Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

Project CDF

Nice, thanks Lennard & GossamerSolid!

More in the line of PRACS and the Takistani Extension is always welcome :) - Keep it up!

Cheers,

D.

any luck getting the Su-24 from wld427, or the MiG-23/27/29 and Su-22 from the guys who made the Gulf War mod?

any luck getting the Su-24 from wld427, or the MiG-23/27/29 and Su-22 from the guys who made the Gulf War mod?

I have Wld's SU-24, I'll try to secure permission for the Mig-21 (I think I gotta contact CSLA and FDF for that though).

I have a Mig-29 from Southy

I'm not very comfortable with a lot of stuff in Oxygen yet (kinda new to content creation for the series to begin with), so it might be a bit before those get in.

More in the line of PRACS and the Takistani Extension is always welcome :) - Keep it up!

Cheers,

D.

Thanks man!

Couldn't agree more! Very nice work dude

Edited by Tavish
I'm a spaz and can't type

I have Wld's SU-24, I'll try to secure permission for the Mig-21 (I think I gotta contact CSLA and FDF for that though).

Ask Wld for permission with regards to the Mig21, its a great bird. It would be nice to see it in CDF colours, it would look nice next my Nogovan Version :)

Ask Wld for permission with regards to the Mig21, its a great bird. It would be nice to see it in CDF colours, it would look nice next my Nogovan Version :)

I'll shoot him a PM today if I don't see him on skype.

In other news:

mig29.jpg

Original model by VIT & Southy, reworked by me, textures by me.

Edited by GossamerSolid

I like these units a lot.CDF was(and is) my favourite faction,got bored long time ago to play as superpowers.I've also thought they should get more gear and with this addon you hit the sweet spot.

Any chance to add a few HMMWV versions?Lots of armies are using them.

Thanks for the update GS!.

Mig-29 SCHWEET!!!!

I like these units a lot.CDF was(and is) my favourite faction,got bored long time ago to play as superpowers.I've also thought they should get more gear and with this addon you hit the sweet spot.

Any chance to add a few HMMWV versions?Lots of armies are using them.

I'm glad you are enjoying the mod.

I can take a look at adding humvees a little later, for now they have UAZs and Land Rovers, which should be enough for now :p

Excellent update, I really like the LAV25 and M113.

On the topic of aircraft, how about a MIG-19 such as the one in VTE? its a bit outdated, but it looks damn cool and would be beautiful in CDF paint.

Excellent update, I really like the LAV25 and M113.

On the topic of aircraft, how about a MIG-19 such as the one in VTE? its a bit outdated, but it looks damn cool and would be beautiful in CDF paint.

I have a few different aircraft already planned for now. I'll keep the idea in mind though :)

Big thanks to STI Stiltman for these puppies, textures by me:

Takes me back to ArmA I, also nice to see the CDF getting some western equipment. Will we see a medevac bird perchance?

Keep up the good work!

I have the medevac version of the STI UH-60L so I guess I could add it :)

Nice UH60L's :) Your mod is progressing nicely, keep up the great work. :)

Nice UH60L's :) Your mod is progressing nicely, keep up the great work. :)

Thanks man!

I couldn't do it without the help of other addon makers :)

The UAZ SP9 would be sweet for CDF - have you considred to make groups for theese addons as well...? - I can provide you all the help you need with groups if you like - just PM me... - the reason I ask for groups is that theese new addons would be seweet for the Ambient Combat Manager

:)

UAZ_SPG9_INS.jpg

The UAZ SP9 would be sweet for CDF - have you considred to make groups for theese addons as well...? - I can provide you all the help you need with groups if you like - just PM me... - the reason I ask for groups is that theese new addons would be seweet for the Ambient Combat Manager

:)

UAZ_SPG9_INS.jpg

I'll look into the UAZ SPG for next version, shouldn't be hard at all.

As for groups, I didn't want to make them yet because I'm still adding/changing content quite a bit. I'd plan for groups more after I've finalized some changes.

I thought there was already a CDF with an SPG-9 in the vanilla game?

I thought the same, but I looked and there was only an AGS-30 and DSHkM versions.

th_UAZSPG9.jpg

yeah there is. i knew i wasn't going crazy lol

What the shit, why don't I see it in my list lol. Maybe I'm totally blind.

EDIT: I do not see it:

scaled.php?server=651&filename=13207646.jpg&res=medium

Edited by GossamerSolid

Afaik it's not present in vanilla.

Islefan186 is most likely using a mod such as 'extra vehicles' or ACE. Both of these mods add an UAZ with SPG9 to the CDF. I use the 'extra vehicle' addon too and I also got the SPG car, but if I load plain vanilla ArmaII it's gone.