Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

A thread about dreams...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Assault (CAN) Posted on June 23 2002,15wow.gif3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was Steven Tyler still singing as he was having sex with your girl? If so, what song was it?

Aerosmith, lol, punch him harder next time just for me. I hate that band.

Tyler <span id='postcolor'>

He stopped singing then but the music was still playing. The song was "Drop Dead Goregous" from the album "Just Push Play"

And on a side note I actually like Aerosmith so that makes this dream even more confusing.

another one of my nightmares is :

it's like i wake up normally .. i in pyjama , but the place where i wake up is the place where i work , it's about 4 hours PM at my watch , i go out , it's really sunny , i return inside , all the windows are closed , it's dark inside , it's all desert , nobody

i close my eyes one or two seconds and the walls seems to have disappeared , everything is white , i start to run in a direction without feeling any difficulty . i continue like that during a long time when finally i get bored , i start to cry in my dream , and then i'm going prone , i close my eyes ...i wake up after dunno how long after my bedroom is all dark ... it makes me a sort of shock and i stay there lying on my bed for about one or two minutes

the other thing :

sometimes , i make dreams , these aren't really dreams since they depict the reality , but there's a small thing that isn't correct , there's always a small mistake somewhere (like the color of the walls of my house which is rose in my dream but wich is grey in normal time, the color of the ground , the weather , the plants , some details on the persons like haircolors) but otherwise it's like the reality ..... i walk a little bit and suddenly wake up

I haven't hada nightmare in a long time. Easiest way to get rid of them, is realize they are nightmares, then kill (in the nightmare) whatever is causing them. For me I had 2 kinds of nightmares. 1 It the Clown scaring the crap out of me 2. Ghosts. Every night I would have another nightmare. Eventually I lost so much sleep I got veeerrrrryy pissed off. One night I west to sleep and It appeard infront of me. I ofcourse got scared and then started running. but then I stopped and realised, "wait a second, this isn't real!". So I turned around an jacked him in the face. Then I used all my imagination and tormented him for about 2 minutes cause thats about how long my dreams last. Then I punched him and punched him, I woke up, very realived never had a nightmare about him again. Same thing with the ghost noghtmares. I realized this isn't real life. I can do whatever I wan't. I beat the crap out a them then had this dream about a "lead ghost". I got him and wallaa no more nightmares for me.

I find it hard to fall asleep with a repeating thought. But wooo, when I am dreaming and realize it is a dream.. well I'm sure you know what goes on from there. wink.gif

And now becuase of my nightmares, I can't blink in a dream or I suddenly wake up. You see, when I had nightmares and thought they were real, I would just stop and close my eyes real tight. Then, if I opened them real fast, I would always wake up. Now even a blink when i realizer im blinking wakes me up.

ran, I always notice that everything is exactly the same. Unless i choose otherwise.

When i was a kid i used to have fairly usual recurring dreams,

like one where i used to climb a staircase to a big metallic slide thing about 500 metres high , but instead of me sliding to the ground it was like a big ski jump so i went down a few hundred metres then UP off the edge ,saw a lot of fields and sheep and stuff and then came down (leaving my stomach behind very realistically) and woke up when i hit the ground (shit scary)

the earliest recurring dream i remember was to do with the cartoon 'Dumbo' (the scariest kids cartoon i reckon)

I was near a cartoon train with cartoon crows flying along beside me... But the chuff-chuff-chuff of the train was actually my heartbeat taking me into the darkness of the pillow and i knew that when the train stopped i would die.

I think i was actually Dumbo and my heartbeat was also the flapping of my ears

- i think that dream was the first time i actually realised what death really meant....the end. I could never get to sleep after i had it. That was the beginning of my sleep problems i guess.

Then i had other weird dreams....

those are very hard to remember/explain

one early recurring one was again a giant slide (though this one i never climbed up), but this time it was in the shape of a gigantic manga cat (or dog, or something), it was also a snowy mountain at the same time, and it was in a massive cave with purple and green and turquoise and blue light.

Thats it.

