SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

We had an incompatibility issue with ACE since "windows" key is used for ACE medic interaction and i44 replaces this for hand signals...

Please, take notice of this and assign some key just like "H" for hand signals... thanks!

We had an incompatibility issue with ACE since "windows" key is used for ACE medic interaction and i44 replaces this for hand signals...

Please, take notice of this and assign some key just like "H" for hand signals... thanks!

First off, expect ACE to have a huge number of clashes, the mod is NOT designed to be run with it. Second the windows key is not assigned to hand signals. Check the guide PDF you'll see that the custom user actions 17 (user interface) and 18 (hand signals) are used by default and can be rebound. Windows key was used in 2.5, if v2.6 is still using it, its likely you patched you 2.5 install with 2.6 which will cause a number of problems as 2.6 is NOT a patch and should NOT be installed over a previous version.

Many thanks for your quick answer... our clan managed to fix current clashes with ACE... we have played an epic battle for two and a half hours in winter Marderet (arma2la.com vs. ust101.com = latinamerican vs. european)

We "reconfigged" keys and we used that @contact fix to get ACE nades worwing...

Everything was superb... nobody got total victory so we will have our "day two" in 15-20 days more... awesome gameplay!

Patch 2.61

- [2.61] FIXED M1 Garand Bayonet 'ping' on empty.
- [2.61] FIXED Throwable Satchels named differently to placed.
- [2.61] FIXED German mortar crew now carry correct base-plate item.
- [2.61] FIXED SMLE No.4 bayonet now attachable.
- [2.61] FIXED Display names now display after respawn.
- [2.61] FIXED Healing module second heal no longer bandages again if already bandaged.
- [2.61] FIXED StuG/H Loaded MG iron sight position.
- [2.61] FIXED US Norrin Revive calls volume corrected.
- [2.61] FIXED Armor module turned out sounds fixed.
- [2.61] FIXED Basic AI Healing added.
- [2.61] FIXED Kfz305 cargo crate positions fixed.
- [2.61] FIXED King Tiger few small fixes (NOTE: track still not animated).

- [2.61] CHANGED Bolt action chambering speed increased.
- [2.61] CHANGED Rifle grenade reload speed matched to animation.
- [2.61] CHANGED Healing module notifications should now be clearer when healed, failed to heal etc.
- [2.61] CHANGED Hand signals interface updated.
- [2.61] CHANGED Num-pad quick hand signale keys can be disabled.
- [2.61] CHANGED Tiger tank turret turn speed increased.

SP Missions:
I44_SP_Landing_v2.I44_Omaha_v2.pbo - 144 Groups error fixed.

MP Missions:

I44_COOP_abottleofbeer_1-16_v1.Zargabad.pbo - Corrected Loading screen, tweaked unit loadouts, removed DAC markers.
I44_COOP_Aloft_1-32_v1-8.I44_Omaha_v2.pbo - Debug camera removed.
I44_COOP_CrossPoint_1-16_v0-3.I44_merderet.pbo - Tweaks to DAC attack waves.
I44_COOP_D-Day_1-32_v1-9.I44_Omaha_v2.pbo - Debug camera removed.
I44_COOP_OpTarbrush_1-4_v1-7.I44_Omaha_v2.pbo - Debug camera removed.
I44_COOP_Verteidigen_1-32_v1-3.I44_Omaha_v2.pbo - Debug camera removed, "failed" objective now completes, tweaks to DAC attack waves.

[DOWNLOAD PATCH 2.61]

How do I use my bayonet and make foxholes?... And it said theres new jumping and crouching animations.. are those modules?

i asked for md5 sum for the zip for 2.60.

either you ignored me, forgot it, didnt see my request or just refuse to put one up under your download link on your site.

can you atleast post the md5 here for 2.6+ ? my inet isnt the best. and i use md5 or sha sums to verify that my download is good.

Edited by nuxil

When will the patch be coming up on Six Updater? Just checked and it wasn't there yet...

How do I use my bayonet and make foxholes?... And it said theres new jumping and crouching animations.. are those modules?

Please read the guide PDF file, it details the use of all these features.

i asked for md5 sum for the zip for 2.60.

either you ignored me, forgot it, didnt see my request or just refuse to put one up under your download link on your site.

can you atleast post the md5 here for 2.6+ ? my inet isnt the best. and i use md5 or sha sums to verify that my download is good.

I did respond in one of my previous 'Answers' post and asked what the problem with your download was, we haven't released an md5, if we get time we will but if a 7z download has failed its unlikely you'll be able to open it at all so personally I don't know what use the file will be. Meanwhile we're a little busy working on the mod so lone requests from one user doesn't get very high on the priority to do list.

When will the patch be coming up on Six Updater? Just checked and it wasn't there yet...

I would imagine when Sickboy gets a chance to do it, its a very small patch and easy to apply though so if you're desperate just download and install it yourself.

as i said. my internett isnt the best. i had to redownloade it.. not tested in mp tho so cant tell if all sigs are ok.. opening zips that are a bit corrupt is no problem. done that many many time. and i bet many others has aswell.

may times you dont get indication that the file is corrupt. and only when you start using them you see odd behaviure.

It is a good parctice to show the md5 or sha sums of files that are downloadeble. "the internet has just got lazy" and not many do include md5|sha sum. for their content.

i feel its espesial important to show the md5|sha sum on such a huge files as the i44 zip.. and if you dont know which zip you be using. include it on them all.

i take about 3 min to put thise check sums on you site ;) .. also you dont need to put up the md5 as file. just the check sum under each link. then i just compare it with a md5 tool once downloaded.

well enough rant from me. its 5 am here :p

I've never personally been able to open an incomplete 7z using 7zip, it'll come up with an error so as you have the mod installed, and working in sp, its a pretty safe bet to say your download worked. Again if we have time we will post it but there's a lot of other things on every members plate so don't hold your breath for it.

