Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E

What do you mean work with you? There's no reason it won't..maybe bugs but I'm sure these guys know what they're doing

Well I seem to be having errors with Konyo's bravo November when others are not

aw, I like as much noise as possible inside the chopper :S

aw, I like as much noise as possible inside the chopper :S

Ahh.. Maybe I'll raise the volume of it when its released :) Keep its lowered for my testing :p

I've done good progress on this today, I've re-modeled some parts of the shadow LOD as they were way too detailed.

But... I like the noise.

I have an excuse not to listen to my Captain that way :(

But... I like the noise.

I have an excuse not to listen to my Captain that way :(

Don't worry ... I'll turn it back up before it's release :p

Edited by konyo

Well I seem to be having errors with Konyo's bravo November when others are not

Wait, bravo november was Konyo's? i never noticed, well my expectations for the MH just lifted slightly higher.

Wait, bravo november was Konyo's? i never noticed, well my expectations for the MH just lifted slightly higher.

Thanks & Bravo November with made with the outdated model :p

Edited by konyo
Removed WIP Picture, as it wasn't correct :P Ooops!

Would just like to thank BlackMamb for his help with a rarther special feature for the MH47E. Very appreciated for the hard work you put it. Thanks buddy!

Also thanks again to VXR & Yurapetrov for there continued support! Also everyone else who has been giving great support on this topic!

...To those of you who are wondering what BlackMamb was working on... You will all see a video next week of his magic :D

Edited by konyo

I was having a look around on the week report section on the armaholic website, and i came across wreck model images for the mh47e. So I was just wondering are those images the final version of the wreck?

I was having a look around on the week report section on the armaholic website, and i came across wreck model images for the mh47e. So I was just wondering are those images the final version of the wreck?

Nope.. those models arn't even in my files any more. Got new ones...

This thread has been pretty quiet over the past few days.. So here's a little something that 'BlackMamb' has built for the MH-47E.

So a massive thanks to 'BlackMamb' for this, I'm sure you will all agree that he's done an amazing job :D

... This should get your juice's flowing :o

very nice mate, however may i request that this feature have an option to disable it? Some groups who run acre have enough radio chatter to deal with without more :P

Already done, Rhodesy. (I believe ACE adds some radio chatter too)

Edit: This will be done on a per-mission basis, not on a userconfig basis, so that if you create a mission that runs ACRE for example, you can force it to be disabled for everyone.

Edited by BlackMamb

Yeah this is going to make me feel line the elite pilot i want to be in arma 2 :D

Radio chatter and windshield wipers? Yeah!

Yeah it makes the differenc between a pilot and a elite pilot:)

Yeah it makes the differenc between a pilot and a elite pilot:)

The fact you can whip bug juice over all over your window? :p

Either way, I love little details like that

Either way, I love little details like that

Agreed, I love little details too! I spend hours detailing missions, just to spend 5 mins doing the actual mission :p

Glad you all like the radio chatter :D You should all thank BlackMamb for it though ;)

Edited by konyo

Yes we should :) thank you so much blackmamba this will give the mh-47 more style ;)

I am really looking forward to this. Also I know you are trying to make this perfect before you release it but v1 is never perfect. Keep that in mind. =P

Yeah, but you know the drill... People want to play arma 2 as soon as possible and then complain it was released bugged as hell.

There's no rush. You'll end up playing with it no matter what, so what's a few weeks more to wait?

I am really looking forward to this. Also I know you are trying to make this perfect before you release it but v1 is never perfect. Keep that in mind. =P

Yes they never are perfect 1st time around.. Some addon maker's make them perfect but mine are mostly not. This will change though :p

I want everything to be perfect for this release :D

Yeah, but you know the drill... People want to play arma 2 as soon as possible and then complain it was released bugged as hell.

There's no rush. You'll end up playing with it no matter what, so what's a few weeks more to wait?

As BlackMamb said, you'll have it sooner or later. You waited this long already, you can wait some more?

At least I'm not like Rockstar games, making gamers wait over a year for info on GTAV ;)

You guys would hate me if i did that to you all on here? :rolleyes:

Anyway, back onto topic.

Been on skype with Yurapetrov for almost 4 hours this afternoon, he took me through step-by-step to building a whole new nose. Im proud to say its at a suitable state where im pleased with and it can be finished. It now has the correct side windows in the nose too :)

Heres a sneak preview :

th_77A93C27-6B16-4E8D-B05D-B15B2C6BF04A-8425-000008DC4E216C46.jpg

That picture is still a very early WIP. It needs texturing and joining up to the main model yet.

& re-scaling so it's just the right size :D

Massive thanks to you again.. I owe you big time buddy :D

Thats it for now.. Off to play some BF3 now with Yurapetrov :D

Edited by konyo