SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

Here's a little something i've been working on... (MG-81Z)

It's a replacement for the MG15 that was used in BF-110, JU-88, as well as tail gunner in JU-87.

everything is done, just can't get the model imported in O2 with the texture. Model itself imports fine, but I don't want to texture it again - especially trying to relearn how to do it in another modelling program.

finalcut1.jpg

First of all I want to say thank you for that really nice MOD, it's really rich of new content, audio is nice and gameplay it's really immersive and way different from modern warfare style :)

a stupid request I really like the garant when the bullets end and carriage jumps away, can this sound modded a little bit louder ( I've used garant in RL and sounds louder specially because your face is close to the rifle when you shot.

I've also a problem tab key doesn't work for me, there is another guy with my same problem that found a solution ?

thanks again

I will release some mission for i44 soon.

cheers

Rubber

Currently watching 400 Allied and German units taking part in a huge mission :) Talk about carnage! Zonekiller will be releasing it soon, then I will release it for all islands.

Once again, thanks for a great mod :) Me and my mates enjoy it alot. I have a question though, is there an objects list out yet? Im working with missions and would like to give specific weapons to some users.

Once again, thanks for a great mod :) Me and my mates enjoy it alot. I have a question though, is there an objects list out yet? Im working with missions and would like to give specific weapons to some users.

There is a rough list of items here in a .txt file:

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/28987

In a few weeks, we'll probably have a more attractive classlist tree viewer, but for now that'll have to do. Let me know if you can't find your item in the file, there may still be bugs in the generator I'm using.

You guys seem to be doing a great deal of great work since my last entry in the topic. This time I'm coming with a pretty please about a question.

Since I saw you're up for doing both the Wolverine and the Panther, is there a chance of somehow "mixing" the two in and making those (I think the word is ersatz) Panthers made to look like Wolverines, those used by Skorzeny's units to wreak havoc and panic amongst allied troops during Battle of the Bulge?

From an intensive research session (see looked up on wikipedia) it seems only 5 Panthers were actually used in the offensive this way, so its a lot of modelling resources to apply for a very tiny addition that wouldn't see much use, not to mention be hugely unfair in things like TvT, and innacurate as they never did make it behind enemy lines and engaged with standard units rendering the disguise pointless, and more than likely removed before the combat that they did encounter to avoid being engaged by the own side. So its unlikely you'll see the unit used in that way, or the flip-side of using captured vehicles repainted in the other sides colours/insignia anytime soon. But we haven't completely ruled it out... yet.

Excellent effort, congratulations to everyone involved. It's certainly one of the best mods ever created.

The only thing i don't like is the generic buzzing sound of the airplanes something that will be hopefully fixed with 2.7.

Once again congratulations and thanks for this wonderful release.

would like to give specific weapons to some users

Try to edit with LEA

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15766

Very easy to use, and usefull for specific load out

In another subject, here you can find two more historical coop mission I44 (briefing in French)

http://www.force27.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=16

Edited by zeufman

I'm glad to see I44 in ARMA2 - CO, I played the OFP version to death but have not been able to get this one to work. I'm really wanting to play this and its driving me crazy.

The launch problems I have been having seem to be within this thread but I cant find them. Sorry if I am repeating things here.

First I get the "Extended Evenhandlers requires 'CA_PMC' at launch. I've looked this up but cant find a solution, but other mods work fine with the error.

Then after the I44 splash screen I see a " I44\I44mod.paa picture not found "

I click OK and the game crashes. I then see a:

Bad Version 50 in p3d file

i44_anims\objects\misc_objects\i44_cigarette.p3d

Ive tried both shortcuts of the v2.61 update but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

eegore I just searched your exact post title and found your answer....

Post #342

I think I saw that addon a while back, as noted above definitely something I'd like to look at implementing so our tanks would use the correct round for engaging the correct type of targets, and be a bit more generous using HE on infantry :D

Took a while, but the addon that enables AI tank gunners' to choose round appropriately is here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?125395-CMcD-Cannon-Main-Gun-Tweaks

The link in the first post is dead but the addon is available on Armaholic.

