Sign in to follow this  
Col.

Terrorattack in Norway's capital, Oslo.

okay, tell me what would be reaction of politicians if this guy would type 10 000 000 times "stop imigration, protect market" ?

i know this reaction "no reaction"

his action is action which for me says "politicians, do listen to voters, tax payers, you are hired by us, we are not your property, you politicians are our workers, cause we pay you taxes "

Yeah typing is about as useless as homicide. You need to put serious effort into organizing a movement if you want change. The other two are just lazy.

I'm sorry, but immigrants are only scapegoats of the worldwide crisis we're actually suffering from, and they are suffering from it much more than the others.

This guy would have killed people even if there wasn't any immigration in his country, he's crazy that's all.

I'm sorry, but immigrants are only scapegoats of the worldwide crisis we're actually suffering from, and they are suffering from it much more than the others.

yes, this is most sad in this situation

my countrymen are also big group in Norway

we do not go to Norway cause we like Fiords at +10 Celsius and rainy weather, we have to eat and have flat

but because of us, some of them won't have their flat :(

i was few times planning emigration to Norway too (few of my friends are there... washing dishes with MoA or MSc...) but i not emigrated there cause i had to care about my mother (she had problem with knee and for year she was almost not walking ca. 2006 after accident, thats why i am in Poland, not Norway atm )

Yeah typing is about as useless as homicide. You need to put serious effort into organizing a movement if you want change. The other two are just lazy.

and get gas by police, buttons by police etc. and all "owned" media will ignore your voice , cause media have "owners" (big business, Bilderberg, NWO etc)

noone respect weak, noone respect poor, noone respect unarmed

--

edit, another post of Ludwig i agree, of course, guest cannot rule home he entered, just like in hotel , good post, if i go to somebody's home, i do not f* his wife and change his furniture, cause it is his, not my, i have to respect that i am in his home,

Edited by vilas

This guy would have killed people even if there wasn't any immigration in his country, he's crazy that's all.

Sorry but you're wrong there. He wrote a 1500 page manifesto about cultural conservatism and the eradication of multiculturalism. His deed matches the agenda.

Sorry but you're wrong there. He wrote a 1500 page manifesto about cultural conservatism and the eradication of multiculturalism. His deed matches the agenda.

What i meant is that his craziness found a way to express itself through anti-immigration themes, but it would have found other subjects in other circumstances. His hate simply found enemies to fight against.

What i meant is that his craziness found a way to express itself through anti-immigration themes, but it would have found other subjects in other circumstances. His hate simply found enemies to fight against.

no, sorry but you don't understand (just like Hans Ludwig post)

target were "those who rule" - politicians, ruling party

hitting immigrants would give WHAT ? more strong ruling party and more beating his party and immigrants would get extra rights more

hitting politicians gives another result = politicians start to afraid that they are mortal and can be hit (in past only low rank soldiers died on wars, generals and presidents were always in their safe houses )

hitting politicians make them respect society a little more (because of afraid)

this is not madness

cause about our life (crisis and such like) decide politican, not poor immigrant,

immigrant is not guilty , he has to eat

but politician allow situation on market, politician creates law etc. crisis is because of politicians etc. and immigrant has to emigrate cause his politicians screw up his country

and of course it is "funny" situation when countrymen has to work for flat 20 years and take credit in bank, and immigrant gets this flat free, job is organized by state... etc.

we have some Chechens in Poland , they get all from state (what we must work for many years) , i have some of them on my street (few families) they become very unfriendly to us (although we gave them shelter)

Edited by vilas

Lol. You're talking to Europeans here my bad, there isn't any war here, in fact European societies are much less violent than yours. What happened is only the evidence that crazy guys are existing, that's all.
War is merely a continuation of politics - Carl von Clausewitz

I remember a huge riots happening in France a few years ago that were created by immigrants because they disenfranchised and lived in blighted areas.

I live in Texas, so I can't honestly remember anything violent happening other than a Luby's shooting that happened in 1991. Then again, there are a lot of shootings that happened after someone couldn't get over being dumped by their ex girlfriend. But as my friend likes to remind me, whose parents are from Neuvo Laredo, you are white and wont understand why we go crazy over one girl.

