Sign in to follow this  
ExplosiveAids

MRAP - RG31 Mk5

Ok, so I'm not a professional photographer, and thus these pics do not do justice for the work ExA and Stiltman have put into the RG31s. Here we go nonetheless:

RGWIP1.jpg

RGWIP2.jpg

RGWIP3.jpg

RGWIP4.jpg

i think you can make some really good pictures with the MaxxPro and the UpArmored Hummer

Yeah they look sexy already. Can't wait to roll out during coops in these! :D A big special thank-you to the guys for putting these together for the community. :)

Had the intent to do a custom background, but I gave up on it. Might do it tomorrow. The Beta is great thus far.

th_1-1.jpg

th_3-1.jpg

th_2-1.jpg

Dat Horn...

Can't wait, though hopefully we can avoid the ditches

If only we had ditches to avoid :(

There are progress indeed, some delays due to real life issues and stuff.

i dont want to say a date because if you do things never end up the way you want, (but if i had to, id say within 2weeks) ;)

ExA also been working a little on future update to with some fun stuff, since the base models and textures are as finished as we want at the moment

though im guessing there will always be parts we want to improve :)

After a few unexpected delays, Stiltman and I are almost ready to release the RG31......... All you have to do is wait until Friday.

Our beta testing is now over and we still managed to get some great feedback, so to everyone involved: Thank you so much for your support, we really do appreciate it! Also, sorry to those who offered to help but couldn't get in. For everyone else, thanks for waiting so long for this truck!

I'll be posting new pics every day leading up to our Friday release, then Stiltman will make a new thread over in the ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE forum. Today's images are of the basic RG with no extra antennae selected. Side note: the USMC branch tab can be changed to US ARMY, as can the vehicle ID (which I left as A1) A-Z, 1-9.

RG31_M2_s104.jpg

RG31_M2_s105.jpg

RG31_M2_s102.jpg

RG31_M2_s101.jpg

RG31_M2_s103.jpg

More screenshots to come.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

And here are some screenshots of the Mk19 variant:

RG31_Mk19_s102.jpg

RG31_Mk19_s101.jpg

RG31_Mk19_s104.jpg

RG31_Mk19_s103.jpg