250682835446677/

Sorry the video is on FB. YT deleted all the other videos.

It can be in VR.

Players just need to make it to the finish line. 

Use Vanilla Assets or the new resize object comment to make the giant robot girl. Could be a VR entity.

Should be SP, coop or MP playable.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2664935106

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 2:47 PM, kibyde said:

Hi folks!
I'm looking for a SP CTI scenario where I can HC command blufor troops to take opfor checkpoints etc. and also fly helicopter to transport troops, slingload vehicles, provide CAS etc. Would be good to have a money/points system that allows to recruit new troops and vehicles.

Ideally with RHS support.

in steam workshop search for "KP"  but about "High command" option in this i not know,

and someone recommended "Drongo's Command Enhancement" I haven't looked into it thoroughly yet

Are there any missions set up already that use respawn tickets and have a resource manager to purchase vehicles? Thanks in advance. 

What are the top dynamic campaigns these days?

Friends and I were playing BECTI and modern modifications of it, then discovered KP Liberation and it's been the closest thing to what we've wanted so far. But similar or better mission recommendations would be very welcome!

On 8/31/2023 at 7:12 AM, madmonkey said:

What are the top dynamic campaigns these days?

Friends and I were playing BECTI and modern modifications of it, then discovered KP Liberation and it's been the closest thing to what we've wanted so far. But similar or better mission recommendations would be very welcome!

Overthrow and Antistasi are kinda derivatives of Liberation, however they focus on guerilla tactics and economy rather than pure brute tactics one exploits in Liberation.