shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

In the 2D editor?! I lost you mate, explaing the whole process please.

BTW thanks Dogdoor.

Hy shay thank u for your patience

it happen in preview in the editor and in mission solo too

i create an heli for evac (no problem ) then i click to set the waypoint and the message "vehicle must be local" spot...(i used to practice the MCC on arma 2 and i never have this problem) and the helo stay off.

:confused:

Oh sure thing, MCC is for MP if you want to play solo just go to Multiplayer--> new --> LAN server and play by yourself.

Great mod, I've been using it since it's inception, and was using the 6th Sense MCC back when it was still around with the simple grey menus.

I have a question though. I installed the MGB Killhouse mod, but in the MCC the buildings do not show up on the list of the 3D editor like they do in the 2D editor, is there a way to fix this? Also, is there a way to add my own custom gearbox through the MCC without having to edit the template myself? What I mean by custom gearbox is utilizing one of the scripted gearboxes that contain a GUI where you can select everything. That is just much easier rather than spawning each individual item for all of my friends through the Gearbox creator.

Great mod, I've been using it since it's inception, and was using the 6th Sense MCC back when it was still around with the simple grey menus.

I have a question though. I installed the MGB Killhouse mod, but in the MCC the buildings do not show up on the list of the 3D editor like they do in the 2D editor, is there a way to fix this? Also, is there a way to add my own custom gearbox through the MCC without having to edit the template myself? What I mean by custom gearbox is utilizing one of the scripted gearboxes that contain a GUI where you can select everything. That is just much easier rather than spawning each individual item for all of my friends through the Gearbox creator.

Hello Crierd I'll need to check the MBG config files. If they are the same as other buildings you will find them in the building menu. About the custom gearbox: Do you thinking about the thing that we used to have on Battlespace? if so then no, not right now you can add other great scripts like the Virtual Gear Box I don't see the point in adding it to MCC. If you want to spawn some specific box with specific items the check the API section in the first page for Box gen.

Hello Crierd I'll need to check the MBG config files. If they are the same as other buildings you will find them in the building menu. About the custom gearbox: Do you thinking about the thing that we used to have on Battlespace? if so then no, not right now you can add other great scripts like the Virtual Gear Box I don't see the point in adding it to MCC. If you want to spawn some specific box with specific items the check the API section in the first page for Box gen.

Yeah, I know about the box generator button, I was just trying to figure out if there was a way to get something spawned in like the Virtual Gear Box showing a selection of everything without manual spawning. Thanks for the reply.

Oh sure thing, MCC is for MP if you want to play solo just go to Multiplayer--> new --> LAN server and play by yourself.

ok shay but in sp i can switch with other unit in the map not in MP. ALL the functions of the MCC where ok in arrowhead not only in MP .....i know you can't make a MCC for all the kind of player :butbut:

may i hope to have the evacuation fonction in SP/MP in a futur released ?

thank u

What do I wrong ?? I can still not controll units (unit/groups)by means of waypoints in the Group generator (Waypoint Generator). I don't see the waypoints marks although system says "WP added", units are not moving !! This is in the MOD version, mission version works fine !! any idea ?? - thanks ... without saying GREAT stuff what Shay is developing !!

PS: Mission Settings doesnt work in both

Edited by Spoor

Is it possible to create an action for JUST the 3d editor so that another person can use it, whilst still having the admin to have full control of MCC. It would be great to allow multiple unit/object placements, handy for simultaneous base building/mission creating etc.

What do I wrong ?? I can still not controll units (unit/groups)by means of waypoints in the Group generator (Waypoint Generator). I don't see the waypoints marks although system says "WP added", units are not moving !! This is in the MOD version, mission version works fine !! any idea ?? - thanks ... without saying GREAT stuff what Shay is developing !!

PS: Mission Settings doesnt work in both

If I am not mistaken I have had problems with it in the past in that every time you add a weapon you have to reselect the group.

MCC sandbox stopped working for me after the last dev ( Beta content ) update. I don't get the option to open it in the action menu.

It always worked for me in SP and I hope you don't change this.

Edited by Denco

In what way is the 3D editor broken?

I sometimes place objects and they either don't appear at all or they spawn and disappear as soon as I spawn them. At one point today it was working and then it stopped working mid mission. I'm mostly using ARP objects but vanilla objects do it too.

is that how it's broken? Or is just a weird issue with something else. VTS also does this except I can't spawn anything but vanilla infantry units.

If I am not mistaken I have had problems with it in the past in that every time you add a weapon you have to reselect the group.

@Delta99 - thanks your input, take it weapon = waypoint :) .... tried all also your suggestion .. NO go :confused:

ok shay but in sp i can switch with other unit in the map not in MP. ALL the functions of the MCC where ok in arrowhead not only in MP .....i know you can't make a MCC for all the kind of player :butbut:

may i hope to have the evacuation fonction in SP/MP in a futur released ?

thank u

Once i'll finish the Beta stable version i'll look into SP.

