tvig0r0us

[MP][TVT/COOP] Total Conquest for Arma III

Great I have the server purchased and up and running just need to get it all set. I will add you as an admin for it and add you to FTP to update as you see fit. Once I can edit the server info I will update the name to reflect UC Dedicated server as well.

I uploaded 2 missions to teamspeak. Do you guys think I should put them up on the Workshop or keep pushing them out through moddb?? Thanks in advance.

Cheers :D

That's what I was thinking. Workshop it is. I'll be uploading the 2 I have done for Altis soon and the rest will follow in time. See you all on the battlefield!

Cheers:D

tvig hi, good to see you getting back to the mission, cant wait to try her out! Definitely put the latest of your missions in BOTH places (not just workshop) because there are many here who refuse to use the workshop thingy since it doesnt give the user a nice neat, properly named pbo in their mission directory as it should.

tvig hi, good to see you getting back to the mission, cant wait to try her out! Definitely put the latest of your missions in BOTH places (not just workshop) because there are many here who refuse to use the workshop thingy since it doesnt give the user a nice neat, properly named pbo in their mission directory as it should.

Ahh, didn't know that. I'm not too crazy about the agreement either, but oh well. First two missions are posted on workshop and will update OP links to steam workshop pages. I will also post a compilation of the v009 missions as soon as I get them all together as a separate download from moddb. Thanks for all the support throughout my trials and tribulations with this. I still think that whole nil script error thingy is a bad move, but oh well. Here are the links.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177941258 <<< CTI48 A3 UC v009 Kavala

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177940829 <<< CTI48 A3 UC v009 Katalaki Bay

More to come...

That's what I was thinking. Workshop it is. I'll be uploading the 2 I have done for Altis soon and the rest will follow in time. See you all on the battlefield!

Cheers:D

Nice to see you back tvig - really enjoyed your missions in Arma 2.

just tried it real quick, nice job tvig...you da man!

...you just have to fix the AI skill coding you've used...doesnt seem to be working. They're pretty deadly even if you turn em down.

just tried it real quick, nice job tvig...you da man!

...you just have to fix the AI skill coding you've used...doesnt seem to be working. They're pretty deadly even if you turn em down.

Agreed. I've had a look at it already and it's really not jumping out at me what I need to do to make 'em a little easier. They are certainly ultra perceptive and deadly accurate. I'll keep looking.

In the mean time, Agia Marina is up. Here's the link + link was added to OP.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177959649 <<< CTI48 A3 UC v009 Agia Marina

Edited by tvig0r0us
grammar

Try this TVig:

aiSkill = ((paramsArray select 14) * 0.01)

class ai_skill //14

{

title = "AI Skill Level : ";

values[] = {5,10,15, 25, 50};

texts[] = {"5%", "10%", "15%", "25%", "50%"};

default = 10;

};

Try this TVig:

aiSkill = ((paramsArray select 14) * 0.01)

class ai_skill //14

{

title = "AI Skill Level : ";

values[] = {5,10,15, 25, 50};

texts[] = {"5%", "10%", "15%", "25%", "50%"};

default = 10;

};

Ran some tests on this earlier. I found that setting them to brain dead does diminish their skills. The ai in Arma 3 is extremely deadly right now. Try setting them to brain dead and playing a round, then try them on the default. They are much harder on the default difficulty. I won't crank them up any higher than that because you practically can't get a shot off. I think I'm going to keep it as is for now. They are just rough, which I kinda like tbh. I have already updated the scripts to add binoculars to soldiers that aren't already equipped with them or a range finder. I'm also pondering some kind of random ammo crate generation, but I'm on the fence with that. I'll keep you all posted. For now I intend to get some more layouts set up and update some of the Stratis layouts.

Will you provide a "single-pack" download?

Thanks.

Will you provide a "single-pack" download?

Thanks.

Yes. I'm currently getting the additional layouts worked out and making some final code adjustments. As soon as I'm satisfied with the state of the missions I will post a non workshop download package. Thanks for carrying this on Armaholic Big, your support is greatly appreciated.

Nice to see you back in action TVig. Grabbing from Steam workshop right now!!

Yes. I'm currently getting the additional layouts worked out and making some final code adjustments. As soon as I'm satisfied with the state of the missions I will post a non workshop download package. Thanks for carrying this on Armaholic Big, your support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to you mate. I will usually just link to steam workshop but being a "mission pack" i didn't feel like creating three different pages for each of the versions. So i will wait until there is a single pack to update the page.

Regards, Big.

Since you are considering ammo boxes, what about this idea? Player can call one in to drop via parachute only so often or maybe just once. Blue smoke on dropped location. That say the enemy can also home in on the dropped crate and your location.

i am fine with no ammo crates though. Makes it really interesting when you run out of ammo and have to find a dead body.

I have updated one of the existing layouts on Steam workshop and added a new preliminary layout with v1.00 code.

Changes:

- Added view distance script by Tonic (Thanks Tonic for your excellent work with this script)

- Adjustments to the task updating when joined to another player's group

- Changed vehicle spawning scripts to handle the way arma 3 detects location logics

- Some minor layout adjustments

The airfield layout is the first of the arma 3 versions to include planes, at long last!! It's kindof huge so I enabled 1 group of defenders for zones to prevent you from being able to just waltz into and capture a zone unchallenged. I have not resized or given proper names to the zones yet because I would like some feedback about the game play in such a large area. Instead of giving links to each workshop project I just linked my workshop page in the OP. I hope you all enjoy it!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tvig0r0us/myworkshopfiles/?appid=107410 <<My workshop page.

If you want any dedicated servers to run your mission, you should provide another nonsteamwork dl link. ;)

If you want any dedicated servers to run your mission, you should provide another nonsteamwork dl link. ;)

As soon as I have all of them up to snuff I will release them all together. Until then I find workshop to be a pretty good testing platform because I can push updates directly through it along with changelogs and all. It won't be too long though :)

I uploaded 2 missions to teamspeak. Do you guys think I should put them up on the Workshop or keep pushing them out through moddb?? Thanks in advance.

umm i think the Steam shop is definitely the way to go. As for dedicated servers we will just have to make sure we update versions when released. Waiting on my host to update my server from Alpha to rtm version lol. is like watching paint dry.

I've updated the existing layouts to conform to my current 1.00 code. All map layouts are current so I can start to build from here. All the updates have been pushed to the Steam workshop and I've uploaded a package containing the existing map layouts to media fire and added a link to the OP. Also updated the OP with my tentative plans for the future of UC.

UC v1.00 package A download

- Agia Marina

- Katalaki Bay

- Kavala

- Airfield

Edited by tvig0r0us
OOOOPS