Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation 0.1.6 Released!(Updated)

Hello.

Can you please provide more information than the game is slow?

Hello.

Can you please provide more information than the game is slow?

the game starts 5-10 second freeze at an interval of 4 seconds

the game starts 5-10 second freeze at an interval of 4 seconds

It may not be an issue with the mod per se. What other mods are you running? Try disabling them & see if that solves the problem

Have a look in the RPT file & see if you have any messages like "unable to create surface...." &/or issues with insufficient VM free. Post any you find in a spoiler.

Plus next time it happens try flushing the video memory & see if that resolves it, even if temporarily.

Also, whay are your machine specs?

is this on chernarus? or when chernarus is the background running island for the intro. If so then this is normal because it takes time for the decals to boot up, and that's what the pause is.

Hello.

My group uses uniforms which are supposed to be similar to Russian ones, but have our own insignia and camouflage patterns, as we are a fictional country set in Chernarus. We all agree that your units are the best Eastern soldiers we have seen, therefore we were wondering whether it would be possible for us to create a re-texture of the RHS infantry units for us to use, and if we may do so, how we would implement them into the game (hiddenSelections?).

It is not any issue with the textures you guys have already made, it is simply that we are separate from Russia and we need our in-game units to reflect that :D

Finally, good luck with the Arma 3 version!

I have been playing this mod for months now, and am very interested in learning more about the real life units this mod is bases off of. There isn't any reading material on the mod's website, and I think it would be awesome to actually understand what the difference is between the VDV and MSV and etc. Does anyone know where I could find this info? Where did the developers learn how to make this mod?

Can you design new vehicles to this mod such as-

BM-30 Smerch MLRS

bm-30-smerch-500-1511.jpg

ural military motorcycle with sidecar

sidecar_gearup.jpg

modern T-90A MBT

9452.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/T-90A_MBT_photo010.jpg/1280px-T-90A_MBT_photo010.jpg (263 kB)

T-80 variants like

t-80_9.jpg

http://media.desura.com/images/groups/1/3/2074/TVM2012ch1p1photo003.jpg

T-80U

http://magspace.ru/uploads/usr_obj/2011/13388258.jpg

T-80UD

2S19 Msta self-propelled artillery

http://77rus.smugmug.com/Military/2010-Victory-Day-Parade/IMG25-copy/852482951_b9LWy-L.jpg (160 kB)

Edited by Cavalier

ADD ALL THE THINGS!

One should be aware that this version of the mod is no longer being worked upon.

We thought to hold off until a more solid official announcement can be made.

We thought to hold off until a more solid official announcement can be made.

OK, good to hear :)

Since this thread is a bit active again, is it possible to mount fuel tanks on the rear of the T80s, for aesthetic purposes?

Why have the mod developers stopped making this mod for arma 2/oa ? ,this mod can be the best addon/mod for its authenticity and if latest vehicles/planes/helis are added to it.

Why have the mod developers stopped making this mod for arma 2/oa ? ,this mod can be the best addon/mod for its authenticity and if latest vehicles/planes/helis are added to it.

When everything will come into place, AFRF will be available for A3. A2 will not receive further updates

May you be kind to grant a permission for polishing your stuff that was planned for A2 and releasing it? I suppose it's not only my opinion that A2 will be still popular and widely played, so your mod for it will definitely have much attention.

It's a shame development stopped for A2 but completely understandable.. Still, I play more A2 using this mod than A3.

It's a shame not to continue doing this mod to ARMA2, lose this mod in Arma 2 is a pity, I think we are many who prefer not to use Arma 3

May you be kind to grant a permission for polishing your stuff that was planned for A2 and releasing it? I suppose it's not only my opinion that A2 will be still popular and widely played, so your mod for it will definitely have much attention.

What was planned for A2 was, in most of the cases, mid development, and never actually ready for release.

That said, all the content has been moved into A3 pipeline by S.A. already.

To be fair, there is nothing to be released for community polishing for A2.

It's a shame development stopped for A2 but completely understandable.. Still, I play more A2 using this mod than A3.

For A3, Afrf is planned to be more than a collection of content.

It's a shame not to continue doing this mod to ARMA2, lose this mod in Arma 2 is a pity, I think we are many who prefer not to use Arma 3

No matter what the minority prefers, A3 is still the future. There is simply not enough man power as it is to develop for two games with different engines.

I already have said more than i should have. Just don't hold your breath for anything more on a2 side of thingx

To be fair, there is nothing to be released for community polishing for A2.

Even that BRM-1K, BTR-80A and T-55/-62/-80U?

Can someone tell me where I can find the classnames for the backpacks in his mod?