Sign in to follow this  
kualus

Crack-Smoking "Analyst" Claims PS4 Will Deliver 240 FPS

I play Xonotic at cca 500 fps even tho my monitor has 60 Hz refresh rate. I don't find the article funny at all even with the FPS marketing message.

lol.....

Well I guess it depends on the game. But they really shouldn´t use tetris to measure such stuff.

Oh I had a hunch it was Michael Pachter and I open the link and guess who it is?Rofl that guy is a buffoon most of the time,even if it was day and that guy will tell me it's indeed day I might have doubts.

Thats a 2d map! Oh and that may be the first time I have EVER clicked on a banner ad. I gotta check out Istanbul :notworthy:

You just ruined everything, so you say my box can't compete with PS4 then. Well maybe it does when I replaced my old 5870. :)

Now the question is at which resolution the 240 FPS are gained, at 640x480 eventually my box also renders at 240 FPS...

Sorry for the banner, doesn't show anything here but I gonna drop postimage.org now as this is the 2nd time someone complains. But hey, maybe you like Istanbul. :cool:

Well that's 210 frames that are pretty much useless, unless we create LSD monitors.

Well I certainly don't doubt that it will be capable of running its 2D logo when booting up at that FPS using its awesome laptop parts comparable to PCs of 4 years ago.

Still this isn't the first dude who claims something so ridiculous about PS4. Looks like Sony's at it again. Remember 2005? PS3 will be 7 times more powerful than top PCs!

Well , if they give us PS4 that it won't have any frame rate issues at proper 1080p - that will be enough :D (look at poor Haze game)