Thanks to da12thMonkey for pointing me to the thread.

Unfortunately it won't work with i44, but it demonstrates that correcting the choice of rounds is eminently do-able.

BR

Orcinus

eegore I just searched your exact post title and found your answer....

Post #342

Thanks for pointing that out.

I don't have the modfolder issue, they are all in my A2 directory and the I44 exe will launch the game. It just crashes after.

I am now installing each A2 patch ad re-trying in each version to see what happens. So far the same error and CTD.

Hi.

I just downloaded your mod, but can´t seem to get it to run. All folders have been moved to the Arma 2 folder per instructions.

When I click the Invasion44.exe, I get an error box saying the following: O7rro.jpg

Is my download corrupt? Am I missing some files? I have not applied the patch yet as the download seems to fail every time I try (Am in the process of figuring this out, it has to be related to my slow net.)

@InstaGoat - your registry entry for Arrowhead is still pointing at the old location. My advice is to move it all back again and then install Six Updater as this will detect A2 and Arrowhead as Combined ops without you having to move anything. You can also download and install I44 using this. Seriously - it will take the hassle out of everything.

Also, since the 1.6 update, Arma will automatically detect if you have A2 and Arrowhead and run it as combined ops (it uses the registry to do this). There is no need to move anything anymore.

Not sure but I think you may have got eegore and InstaGoats issues mixed up there Jedra, but I would also suggest using Six Updater as it really does remove all of the hassle of downloading, installing and running mods!

...First I get the "Extended Evenhandlers requires 'CA_PMC' at launch. I've looked this up but cant find a solution, but other mods work fine with the error...

This is usually due to running standalone Operation Arrowhead or ArmA2, you need to ensure you're running it as Combined Operations there's several forum posts scattered about on how to do this. But as Jedra said, Six Updater will do it for you so probably the easiest way to fix things.

When I click the Invasion44.exe, I get an error box saying the following: http://i.imgur.com/O7rro.jpg

Is my download corrupt? Am I missing some files? I have not applied the patch yet as the download seems to fail every time I try (Am in the process of figuring this out, it has to be related to my slow net.)

No, the 2.6 release EXE's have some incompatibility issues with 32bit OS's that I believe are responsible for this issue. 2.61's patch included new EXE's which fix this problem.

Went through you WIP corner yesterday and just wanted to congratulate on the progress. The planned additions will certainly raise the quality bar. The Willys is a real jewel ;)

When I click the Invasion44.exe, I get an error box saying the following: [...]

As Pac said, please confirm if you are using 2.6 or 2.61; should be fixed in 2.61, but if it isn't then I would like to know. Further, there are no instructions to move anything into the ArmA 2 folder - just ArmA 2 OA (maybe you just weren't clear on that - no problem if so).

since the 1.6 update, Arma will automatically detect if you have A2 and Arrowhead and run it as combined ops

You're correct and incorrect. If you just doubleclick on the exe it will do this; if you run with special launch parameters (-mod) then it won't.

Thanks for the advice guys. I am trying to download 2.61 (I don´t have it yet.)

I run combined ops, so A2 and OA are in the same folder. I don´t remember how I tied them, but I think it was done automatically when I installed Arrowhead.

Again, thanks for the quick help. :>

I'm getting various small error messages during single-player missions, generally regarding script errors etc. None of them cause the mission to cease functioning, but I was just wondering if this is a known issue or if there was perhaps a problem with my installation procedure? I'm using V2.61 currently.

As long as they aren't crashing the game it shouldn't be anything to really worry about. Feel free to report them in detail on Dev-Heaven though and we can see about fixing them.

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the classname is for the Flak cannon ammo, i have searched for and read all the classlists which are available but cant find the answer.

Cheers shark-attack

co10-RTY-They-Who-Dare-1944

Edited by shark-attack