Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

SITREP: Interview with Marek Spanel

(LimnosRadio) With the current situation of Martin Pezar and Ivan Buchta detained in Greece we decided to get some answers from the Big Boss of Bohemia Interactive. After 3 written statements on the Bohemia Interactive website, We send out our reported Jerry Hopper to get a response from Marek Spanel - Ceo at Bohemia Interactive.

Determined to succeed, Jerry dialled 1-800-ARMA3, and this is what happened.

cf-1g-LMRic

Source : http://www.limnosradio.com/en/news/interview-with-marek-spanel/

This interview was recorded on Tuesday November 20,2012.

Note:

please no bashing flaming or other yes/no discussions, or i'll fear this thread will be closed.

Thank you!

Disclaimer

Limnosradio.com is a community website around the fictional radiostation ‘Limnosradio’ which is based on the greek island ‘Limnos’ in ArmA3, a battlefield simulator from Bohemia Interactive.All characters, events and stories are fictional. We can not be held responsible for any damage this website might caused by misunderstanding the fact that all of this is fictional.

We do not intent to harm/insult Lemnos or its inhibitants in any way. All information about possible conflicts, persons, nations are fictional and/or based on the storyline of Bohemia Interactive’s game ArmA3. We do not have any form of commercial intend, nor are we afilliated with Bohemia Interactive or its associates.

All of the above do also apply on any references found to 'SahraniRadio'

[update 28 November]

Martin & Ivan thank you all in a letter adressed to us all.

The image is too big to post here, but you can see the full scan of the letter here : http://www.helpivanmartin.org/2012/11/letter-from-martin-ivan-22november/

22 Nov 2012 - Dear Friends,

We would like to thank you for the ongoing support of our case. After tiring two months, it is important for us to hear ( well, read) words of encouragement and to learn that we are not forgotten.

We are treated well, but we feel we should rather be with our families than here.Your effort makes it easier to handle: We enjoy the postcards, community news, pictures and puzzles which are being regularly send by this website’s magnificent staff, It seem sit will take some time before we could return home and there is certainly much to overcome.

We do our best to stay optimistic and use this time well : we read we walk, we chat and discuss and martin even does some pt. we’ve already walked hundred of kilometers, read thousands of pages, but our thoughts are always with our families, friends and people who help us in any way.

We should also thank everyone who joined the petition! 14.000 signatures is truly amazing number, which makes us hope for the best regardless of the hardships.

With best regards, from windy Greece,

Ivan & Martin

For more information : www.helpivanmartin.org

Thanks for keeping this topic clean!

Note from moderators:

Everyone discussing the situation, or posting abusive crap will not only end up banned from the thread but also losing his posting rights for 1 week - Think about it!

Edited by jerryhopper

Jerryhopper, that was a informative, and well done interview, i applaud your earnest interests in this situation,

it is also good to hear an interview with Marek, or listen to him talk from his perspective on things.

I hope that both Ivan and Martin's situation gets cleared up soon!

Well, thank you Jerry and Marek for this.

It's a complicated, strange situation and the details are so foggy that any discussion would be just guess work. And yeah, as commented on the video, this subject seems to spawn a lot of unnecessary flak towards Greece (as seen in the news\blogs where it is discussed) so one more reason to keep it to the authorities.

I hope (but don't believe) that after the whole thing is solved details get cleared because it really sounds like a bad movie.

Meanwhile, my best regards to Ivan, Martin and their families. Tuff times...

Thanx Jerry an Marek, still shocked! Best regards to Ivan an Martin as I'm sure there truly missed an hope they get to come home soon!

Thank you, again, jerry, for taking the time to get marek on the air. Thank you marek for being so honest. Hope this weird situation will sort itself out with Ivan and Martin.

hey jerry

it is great to see that you do all the work for the ivan, martin and the community with your interviews and on the helpivanmartin page with the rest of the website staff.

please go on with the good work and thank you for all.

i hope martin and ivan will be released soon.

Also thank you to Maruk for the time and the interview with jerry.

regards

moerderhoschi

Thanks for doing this. It's great to have this more direct link to Ivan and Martin to clear up all the misunderstandings.

Hope they are doing good, given the situation.

Thank you for making this. It is really sad that this is happening.

I hope it gets resolved quickly.

Thanks a lot for this guys.

Wise and peacefull words from Marek, I hope they will be heard by some members of this community.

Edited by Macadam Cow

Thanks for doing this. It's great to have this more direct link to Ivan and Martin to clear up all the misunderstandings.

Hope they are doing good, given the situation.

If you're wondering how they're doing, there's quite a bit of information on helpivanmartin.org.

I just want to say that you guys are doing an excellent job with this thread. Officially the discussion ban is still in effect, but the chat in this thread is very appropriate and on topic.

Edited by Max Power

Thanks a lot for this!

Holding both of my thumbs for the boys!