shay_gman

MCC Sandbox - The Mod

The UAV works in a the sense that it gets spawned and flys around but I haven't figured out how to get a terminal connected to it. Anyone know?

Never used this feature myself but please take a look at this video made by Shay:

Or maybe this can help:

Edited by Ollem

The UAV works in a the sense that it gets spawned and flys around but I haven't figured out how to get a terminal connected to it. Anyone know?

Hi there are few ways to use the UAV:

1. Spawn it with static object, get close the UAV static object to operate it.

2. Spawn it with Vehicle, get inside the vehicle to control it.

3. Spawn it with a backpack, go to the crate and choose "pick up UAV backpack" you'll have access while carying the backpack.

4. My favorite: spawn the MCC handheld console (use box generator it's under items or add it to the player classname "MCC_Console") spawn a UAV then activate the conole and connect to it.

Just download Gnat's B-52, is there a way to put it (and other downloaded aircraft) in the CAS menu?

Unfotunately that isn't possible. What kind of plane is missing according to you?

When using MCC with DDAM i would be nice to be able to get close air support from danish F16's.

No matter what i do i cannot seem to get the SAFE & Load option to work. Safe seems to work as i can paste the code into a text editor however the load button does nothing. No errors, no beeps, no nothing. Am i missing something or is this a bug?

Also thx for the hard work and great mod by the way.

Just download Gnat's B-52, is there a way to put it (and other downloaded aircraft) in the CAS menu?
When using MCC with DDAM i would be nice to be able to get close air support from danish F16's.

I'll add it to next version

No matter what i do i cannot seem to get the SAFE & Load option to work. Safe seems to work as i can paste the code into a text editor however the load button does nothing. No errors, no beeps, no nothing. Am i missing something or is this a bug?

Also thx for the hard work and great mod by the way.

BIS diabled it on the previous beta check this out, vote maybe they'll change their mind https://dev-heaven.net/issues/51253

I'm working on a work around ATM

It's a shame they disabled it, but can't you make a workaround with some sort of a UI text box?

It's a shame they disabled it, but can't you make a workaround with some sort of a UI text box?

Yeah that's what i'm doing, pressing the safe will open a console UI with the mission code in it just alt + A, alt + c, and load will open the same UI just paste the code in it.

BIS didn't disabled the Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V.... yet

Yeah that's what i'm doing, pressing the safe will open a console UI with the mission code in it just alt + A, alt + c, and load will open the same UI just paste the code in it.

BIS didn't disabled the Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V.... yet

Thank you so much shay... Really hope to see this implemented soon as im itching to create some new missions. Thx for all your hard work.

I press launch, it goes.. Starts up.. Then goes on about some " Addon 'ace_c_vehicle' requires addon 'CATracked2_AAV' " I REALLY need this addon for my clan to help them practice.

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Now when I press launch it pops up - Addon 'Extended_EventHandlers' requires addon 'CATracked2_AAV'.

And to inform you, I bought CO. Installed both, I have ACE and CBA, played the mission on singleplayer but I want to make it work for my server. Please help, thank you.

Nooooooooooow... Addon 'cba_xeh_oa' requires addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E' I REALLY want this addon. x.x

Can anyone contact me on Skype to help me with the fixes? -Silenttemper

Edited by Wolff

any news on the load feature being fixed?

We've got it working in beta: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/96469595/arma2oa%202013-02-08%2011-49-11-73.jpg

In upcoming release of MCC the load will work on Single-Player, hosted server, but also on dedicated server again.

Save feature does (at least for now) only work on single player and locally hosted server.

However this would at least allow to prepare a mission in advance locally and then load real time on the dedicated server again.

I'll add it to next version

Thank you very much :) this will make alot of danes very happy :)

How would i setup this mod so only the logged in admin can use it? - hopefully without edditing all the other missions that we have :)

Hi, when I try to do HALO o Paradrop it spawns me in the c-130 and after that plane crashes and I die. Any help?

Cant you just run the code that you copied from the paste/safe function in the command console?

I don't understand why the load feature is even needed; unless it has a purpose other then loading the code saved?

On a side note; has anyone else noticed some issues when coupling this with Hetman Commander? I have begun to try to revert this back to script form, in the hope that I can disable whatever is causing the lag manually (and easily); however I am having some issues smoothing out all the changes (specifically the 3D editor update, and zone's don't seem to work). I have changed all the location code from /mcc_sandbox_mod to the proper destination, and scanned every single line in the hopes of finding the error; but it seems like there is some dependency's in the way the new code is initialized that make it so that it will not run as a mission file. I didn't notice any changed in the zone.sqf file, and I made sure all the .hpp files are correctly coded for the new folder layout. So I am kind of stumped; got virtually everything working but the zones/update feature, IED's, Markers etc.. all work, just not the important zone/update features... lol

Anyways, great mod; very enjoyable having all this editing ability at one's fingertips.

Hope to see some more good idea's/releases from you!

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

How would i setup this mod so only the logged in admin can use it? - hopefully without edditing all the other missions that we have :)

There is a guide to do this on the first page; just use the module provided (place it in editor), or add the code (in bold) to the module variable line.

"Basically all you have to do is run the mod and you'll get a "mission generator" action in the action menu on every single or multiplayer mission.

If you want to confine which players or roles can access MCC you can do it by placing the MCC sandbox module in the 2d editor.

Then you can either sync units to it, only those units will have the MCC access, or you can set a variable to the module with the name of the players which have access to the module.

this setvariable ["names",["shay_gman","Spirit"]];

If you want to let anyone access to MCC just don't put the module. "

Hi, when I try to do HALO o Paradrop it spawns me in the c-130 and after that plane crashes and I die. Any help?

What map are you playing on? I have never had this happen before... but it seems like the C-130 is flying to low for some strange reason.

Thank you very much :) this will make alot of danes very happy :)

Teaser #2: Headless Client support for MCC working in Beta too now - i.E. create zones and spawn UPSMON managed units on HeadLess Client.

So, is this mod not working?

? I do not understand your question.

The mod is working fine.

If you're question is related to Headless Client support: current version works in combination with Headless Client, but AI will be spawned at the server and not at the HC.

With planned update mission maker can choose to either spawn AI on server or on HC (or mixture)

sothe load feature is working again then? or is it still pending & waiting to be added to next release?