shay_gman

MCC Sandbox - The Mod

Mcc Sandbox mod, for the HC: add group doenst work for me, i press commander on my player twice so it says player is already west commander, then i go and select a "west" group and press HC:add group twice and nothing ever happens, please help me

for the Mod i start up the editor put my player down and press preview, then i wait for the syncronizing to finish, but once its down i do the

"]" key to see the action menu but the action menu for the (mcc mod) doesnt show up. can someone please help me i have redownloaded the mod several times from different sources, and also tried different ways of activating the mod, but nothing happens, but when i go to the "Modules" tab in the editor, the 3 sandbox modules show.... can anyone please tell me how i can fix this issue

for the Mod i start up the editor put my player down and press preview, then i wait for the syncronizing to finish, but once its down i do the

"]" key to see the action menu but the action menu for the (mcc mod) doesnt show up. can someone please help me i have redownloaded the mod several times from different sources, and also tried different ways of activating the mod, but nothing happens, but when i go to the "Modules" tab in the editor, the 3 sandbox modules show.... can anyone please tell me how i can fix this issue

Did you place any of the "Modules" on your map? If so please remove them (or read the pdf manual how to config the modules if you enabled them)

What do you mean by "different ways of activating" the mod?

You should just be sure "@mcc_sandbox" is added to your mod list (together with prerequisite @CBA/@CBA_A2/@CBA_AO mods - see manual), nothing else is needed.

Mcc Sandbox mod, for the HC: add group doenst work for me, i press commander on my player twice so it says player is already west commander, then i go and select a "west" group and press HC:add group twice and nothing ever happens, please help me

This is how it should work and I have had it work fine before but also at other times similar behavior to what you are seeing. I don't think I did anything different except maybe I had playable units in the groups I was trying to add to HC. Although not sure that should really make a difference.

This is how it should work and I have had it work fine before but also at other times similar behavior to what you are seeing. I don't think I did

anything different except maybe I had playable units in the groups I was trying to add to HC. Although not sure that should really make a difference.

You can't add mixed groups of AI and players only AI only groups. Make sure you press Ctrl + Space after it to activate the HC module. It's best to take control on AI group that spawned under defualt behavior rather then the UPSMON behavior as this units will not return to the zone after spawn.

Might there be a way to have an AI group/leader be created by a particular client - rather than the server? That might make it easier to utilise the ongoing headless client AI work?

Might there be a way to have an AI group/leader be created by a particular client - rather than the server? That might make it easier to utilise the ongoing headless client AI work?

What do you mean healess client AI work?

ATM everything you spawn in MCC is spawn be the server.

The Headless Client is a recent development to offload AI processing to a dedicated client.

It's already on my radar to make MCC headless client aware.

For more info on headless client:

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/62500

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?142767-ARMA-2-OA-beta-build-99202-(1-62-MP-compatible-build-post-1-62-release)

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/09/realism-theater-arma-2-cinder-city/

Not sure if UPSMON zone markers will still work, but hopefully a quick solution may be to run a simple script to move all AI to the HC using new setOwner command

Edited by Ollem

That would be the trick, yes.

Instead of having the AI spawn on the server, have them "spawn" to a designated client, so the client does most of the work on their control...

When i start up the editor with -mod=@mcc_sandbox, and i put a player down and press preview, then the "TEXT" in the bottom right corner comes up saying mcc sandbox mod then your name, and the server thing at the top right activates, but when i go to the action menu the mission editor doesnt show up, nothing does, only loki (my other mod), i have these mods running too =================> "-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@mma; @mma_ns;@mma_xeh;@COWarMod;@COWarModAce;@Blastcore ;@COSLX;@mcc_sandbox;@AF1;@3LB1;@D;@EOD;@F;@RAV_AF ;@JSDFMOD;@JSDFMod_ACE;@JSDFMod_ACRE;@JTD;@mar_mar soc;@OFrP;@POOK;@POOK1;@PR;@PRACS;@SPON;@Tavi;@TGW 1;@Tomcat1;@TUP1;@du;@sfp_mod;@kyo_MH47E;@CWR2;@lo ki;@lingor;VTE;" -skipintro -nosplash

in Play with Six Preview, i have no idea why the mission editor doesnt show, but i keep moving it around in the -mod= area but nothings working

please help me cause it use to work but now for some reason its not, with this set up it did but then for some reason no longer. idk what im doing wrong i keep checking forums to see if anyone has these problems too

