shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Thanks for the information.

There are simple built-in MP framework type function calls for this type of thing now isn't there? Don't have time to find them but pretty sure there are.

Hi guys,

R7 is out - download link at the first post.

Change log r7:

- Added: Bon Forward Artillery Observer script and dialog to menu 4 in the MCC Console.

- Added: Real AI artillery will adjust fire, fire and broadcast a live feed once Bon Forward Artillery is used.

- Added: Mini-map to the UAV and AC-130 dialogs.

- Added: 3D compass to the UAV and AC-130 dialogs - thanks to Feint for the idea.

- Added: Placing an IED from the 3D menu

- Added: Use Shift key to switch between smooth or normal gain for the mousewheel Z elevation while placing objects using the 3D editor.

- Added: Place minefields by drawing a box on the mini-map

- Fixed AC-130 turret rotation is limited to the left side as in real life.

- Fixed AC-130 showing 20mm guns instead of 25mm.

- Fixed AC-130 turret rotation was too fast.

- Fixed UAV is spawned by the mission maker only and will circle specefic zone, the conosle handler won't be able to move it across the map.

- Fixed AC-130 GAU-12 and Bufors 40 l/60 fire rate adjust to real life fire rate and muzzle velocity

- Fixed space between mines in minefields doubled.

- Fixed Fog over created on MCC sync.

- Fixed 3D editor sometimes break when pressing apply

when your MCC_sandbox spawns units using UPSMON.. does it use the setVehicleInit command??

Could you split this up into sections so that we could pick and choose what we have in a mission because id love to use the artillery script without all the other stuff?

I'm freakin lost, installed MCC R7 and latest CBA. Mods are activated and when i a play multiplayer mission and even after synching I get no menu to pull up the console, what gives :(

Ok scratch that. apparently the CBA was wrong or something. found a different link, DLed it and it worked. Anyhow. This is FANTASTIC! A decent learning curve but ill get it. Has anyone noticed with the Reaper and 130 the screen goes black after placing units?

Also, I cannot find the MCC console to give other players via a supply crate. I looked in the items section all the way at the bottom and its not there.

Edited by Jasonstiller

@Shay_gman, I'm enjoying yr work in full 1 Q: for both A2 and A3 under Groupgenerator - Groups (box) could we have the choice to make certain units/groups invisable as text ?? I'm using MCC in PvP (AI) and with big missions there are too many groups/units in the list for a clear overview. I'm using non-active units and active units (last moving over the map) and would like to have the non-active invisable for example - will that be possible for Y to fix ?? - thanks and have a good day

Edited by Spoor

Could you split this up into sections so that we could pick and choose what we have in a mission because id love to use the artillery script without all the other stuff?

Have you even tried this? I don't see a reason why he should break anything into sections as you just use what you want or NOTHING at all.

@Jasonstiller - MCC console - goto Box Generator-Items- then last item = MCC Console

When trying to use the artillery from the mcc console I get: Script mcc_sandbox_mod\bon_artillery\dialog\openMenu.sqf. I installed MCC using play with six. Any ideas why? Thanks great mod!

Hi guys,

Fantastic mod. I'm just having an issue with a custom mission that I have downloaded (Whole Lotta Stratis). the save function seems to have disappeared after installing this mod. I have tried to add "enableSaving [true,true];" to the init.sqf file as previously suggested, but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sorry for the long absent, been on vacation.

when your MCC_sandbox spawns units using UPSMON.. does it use the setVehicleInit command??

MCC doesn't spawn units using UPSMON, it spawns units and then UPSMON take over. No setVehicleInit is used.

I might release the support module as stand-alone but it's a slim chance as I don't have the time. But as wisely stated before moving to MCC is a game changing you can use whatever you want from it or you could just use it a mainframe to handle JIP and bugged missions. You can call aspects of MCC from the 2d editor just ask what you need and I'll send you the API.

Ok scratch that. apparently the CBA was wrong or something. found a different link, DLed it and it worked. Anyhow. This is FANTASTIC! A decent learning curve but ill get it. Has anyone noticed with the Reaper and 130 the screen goes black after placing units?

Also, I cannot find the MCC console to give other players via a supply crate. I looked in the items section all the way at the bottom and its not there.

What do you mean the screen goes black? The console screen or the entire screen can you retrace it so I can look into it.

@Shay_gman, I'm enjoying yr work in full 1 Q: for both A2 and A3 under Groupgenerator - Groups (box) could we have the choice to make certain units/groups invisable as text ?? I'm using MCC in PvP (AI) and with big missions there are too many groups/units in the list for a clear overview. I'm using non-active units and active units (last moving over the map) and would like to have the non-active invisable for example - will that be possible for Y to fix ?? - thanks and have a good day

I'll check it out.

When trying to use the artillery from the mcc console I get: Script mcc_sandbox_mod\bon_artillery\dialog\openMenu.sqf. I installed MCC using play with six. Any ideas why? Thanks great mod!

Anybody else have this issue? Looks like you are missing some files.

Still no update for R7 on Play With Six ?

I'll PM Sickboy on the PwS forums.

Hi guys,

Fantastic mod. I'm just having an issue with a custom mission that I have downloaded (Whole Lotta Stratis). the save function seems to have disappeared after installing this mod. I have tried to add "enableSaving [true,true];" to the init.sqf file as previously suggested, but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Make sure there is no enableSaving somewhere else in the mission anyway I'll disable the enableSaving in next release I think it something that should be handled by the mission maker.

Make sure there is no enableSaving somewhere else in the mission anyway I'll disable the enableSaving in next release I think it something that should be handled by the mission maker.

I did a grep on all the files and couldn't find it anywhere.

Due to Alpha release 0.56 some features won't work, expect a hot fix very soon.

I am guessing this is why I am unable to generate units in the 3D editor?

In addition I am not able to see the "Open MCC Console" option under the "Mission Generator" option in the scroll menu.

Edited by Graywolf

Due to Alpha release 0.56 some features won't work, expect a hot fix very soon.

Good to know you are on it shay-gman. Seems like some modders/scripters have still not even bothered fixing their stuff.

How come I cannot place units in the 3d editor? I get a "Simple_spawn.sqf" not found..