Is it possible to create an action for JUST the 3d editor so that another person can use it, whilst still having the admin to have full control of MCC. It would be great to allow multiple unit/object placements, handy for simultaneous base building/mission creating etc.

Don't worry the construction module will be included just as in MCC 2 once BIS will release some warfare buildings to support it. Then you can build bases and spawn troops.

MCC sandbox stopped working for me after the last dev ( Beta content ) update. I don't get the option to open it in the action menu.

It always worked for me in SP and I hope you don't change this.

I'll check it out once the Beta version will released.

In what way is the 3D editor broken?

I sometimes place objects and they either don't appear at all or they spawn and disappear as soon as I spawn them. At one point today it was working and then it stopped working mid mission. I'm mostly using ARP objects but vanilla objects do it too.

is that how it's broken? Or is just a weird issue with something else. VTS also does this except I can't spawn anything but vanilla infantry units.

It happeneds becasue the object spawn underground just roll your mouse wheel up till you see the item. There is a fix for it in next release.

@Delta99 - thanks your input, take it weapon = waypoint :) .... tried all also your suggestion .. NO go :confused:

Spoor, can you give us some more details like mission/mod on dedicated/local server which other mod do you use?

Good news Shay after the new CBA release it works again.

is it at all possible to modify the mcc ai accuracy settings? I love this tool but the ai seems a little too responsive and a little too accurate.

i used " MCC_AI_Skill = 0.3; " but that has no effect on accuracy.

are there codes like this that will work with mcc?

{

_x setSkill ["aimingspeed", 0.1];

_x setSkill ["spotdistance", 0.1];

_x setSkill ["aimingaccuracy", 0.1];

_x setSkill ["aimingshake", 0.1];

_x setSkill ["spottime", 0.1];

_x setSkill ["spotdistance", 0.5];

_x setSkill ["commanding", 1];

_x setSkill ["general", 1];

} forEach allUnits;

@Shay - waypoints problems - you woke me up :o, I had this is the past with A2 aswell that MCC was not working properly because of a conflict with a MOD. I have delete all (alot) Mods etc and will add them one by one. Let y know which is the malefactor. Still can't use/open "Mission Settings" - any idea ?? - thanks

Hi guys,

New release for Beta:

Mission version.

Mod version.

Change log r8 - Beta:

- Fixed new Beta classnames and new commandnames.

- Fixed 3D editor items sometimes spawn underground.

- Fixed placing vehicles sometimes make them explode.

- Fixed synching tasks to a new JIP end up in error message.

- Changed end mission to new BIS_fnc_endMission.

- Added SDV.

- Added Green army and green army gear to MCC.

- Revised gear scripts, added mortar, AA and MG teams.

Mission Settings

- Added mission settings menu.

- Define green army hostility.

- Define AI skills.

- Reduced AI aimming and spotting skills. - no more killer AI

EVAC

- Added submarines to evac

- Submarines will try to stay submerged in EVAC missions.

- Added precise smoke signal landing for EVAC helicopters.

Save & Load

- Added saving missions in profile namespaces.

IED

- Fixed synched IEDs won't work after loading a mission.

- Fixed Disarm script

- Added new beta items to IEDS

Save Gear & respawn

- Fixed while respawn is off dead units will not have drowning effects while in spectator mod.

- Fixed Save gears script now fully work again.

- Fixed body deleted after respawn.

SF moudle

- unit synced with SF module don't need to wear a specific helmet to get a live feed.

Box Gen

- Fixed gearbox showing unavailable weapons and duplicated weapons.

- Added subclasses: uniforms, machineguns, sniper rifles, magazines, grenades, explosives, underbarrel grenades.

- Added Goggles to BoxGen - so far there is no command to actually put them in a box :(

Paradrop

- Renabled the paradrop spawn option - still at the current Beta state sometimes the jumping troops collides with the aricraft

and sometimes the game crush.

Garrison

- Added a garrison function to group spawn that will automaticlly populate buildings in the given zone.

Thx new version - nice.

I have some problems i narrowed down to what i think is an mcc problem. Have heard others have same problem.

If i join with mcc (mod ver), when i respawn or get revived i seem to loose my weapons scope.

This happens both with RCO and SOS scopes.

I tried to join without mcc and problem is not there.

Big thanks for the new version

Dorph;2428495']Thx new version - nice.

I have some problems i narrowed down to what i think is an mcc problem. Have heard others have same problem.

If i join with mcc (mod ver)' date=' when i respawn or get revived i seem to loose my weapons scope.

This happens both with RCO and SOS scopes.

I tried to join without mcc and problem is not there.[/quote']

Download the latest version it got fixed in the last update.

Thanks again for sending us the newest version :cool:

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

PS: mission and mod combined in one 7z archive

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks alot Foxhound