shay_gman

MCC Sandbox - The Mod

@rocksoldier are you playing ArmA 3 or 2? it sounds like arma 3 issue but you posted it in ArmA 2 thread

@rocksoldier are you playing ArmA 3 or 2? it sounds like arma 3 issue but you posted it in ArmA 2 thread

actually im playing both of them and i have problems in both :D

talking about arma2 i think there is something wrong. i founded this video:

around 7:10 you set the amount of arty round and then when you confirm (at 8:19) the game says: 50 rounds avaliable

in my game when i confirm i get nothing! no artillery operator message, nothing!

in arma3 if i use the mission version i have no problem adding shell to my artillery and almost everithing works (120mm shell never works for example)

the other problem in arma3 is that the version uploaded in play withsix is somehow different (and i think older) than the mission version so im not using it at the moment.

actually im playing both of them and i have problems in both :D

talking about arma2 i think there is something wrong. i founded this video:

around 7:10 you set the amount of arty round and then when you confirm (at 8:19) the game says: 50 rounds avaliable

in my game when i confirm i get nothing! no artillery operator message, nothing!

in arma3 if i use the mission version i have no problem adding shell to my artillery and almost everithing works (120mm shell never works for example)

the other problem in arma3 is that the version uploaded in play withsix is somehow different (and i think older) than the mission version so im not using it at the moment.

I'm no longer working on ArmA2 version but I remember that I fixed this, make sure you are using the version from Six updater. If it isn't working try broadcasting this line to all using the commandline

HW_arti_number_shells_per_hour = 50

About ArmA 3 mod version i'm working on it.

Cheers :)

I'm no longer working on ArmA2 version but I remember that I fixed this, make sure you are using the version from Six updater. If it isn't working try broadcasting this line to all using the commandline

HW_arti_number_shells_per_hour = 50

About ArmA 3 mod version i'm working on it.

Cheers :)

not working :butbut:

however, thx for your mod!

Hi, I'm new to this mod and use it for a dynamic playground on my local PC, so no server story here. I'm starting from the "Preview" button in the mission editor...

But first, and most important: I want to say "thank you" to the creator of this tool.

I have a problem: After I added a few groups and units it often happens, that I cannot add things any more to the mission, I get "access denied" errors. The only possibility I had was to cancel the mission, go back to the mission editor window and go to "preview" again... Anything I can do? TIA...

I'm using latest Arma 2 Beta.

is it normal that in the low right corner of the main menu the game says: MCC Sandbox v1.2 ? (http://steamcommunity.com/id/rocksoldieralex/screenshots/?appid=33930)

i expected to read v11 !

maybe on play withsix/six updater (are they the same or not?) and armaholic there is the wrong version of the mod. (maybe with some old file inside?)

is this possible?

i managed to run the Bon Artillery Script alone and that's works well but no way to get that working with this mod loaded.

if someone else have this problem and want to use artillery in MCC sandbox i suggest this:

1.Put a SOM module on the map

2.in its int field copy this:

this setVariable ["settings", [[], true, nil, nil, false]];

to stop custom missions

3.link it to your soldier (using F5)

4.create a trigger and in it copy this :

[["artillery_barrage"], player, [[]]] call BIS_SOM_addSupportRequestFunc;

this will add the support function Artilley to your comm Menu (default 0 )

( i advise creating the trigger as a repeated trigger to add artilley when you need it )

[copy&paste from bistudio wiki)

Edited by rocksoldier

Is there a way to add a CAS to the MCC console? I am using Vietnam: The Experience and I want to add those planes. Is there a way to remove MCC permissions?

Edited by Pilot996

Hi there,

is there a possibility, to save all placed things (e.g. Patrols, Buildings, HQ´s etc.) in the normal editor?

You get the "Code" from MCC, but how do you create a "mission.sqm" from it? (Is it even possible?)

Greetz

Hi, I'm new to this mod and use it for a dynamic playground on my local PC, so no server story here. I'm starting from the "Preview" button in the mission editor...

But first, and most important: I want to say "thank you" to the creator of this tool.

I have a problem: After I added a few groups and units it often happens, that I cannot add things any more to the mission, I get "access denied" errors. The only possibility I had was to cancel the mission, go back to the mission editor window and go to "preview" again... Anything I can do? TIA...

I'm using latest Arma 2 Beta.

Why are you using the 2D editor inorder to play MCC? just play the mission in local server. Go to MP, choose new server create LAN server and post it.

Is there a way to add a CAS to the MCC console? I am using Vietnam: The Experience and I want to add those planes. Is there a way to remove MCC permissions?

Try using the API from the MCC Sandbox 3 for that. Can't remember if I changed the code for the CAS.

is it normal that in the low right corner of the main menu the game says: MCC Sandbox v1.2 ? (http://steamcommunity.com/id/rocksoldieralex/screenshots/?appid=33930)

i expected to read v11 !

maybe on play withsix/six updater (are they the same or not?) and armaholic there is the wrong version of the mod. (maybe with some old file inside?)

is this possible?

Most likely it's ok since I haven't updated if for a while.

Hi there,

is there a possibility, to save all placed things (e.g. Patrols, Buildings, HQ´s etc.) in the normal editor?

