memphisbelle

ArmA3 Classnames - no discussions

anybody know the classnames of the UKSF guys in arma 3 latest stable?

Just the vests and headgear would be greatly appreciated.

And yes I am aware there is a sickboi thread but I just can't find it in there.

anybody know the classnames of the UKSF guys in arma 3 latest stable?

Just the vests and headgear would be greatly appreciated.

And yes I am aware there is a sickboi thread but I just can't find it in there.

HeadGear

"H_HelmetB_snakeskin";

Vests

"V_PlateCarrierL_CTRG"

"V_PlateCarrierH_CTRG"

Uniforms

"U_B_CTRG_1";

"U_B_CTRG_2";

"U_B_CTRG_3";

HeadGear

"H_HelmetB_snakeskin";

Vests

"V_PlateCarrierL_CTRG"

"V_PlateCarrierH_CTRG"

Uniforms

"U_B_CTRG_1";

"U_B_CTRG_2";

"U_B_CTRG_3";

You sir are a scholar and a gent.

Virtual ammo box was showing more then that thou, I just wish BIS would release an up to date classnames list.

classname for repair kit?

edit: nevermind, found it

but i also need the classname for the intro video from the campaign that says "deaths will come when they come and cannot be avoided" or something like that

Edited by FartParty

Were there any classnames added in the last patch? On that note, I see everything in CfgWeapons in the editor, but do not see backpacks. Where are they in the configs?

Has anyone snake's classname?

And i'm also interested in classnames of all other animals availble in ArmA 3 (including all fishes).

Has this thread escaped from the sticky section?

Agree, thread should be stickied, classnames are very important for alot of editing related things.

Is there documentation that lists all the classes in Arma 3? Or is this thread pretty much the best we've got to work with?

Thanks

Is there documentation that lists all the classes in Arma 3? Or is this thread pretty much the best we've got to work with?

Thanks

The best thing is to write a script that extracts/lists the classes (and attributes) you're interested in directly from the config - which includes 3rd party addons and everything currently loaded. BIS introduced some new config commands/functions lately, which should come in handy.

The second best - and probably easiest - thing is to use the ingame config browser, although I whish this thing would be a little, lightweight standalone editor like application, instead of being embedded in the game itself, which frankly, is not very useful (you can't keep it open while working with the editor, it's super slow to load or switch branches, ..., super annyoing in general. Same applies to the function browser.)

• Like 2

Hello everybody!

I'm new here and in Arma, so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

Well, I need to close the door of a house in N'ziwasogo terrain. The classname of this house is "Land_Dum_olez_istan2". There's only this door in the house.

I did some research but can't find anything. So, here I am... HELP!

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

I have a question.

I often use support module in my mission.

But after CAS support [air plane] done, the plane always land at the nearest air port........

I want to fix it and make the plane always fly!

Please give me a advice!!

Hi

I am new to this forum so if this is in the wrong place - sorry about that.

Bohemia changed some classnames with the Apex update leaving my -humongous- wip mission broken. I have tried going into the mission.sqm and just overwrite the old classname with the new one,
but then I got "error loading scenario" 

What can I do ? 

All help is much appreciated!!

In specific these are the problem:

A3_Boat_F_Trawler                       ( i know this one changed to "Land_wreck_F_trawler"  or something very similar)  

A3_Soft_F_Gamma_HEMTT
A3_Structures_F_Items_Cans
A3_Weapons_F_Uniforms
A3_Weapons_F_Vests
A3_Weapons_F_NATO
A3_Weapons_F_CSAT
A3_Weapons_F_ItemHolders

Does anybody have a FULL APEX UPDATED list post Apex release because the ones I am seeing on the internet are missing a lot of stuff like the new helmets that were not include in the preview version. How come BIS doesn't release this or update their classname page whenever they release new stuff like this?

Does anybody have a FULL APEX UPDATED list post Apex release because the ones I am seeing on the internet are missing a lot of stuff like the new helmets that were not include in the preview version. How come BIS doesn't release this or update their classname page whenever they release new stuff like this?

You do.  In the editor click Tools then Config Viewer, and there's your list.  Or for helmets you can right click on your unit in the editor and Edit Loadout and see all the available helmets.  BIS has been busy releasing Apex but are planning on updating the asset lists Soonâ„¢.

You do.  In the editor click Tools then Config Viewer, and there's your list.  Or for helmets you can right click on your unit in the editor and Edit Loadout and see all the available helmets.  BIS has been busy releasing Apex but are planning on updating the asset lists Soonâ„¢.

how soon is Soonâ„¢?

Ive just returned to arma 3 but the official list hasnt been updated and working en mass off the config viewer is a pita for lists of names, etc.

Hello!. I have a question: how can I make all vehicles, structures, static defenses and / or logistics (including expansions) appear in the construction menu?
Do I have to add item names (vehicles, structures and so on) to the classnames.sqf file or to classnames_extension.sqf?.
I'm new to this and I do not even know how to do it. An aid would be good.