When i start up the editor with -mod=@mcc_sandbox, and i put a player down and press preview, then the "TEXT" in the bottom right corner comes up saying mcc sandbox mod then your name, and the server thing at the top right activates, but when i go to the action menu the mission editor doesnt show up, nothing does, only loki (my other mod), i have these mods running too =================> "-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@mma; @mma_ns;@mma_xeh;@COWarMod;@COWarModAce;@Blastcore ;@COSLX;@mcc_sandbox;@AF1;@3LB1;@D;@EOD;@F;@RAV_AF ;@JSDFMOD;@JSDFMod_ACE;@JSDFMod_ACRE;@JTD;@mar_mar soc;@OFrP;@POOK;@POOK1;@PR;@PRACS;@SPON;@Tavi;@TGW 1;@Tomcat1;@TUP1;@du;@sfp_mod;@kyo_MH47E;@CWR2;@lo ki;@lingor;VTE;" -skipintro -nosplash

in Play with Six Preview, i have no idea why the mission editor doesnt show, but i keep moving it around in the -mod= area but nothings working

please help me cause it use to work but now for some reason its not, with this set up it did but then for some reason no longer. idk what im doing wrong i keep checking forums to see if anyone has these problems too

try without the mods apart from MCC, CBA, ACE(X) and slowly enable each one, if i was to take a stab its probably a conflict with cowarmod or another mod, though i can't really help specifically seeing you have

@AF1;@3LB1;@D;@EOD;@F;

and a shit ton of other mods i've never seen.

Not exactly specific :P

Hi, I'm running MCC on a dedicated server. Logged in as admin, but no matter what I do I get "access denied." I am running MCC on the client and the server.

Hi, I'm running MCC on a dedicated server. Logged in as admin, but no matter what I do I get "access denied." I am running MCC on the client and the server.

The solution may not be this simple but ...

Did u 'log in' on the MCC Interface ... or be the first to 'create zone 1'?

If yes, the experts will be along shortly.

Edited by dondaddah
creat+e

The solution may not be this simple but ...

Did u 'log in' on the MCC Interface ... or be the first to 'create zone 1'?

If yes, the experts will be along shortly.

Yes, I log in and then create zone 1.

It should work....

Are you sure you have same version of MCC on both server and client?

Make also sure you don't put any of the MCC logic modules on your map.

Else please check armaoaserver.rpt and armaoa.rpt fro error messages.

i need help, where i put in the acces rights! im a real noob in programming

i need help, where i put in the acces rights! im a real noob in programming

You normally just have to click on the Login button.

the loginbuttom work!

i want, that only speazial people could have acces!( by role, or only admins, or by name)

the loginbuttom work!

i want, that only speazial people could have acces!( by role, or only admins, or by name)

Check the PDF manual.

Place the Access right module to give access only to admins

Sync it to any unit to have access with specific roles

Make an array with the players name to have access by player name.

what is an array?

where i need to sync the admins?

how i can sync in a orginal map?

pdf infos are not enouph to let it work by my skill! its like frence for me!

( 1 big mc please.."employer: here is youre mc_chicken)

could u help me over teamviewer!it will be so easy and relaxed!

Edited by Inco

is there any way to add objects to the 3d editor example. if i wanted to add a objects from the OPX mod folder or other " walls and buildings "

If so how would i go about doing it.

How do i add other planes to the CAS list ?

Unfotunately that isn't possible. What kind of plane is missing according to you?

How to use UAV? It doesn't work

The UAV works in a the sense that it gets spawned and flys around but I haven't figured out how to get a terminal connected to it. Anyone know?