l etranger

VTS 4.0 - Live Multiplayer Mission Creating Tool for A3

B31 up. Should fix a few thing and improve other one. Not much left to fix :bounce3:

Is it possible to make the objects act like gosht when we are spawnig them on the map using the 3D vision!? Because it has happened to injure/kill players that are near when i am choosing the place to spawn the object!

P.S. - B31!?! Nice. ;) Good work!

Have been lurking here for some months now and enjoyed even the earlier betas. Now, after a looong break I updated from v21 to 30 and was absolutely amazed at how polished everything works now. My guys love this mission because of the realistic unpredictability of the enemy's reaction and I love it becaue I can realize my spontaneous mission ideas on the fly in a couple of minutes.

In short: A big thanks for your work, making this one of the most powerful missions for ArmA 3.

Start editor, place one unit, save the file and see WHERE on your hdd it saves it. De-PBO VTS and copy its mission.sqm OVER the test mission you just made. Find your ALiVE mission you want and make a new folder where the other test folder was. Start editor, open the ALiVE mission, MERGE VTS mission.sqm and save ... DO NOT PREVIEW!

Go to your test folder and take the mission.sqm and drop it back into VTS. PBO it up (or leave it as is) .. et voila ... one VTS/ALiVE mission.

Thanks!

I just downloaded the new version after a couple-month long ArmA hiatus, and now when I try to launch VTS, it loads completely, and then just sits at the loading screen. I've loved previous versions, and I would *really* like to get this one to work.

Hey is there a way to rotate the HQ so is not looking all the time to West?

Hey is there a way to rotate the HQ so is not looking all the time to West?

The bases can't manipulated except moved

Where did you get the file from?

Direct link download from the front page

**EDIT**

I stripped down my collection of mods; it looks like there was a conflict or a RAM issue. Sorry about the trouble, VTS works fine. Love the new version.

Edited by DFModMaster
Bug fixed

Hy l'etranger,

are we allowed to de-PBO your missions to introduce ALIVE modifications. if yes, what soft should we used (refere to kremator post p51).

thank u

All I am doing is adding to the mission.sqm. All other VTS functions are left untouched :)

Hy l'etranger,

are we allowed to de-PBO your missions to introduce ALIVE modifications. if yes, what soft should we used (refere to kremator post p51).

thank u

Sure thing, I'm using the old but effective eliteness when I need to check pbo. for compressing pbo; the old pbomaker from kegetys

In my missions the AI is spawning all the time in combat mode, sights up.

That is caused by a Bug in Arma or is something that I'm dong wrong?

I tried to put the AI in all the states from careless to combat and it does not change.

BTW VTS and Zeus work perfectly together :) I can spawn things in either creator (or curator .. see what I did there?) and manipluate them from there.

Thanks to highhead from the ALiVE team for the hint :)

Zeus will be perfect if L'etranger add all the VTS feature On it. (Shop (Group management, change class, teleport...) , infinity patrols (patrol 2 points, Circle, ramdom, building...), spawn inits (hostage, shop...), Save/restore, scripts (fillbuilding, Takecontrol...), unit infos and interactions (Ctrl click), revive script, chopper Lift and fast-rope, name tag...)

Glory be to L'etranger ;)

Edited by gonza

In my missions the AI is spawning all the time in combat mode, sights up.

That is caused by a Bug in Arma or is something that I'm dong wrong?

I tried to put the AI in all the states from careless to combat and it does not change.

Arma 1.10 BIS bug

Arma 1.10 BIS bug

Thanks for the quick reply!!!

I'm learning while testing with my Clan.

Thanks and excellent job !

Actually their behavior is still correct, just the animation is broken.

Nxt version :

-Improvement : Added Fast and Fastest speed on camera, 3d placement and 3d move (ALT or ALT+SHIFT)

-Improvement : Added slower speed for 3D placement and 3d move for lower angle rotation and height change (CTRL)

-Improvement : Headless client is now teleportable by GM

-Fixed : Some ammo box not correctly displayed in logistic spawning list

-Improvement : Logistic list doesn't show up backpack anymore (only crates)

-Improvement : Change class now use Shop items availability on player (ex: if a scope is unavailable in the shop using a class with a scope as default item will be removed)

-Improvement : Better name display for Units of the Change class menu

-Improvement : Param panel now only display 2 number after comma

-Improvement : GM spawn selector now also display class name (which can also be used for filtering)

-New Features : vts_isclue to give object meaning to players

-Improvement : Added more editor object in the Object selector spawner

-Improvement : Spawning objects in 3D should be more gentle for the surrounding environement

-Change : Spectator mode now only show units from the same side

-Improvement : Change GM object marker color to Yellow for better visibility

-Change : Logistic object also spawn a GM Marker

-Change : GM - Disabling Players marker also disable VTS Death message for GMs

-Improvement : "Weapon on back" now keep weapon on back, use "Weapon in Hand" to get it back.

-New features : vts_ShowObjectsOwner for GM to know multiplayer ownership of mission objects

-New function : vts_setbasepos to allow a base to be moved to an object or a position (usefull to move a base inside a building)

-New features : vts_IsMovable to enable logistic behavior on objects (that can be moved by players and loaded into vehicles)

-New function : vts_EnableGM to enable GM UI on any player mid-game

-Improvement : Updated command line examples to display usefull functions

-Change : Replaced order UPS ambush by UPS Hold Area

Edited by L etranger