Sign in to follow this  
Defunkt

NoBlur

Latest is always in the OP.

at the time of that post the 4/26 build mediafire link wasn't working, in that post or op, it's all good now though.

Hey Defunkt,

new version for dev or at least stable build would be appreciated. ;)

This is great, managed to get a few extra frames while still having the graphics reasonably good looking. :)

NoBlur does not work anymore with the newest development build

NoBlur does not work anymore with the newest development build
It's normal, just be patient and wait for the modder to update his files...

Yay!

For the latest development build:

anzins_noblur_2013-05-24_dev.zip

Is everything in there actually needed, if you crack open the PBO there is a bunch of code for vehicles and other classes that have nothing to do with PP, specifically weapons classes, ammo, joy stick configuration and sounds.

Hey :) could You please make version of Your mod for the latest stable build with sniper package? :)

With the new Development Build, that has all Beta content, Blur can be triggered on or off directly through ingame settings!

Yay!

With the new Beta, this is now reduntant. Can I take this opportunity to thank Defunkt for all his hard work!

Finally not needed anymore! Many thanks Defunkt and of course Oktane for your work! Finally the option is there ingame! I just hope BIS devs take the hint and implement same option in Arma 2 beta as well...

That's a relief, haven't actually played the Alpha in quite a few weeks and (you probably noticed) my updates for this were becoming less and less frequent.

That's a relief, haven't actually played the Alpha in quite a few weeks and (you probably noticed) my updates for this were becoming less and less frequent.

I personally appreciate you upkeeping it through the ArmA 3 Alpha.

Great work anyways! :D

Yay!

Yes, thanks a lot for making and updating this mod. It was very very appreciated!

Hi Defunkt, thanks again for your great work, might I just suggest you update the first post in the thread (and possibly ask Armaholic guys the same) to reflect this is now officialy included in the DEV branch?