Apologies, perhaps we're all a bit spoiled by "good" internet these days. These are the MD5s from my downloads, which I'd believe to be valid:

2.60 -- 40fe45f9977ac913e6e47a1b2fe5be10

2.61 -- 7b97e10dddab8360095a37249ae871e1

Edited by Homer Johnston
Because I live in a free country.

I have pointed Sickboy in the direction of the patch this morning, I am sure that he'll update SixUpdater as soon as he can. It was only released a few hours ago and contrary to popular belief I think SB does actually sleep sometimes!

Thanks ones again INV44 team, for all your time.

And to listen to all the,... "stuff" people let out thier mouth ;)

Hi guys

I'm pretty new to the forum so hoping someone could possibly help me?

I downloaded I44 2.6 (which looks an amazing mod, well done to those involved) :D

And for some reason I keep getting the following error messages...

Addon 'I44_base_effects' requires addon 'CA_BAF'

And

Bad version 50 in p3d file

'i44_anims\objects\misc_objects\i44_cigarette.p3d'

I've installed the Community Base addons into my main Arma 2 directory, but for some reason it won't seem to allow me to start the game :(

I'm guessing gone somewhere wrong, or maybe have the wrong Arma 2 patch for this mod?

Thanks for your help if you have any information people, it would be much appreciated :)

It sounds like you're not running Combine Ops (ArmA2 + Op Arrowhead). You need CO to be able to run this. If you have CO, ensure it's running correctly (there are plenty of posts on the subject)

It sounds like you're not running Combine Ops (ArmA2 + Op Arrowhead). You need CO to be able to run this. If you have CO, ensure it's running correctly (there are plenty of posts on the subject)

Oh, I do have Operation Arrowhead.

Usually i just start up OA with the disc in the drive, the first error message comes up. And then when the menu screen comes up it automatically closes and I get the second error message.

I really don't know what to do :confused:

Install vanilla A2, and then A2 OA in the same folder of A2. Then I44 2.6 and see what happens

If you have Arma form Steam, search the forums for instructions

Install vanilla A2, and then A2 OA in the same folder of A2. Then I44 2.6 and see what happens

If you have Arma form Steam, search the forums for instructions

Okay, done that and tried to install I44 2.6, I get yet another error message saying that it has found A2, and 144 but @CBA is not found. Ive installed it correctly though :/

Seems I can't win with this, I may have to have a play around with it.

Thanks for the help guys :D

Okay, done that and tried to install I44 2.6, I get yet another error message saying that it has found A2, and 144 but @CBA is not found. Ive installed it correctly though :/

Seems I can't win with this, I may have to have a play around with it.

Thanks for the help guys :D

How do you launch the mod ?

Got some flame for you guys after checking the aircraft out fully, I'm sorry in advance...

To start out with the Hawker Typhoon:

It's not a Mk.Ia! It lacks a clear-view canopy, but has a quad Hispano, meaning it's rather an early production Mk.Ib.

The RP-3 have a display name of 90lb rockets, however they're 60lb rockets (90lb = US HVAR rocket). They would be better off fired as a two-rocket salvo too IMHO.

The "GP 500" would be better off using their actual to-day designation "500lb" in my opinion.

The biggest thing. HISPANO! I feel like I've the arsenal of 4 .303 machine guns and not the 20mm Hispano Mk.II. It's just too weak, I couldn't bring down a Ju-52 with three bursts.

Continuing with the Republic P-47D Thunderbolts:

D-20 is a Razorback, fine. But D-25 Razorback? No way! D-25 is the first block to have a Bubbletop canopy! Ten HVAR rockets? Sorry, the only aircraft to carry that many was a P-38 Lightning. Eight for the Jugs. Thanks to the fact the machineguns are actually taken from the P-51D (?) they work good.

The flame goes on with the Schwalbe...

4x 30mm guns. Another plane that feels like having 4 small-caliber machine guns. I tried the 20mm on the Gustav-6, and it was way more effective than four of these babies. Real Mk108 guns would bring a plane to the endgame within one or two hits, but I could spray a B17 as much as I liked with I44's Mk108s, the gunners just laughed at me and PK'd me.

The R4M should be rather fired in bursts, creating a shotgun-like effect on 1000 meters.

Stuka, shall we...?

Do you have an actual material directly indicating that the Stuka really carried the armaments displayed in the mod? 10x SC50 feels more than the actual pylons, and 4x SC250 also feel kind of fishy.

Just a note at the end: I like the power of the M2 Hispano on the P-38, could we get that quadrupled on the Typhoon please?

Just accidentally realized the RP-3 are guided. You should see the look on my face after that...

Edited by SGT.cz90-CZ

How do you launch the mod ?

I usually just launch it from the OA icon. I've tried installing the individual files from the I44 addons into the A2 addons folder, but still no luck...

I usually just launch it from the OA icon. I've tried installing the individual files from the I44 addons into the A2 addons folder, but still no luck...

Nah. @i44 and @cba must be used as modfolders (ie appear as seperate folders in the main Arma2 folders). Look here. Then copy and paste the ArmA2 CO icon (not the OA one), edit its properties, find the target line and add those words at the end of the target line : -mod=@cba;@i44