You get the "Code" from MCC, but how do you create a "mission.sqm" from it? (Is it even possible?)

Greetz

No, you can only load stuff through MCC,

Couldn't find any documentation on the subject so I'll be blunt

Any way to disable MCC from being used in a mission?

Couldn't find any documentation on the subject so I'll be blunt

Any way to disable MCC from being used in a mission?

Put the Acess module in the 2d editor - only admin can connect to MCC>

Hey shay! I have a question:

Is the AI accuracy of units placed by MCC adjusted from the pre-set server setting? I did a mission this past week and it felt like the AI accuracy was far above where it usually was, and all of the units were place by the MCC garrison utility.

Thanks!

Hey shay! I have a question:

Is the AI accuracy of units placed by MCC adjusted from the pre-set server setting? I did a mission this past week and it felt like the AI accuracy was far above where it usually was, and all of the units were place by the MCC garrison utility.

Thanks!

MCC spawn units with the basic value of 0.5 you can set the value through the mission settings.

MCC spawn units with the basic value of 0.5 you can set the value through the mission settings.

Is there one line we can put in the description or init that will let us set it across the board for all spawned AI? .5 is very high :o

edit: Oh I see where you can set the skill level per mission via MCC. Question: Can you separate skill level and accuracy? Thanks for the reply btw :)

Edited by MacScottie

Yes you can but you'll need arma 3 for that.

It's a new feature in MCC 3 I"m no longer support MCC 2.

Been away from Arma for a bit. Last I used MCC the AH64/ULB combo was working. Updated Arma today and went for a spin and I don't get the ULB when I spawn the combo. Just the Apache shows up.... What am I doing wrong or is it broke, again.

Follow up....

The ULB shows up, it's just that the link between the Apache and the Little Bird appears to be severed. No ULB in the context menu.

Edited by lawndartleo
Follow up....

Hi Shay,

Love the MCC mod. It's brought me back to playing Arma 2 again as it makes mission design SO much quicker and easier. Cheers!

I have a question. I often use the spectator feature built into the mod, but I don't like how it always uses 'bullet cam' to follow shells and missiles fired by vehicles. I would prefer to have this feature deactivated. Is there some way to disable it?

Thanks again.

I'm wondering what exactly the 'reinforcement zone' does? Any explanation behind this?

Great Mod!

How can I set in the mcc_sandbox only certain users can see or use the sandbox?

I have already gegoglet, but nowhere find an answer to my problem.

sry for my english ^ ^

Been away from Arma for a bit. Last I used MCC the AH64/ULB combo was working. Updated Arma today and went for a spin and I don't get the ULB when I spawn the combo. Just the Apache shows up.... What am I doing wrong or is it broke, again.

Follow up....

The ULB shows up, it's just that the link between the Apache and the Little Bird appears to be severed. No ULB in the context menu.

I don't know, it's been a while since I've tested the MCC for ArmA 2. I should install ArmA 2 again and check it out.

Hi Shay,

Love the MCC mod. It's brought me back to playing Arma 2 again as it makes mission design SO much quicker and easier. Cheers!

I have a question. I often use the spectator feature built into the mod, but I don't like how it always uses 'bullet cam' to follow shells and missiles fired by vehicles. I would prefer to have this feature deactivated. Is there some way to disable it?

Thanks again.

I'm not sure, it's Keysteg Spectator script you can ask at it's thread.

I'm wondering what exactly the 'reinforcement zone' does? Any explanation behind this?

Yes,

The number is the number of irritations for the reinforcement zone. Once a unit/group in the reinforcement zone is destroyed it will spawn another unit/group in that zone for each number in the irritations. So if you put units in aggressive in that zone they will pursuit enemy forces outside of the zone and inside the radio share distance (800 meters) and once the pursuing group is dead a new group will spawn.

Great Mod!

How can I set in the mcc_sandbox only certain users can see or use the sandbox?

I have already gegoglet, but nowhere find an answer to my problem.

sry for my english ^ ^

Mod version or mission version?

I love this mod, i just have one question, can i modify it to allow me to spawn content from other addons? We wanted to experiment with other types of planes and your mod is definitely the easiest way to spawn shit on the go without a lot of work

I love this mod, i just have one question, can i modify it to allow me to spawn content from other addons? We wanted to experiment with other types of planes and your mod is definitely the easiest way to spawn shit on the go without a lot of work

You don't need to modify it. MCC reads the configs on any addon you are running.

Hi,

There is any way to join a AI unit into player group? Like the "join" button from mcc 3?

I am using the missions version from armaholic with Ace. File: CO_MCC_SANDBOX_V162.rar

I find nothing about it in the videos tutorials, forum or web. I know that is a simple things, I probably using the wrongs keywords.

Hi,

There is any way to join a AI unit into player group? Like the "join" button from mcc 3?

I am using the missions version from armaholic with Ace. File: CO_MCC_SANDBOX_V162.rar

I find nothing about it in the videos tutorials, forum or web. I know that is a simple things, I probably using the wrongs keywords.

No sisso, nobody want these type of feature. The best that you can do is use command line tool with something like:

[allUnits select 1] join (allUnits select 0)

Be happy with it.

Edited by Foxhound
doublepost