It just sort of appeared like a monolith in the middle of other dreams and came with a feeling of uncomfortableness

Another involved my entire class and my teacher in a large wooden room eating a meal. But then bits of the wall fall away and i realise that its actually an airship thousands of metres high

and everybody becomes scared that they will fall out and then i wake up

Then the most recent dream i can remember- Insane races  around the wall of  a bizarre post apocalyptic car park (which is also an alien village)

with Mad Max vehicles parked and viscious alien drivers

(like Warhammer orcs if you know them) on Mad Max type of racing cars that go insanely fast round and round and round and round. All seen by me from above- but it looks more like a computer game or something- i know its not real but i have to watch it.

I have remembered less and less dreams until recently (last 18 months) i might remember only 1 or 2 dreams a year(and that was when i was trying lucid dreaming)

but my life more and more feels like a dream itself

i tried techniques for lucid dreaming but i couldnt do it... all it did was help me remember a dream or two.

My most recent reocurring dream is me stuck in my school with terorists all around me. I have an AK47 and I'm trying to get some of my classmates out. This is my favorite dream because it started as a nightmare, but it has reoccured so much, its now lucid. And there are a lot of possibilites in here. This dream has been happening since about the 8th grade. yet it takes place in my high school. I always thought about it cause my brother brought me ot his highschool (my highschool now) and then i played CS. So this is pretty cool.

My worst nightmares always involve guns that don't work...like seeing bullets flying everywhere but at the person trying to hurt me.

But the really worst , are the ones where I'm driving and I can't use the brakes. I was having a bad dream about rearending a truck ahead of me because the brakes wouldn't work. And was awoke by a searing pain in my chest. My girlfriend gave me a nipple twister to wake me up.....seems that I was kicking her in the back of her legs sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My worst nightmares always involve guns that don't work...like seeing bullets flying everywhere but at the person trying to hurt me. <span id='postcolor'>

Dreaming about CS?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ June 23 2002,23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My worst nightmares always involve guns that don't work...like seeing bullets flying everywhere but at the person trying to hurt me. <span id='postcolor'>

Dreaming about CS?<span id='postcolor'>

Hehe , No most of thoes dreams involve people breaking into my house....... their after me lucky charms smile.gif

But I can tell you this, videogames and the flu don't mix sad.gif As you will continue playing the game in your dreams....I played C&C redalert for an hour or two when I was sick, and went to sleep. Only to enter a never ending C&C HELL!

lol same here, but I dreamd i was armostrong kicking some commie ass.

Easiest way to find out if you are dreaming is realize that when you want to do something, and you think to yourself "what if its real" then you are probably dreaming.

Mani had this weird zombie dream knightmare thing when i ha played resident evil games all day then at night time i got completey drunk andd watched dawn of the dead and a few oher movies and had this really weird zombie dream where there was no one alive but me and i was knocking some zombie skulls until this one cop type zombie came along and tried to chew my face off but i like got hold of his service revolver and jammed it in his eyesocket and gave it some serious braindammage then ran off...

Also the flying dreams are he best but they dont happen very often sad.gif

flying in dreams is easy to accomplish.

I think he means flying like superman. I had a recurring dream to: drawning in a huge swimming pool. I would sink asif I had weights on me and the pool would be very high, and I would be very scared until I almost drown and then I wake up. Then I have this one that I get only when I am sick. I know that I had it more than once but wierdly I cant remember parts of it....: I would be in a hospital bed and everything would be smooth, the blankets, my recovery, and another important thing that I cant remember. but then suddenly all the blankets are rough and The doctors have to change sometin in me inside out or sometin. The memory of that dream is very sketchy but I know I had it more than 5 times, and whenever I'd woke up I would think about it, but never tell no1....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">like one where i used to climb a staircase to a big metallic slide thing about 500 metres high , but instead of me sliding to the ground it was like a big ski jump so i went down a few hundred metres then UP off the edge ,saw a lot of fields and sheep and stuff and then came down (leaving my stomach behind very realistically) and woke up when i hit the ground (shit scary)<span id='postcolor'>

Your dreams kind of remind me of mine. Mine involved a slide too, but it was a spiral kind. I have had the same 'falling' feeling in my stomach in different dreams and would wake up just before I hit the ground.

Do you ever dream that you are tripping over something, feel a falling sensation, than wake up to your legs twitching from your 'trip'? That always freaks me out.

I have never heard of this 'Lucid Dreaming' thing before, I'll have to read up on it.

Tyler

My mind, interestingly enough, is a mind of its own. I have never been able to have a completely lucid dream before.

my worst dream was running thru the woods being chased and i run into a puddle but i fall downwards very fast in puddle as if its a large vertical shaft then as i am about to hit the bottom i am woken up petrified and crappin it.

my best dream was when i my gran died for whom i was extremely close with, i took months and months to get over it then one night, i was in a dream walking along a quiet country road and in a little house on the hill on the left i could see my gran standing at door waving at me, with a big smile, since that dream i was able to cope with my grans death no probs.

Mad smile.gif

Has anyone given any thought to deja vu? I know for a fact it must come from dreaming somehow. When deja vu happens to me I can sometimes remeber the night that I originally dreamt whats happening, and then I strain to remember whats going to happen next but I fail.

Another weird thing is that I can't read in dreams ,but a friend says that he can......is he lying? Or is he just thinking he can. Like if you see a stop sign in your dream you know to stop without reading the word STOP.

Hmmm, i don't have a lot of nightmares but i don't think they're that bad anymore.

I only have crazy dreams, sick dreams and extremely stupid dreams, i sometimes write a dream down when i wake up cuz i really don't want to forget it. Most of these are funny or weird.

I once had a really sick dream, i went to my school and executed every single person in the school (about 2000), first i made everyone stand in one line, next i shot a bullet through their head one by one. After that i closed the curtains(sp?) and i went to the next classroom to execute the rest of them.

I once had a weird dream that i still remember, i was sitting on a big boat with one of my friends and my mom. We were just talking a bit at some table when suddenly someone screamed really loud that the boat was sinking and that everyone had to go to their cars (dunno what the hell that's good for but anyway).

So we all went to the bottom of the boat, and while we went downstairs my friends saw some girl and said she looked nice (i'm not gonna say what he exactly said cuz that'd probable get me banned) once we were in that big place where all the cars are, we ran across a car with a really weird guy in it, i can't remember what was so weird about him.

Then we reached our car and we all stepped in it. My mom turned the car and she started driving really hard toward the gates where the cars are supposed to enter and leave the boat. Because the boat was sinking, the gates were open so everyone could jump out. My mom drove through the gate and we fell in the water, next someone made noise with his horn cuz he was angry that we almost landed on him (he was already in the water).

After a while our car was sinking, we waited for a while and then me and my friend told my mom that we were leaving the car now cuz we were getting bored and the car was almost full of water. My mom said that she was gonna wait some longer. My friend and i opened the window and swam to the surface.

When we came out of the water we realized that the boat was right next to the land (so it actually was impossible to sink), we waited a while until my mom joined us and then we walked to a restaurant near the place where the boat sank and we ate some food.

Pretty fucking weird. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pathfinder @ June 24 2002,13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When deja vu  happens to me I can sometimes remeber the night that I originally dreamt whats happening, and then I strain to remember whats going to happen next but I fail.<span id='postcolor'>

I have couple of times succeeded "remembering" what happens next. I remember when I was in a café having something to eat and I suddenly got this Deja Vu feeling. Then I suddenly thought to myself that hey, I know what happens next; somebody drops something in the kitchen and it's going to make a loud noise. Then I wait for a second and *bang*, something big and metallic falls on the floor in the kitchen. Weird, huh? confused.gif

Ive had lots of weird dreams but i tend to forgetting them after a while. I also had some of those lucid dreaming experience that u talked about (not on purpose though), ive found a link:

http://www.xs4all.nl

One of the things that can give away your dreaming is actually when u think you are drowning and you hold your breath (you are actually also holding your breath in real-life when u try to do it in ya dream), but when u get to a point where u cant hold it anymore, u HAVE to take a breath... and that is where u find out that u can breath below water.... ie. its a dream biggrin.gif

Its really fun, I also, as every1 else, tend to go flying.... I once said to myself "When i open my eyes, im on the top of mount everyest, onlu diference is that its warm". And there i stand, ready to jump out.... Really a fun experience, and it gives u a really rush.

A diferent thing is to confront ya enemies when u know u are dreaming.

Anyway, im half drunk now, and im off to bed to try this lucid thing again biggrin.gif