Edited by Hans Ludwig

That's an interesting viewpoint that I don't share. He had certain political views and he thought that his views had too long been ridiculed and ignored. It's unlikely that he would've been a pro-islamist enraged about the lack of foreigners in Norway in your alternate scenario. If he wanted to just kill, he could've targeted anybody without a massive facade of political activism.

no, sorry but you don't understand (just like Hans Ludwig post)

target were "those who rule" - politicians, ruling party

hitting immigrants would give WHAT ? more strong ruling party and more beating his party and immigrants would get extra rights more

hitting politicians gives another result = politicians start to afraid that they are mortal and can be hit (in past only low rank soldiers died on wars, generals and presidents were always in their safe houses )

hitting politicians make them respect society a little more (because of afraid)

this is not madness

cause about our life (crisis and such like) decide politican, not poor immigrant,

immigrant is not guilty , he has to eat

but politician allow situation on market, politician creates law etc. crisis is because of politicians etc. and immigrant has to emigrate cause his politicians screw up his country

You know what the cold truth is ? People are too dumb and scared of buttons and gas to get their politicians at their ties. The opp parties are not better then their administrative counterparts. Leading their people into a massacre of button rape, while they stand behind the protesting mass and flee the field when a shield wall marches up their asses. If you want change in your country, you have to stand up and risk a momentary chaos to get everyting into order. That means, all people have to move their asses out of the house and your ministers will flee the country without a shot ever beeing fired. I witness this giant mess everywhere. It is the same over and over again. People shout "change" while sitting in front of their TVs and don't even dare to say a word against the system. Unwillingness and only words do changes a shit, do we ever learn from history ? The sad truth is, that even if you invert the current system, it will never guarantee that the same type of assholes wont follow afterwards. Maybe the next chosen are even worse. Is is just fact, that no government fully controls it's own country solely by itself, plus corruption never ends.

Edited by CommanderYuri

wow, flaimbait it is. reported.

Please include your "Christians" and those that reside on the right of the political spectrum are by default "fundamentalist" statement to your report.

Where do you get this from? I didnt say that right wingers or christians are fundamentalists, only said that the dutch media reported , AND I QUOTE: "The attacker was a Christian fundamentalist, who displayed right-wing tendencies on internet discussion". Get it through ur thick skull man, that was not my opinion. Now go troll somewhere else.

Wait till the mainstream media finds this quote in the manifesto:

I just bought Modern Warfare 2, the game. It is probably the best military simulator out there and it’s one of the hottest games this year. I played MW1 as well but I didn’t really like it as I’m generally more the fantasy RPG kind of person – Dragon Age Origins etc .and not so much into first person shooters. I see MW2 more as a part of my training-simulation than anything else. I’ve still learned to love it though and especially the multiplayer part is amazing. You can more or less completely simulate actual operations.

He would've been a great troll on these forums.

wait till the mainstream media finds this quote in the manifesto:

He would've been a great troll on these forums.

t is probably the best military simulator out there

omg XD

Hate to see stuff like this happen, my condolences...

we definitely did not need WWII to know that we must fight people who build deathcamps.

I hear my alarm bells ringing. Today in the news: The killer liked Video games.... Oh oh

Politicians in Germany like to use such events to boost their campaigns by demanding stronger controls on games and the internet. Sometimes it seems to me that Germany is going to be a true Police State someday

all my support goes to the norwegian people.

Norway is for me a great country with a great people, and I always dreamed to live in this country, so I am truly saddened.

I just hope that one day all the fundamentalists (christian, muslim, etc etc), will stop this kind of act whom kills innocents, and goes against their beliefs.

this is sad to see a guy from a country killing his fellows for nothing. And guys like him shouldn't forget that all the europeans are not christian. Personally I'm atheist and proud of it.

@Vilas, i'm from france, and i'm not proud of the revolution of 1789. The portuguese revolution in 1974 is a better example.

First of all, my sincere condolences to the families and friends of the victims.

This is why I think it happened: (I would just like to say in advance that I’m not a Neo-Nazi/racist etc.. nor do I share any of those views, I’m just think based on what I saw in life).

Although these killings were very tragic, especially the deaths of the youngsters on the island who had their whole lives in front of them, without any disrespect to the victims or their families I think that the bomb and shooting that took place in Norway are a normal and natural response of the failure of multiculturalism in Europe.

I said it before and I will say it again, multiculturalisms has failed and will always fail no matter in which way you approach it. If people wanted to live together they wouldn't make countries with borders.

You’re probably thinking why I'm bringing multiculturalism in to this, there are two reasons:

1) The man who carried out these attacks was a Christian fundamentalist

2) He placed a bomb right bedside the Labour party headquarters (at least that’s what the BBC said).

The labour party in the UK are notorious for filling up the country with people from all over the world, most of them Muslims from Asia. There are whole areas in London where there are only Muslims and they seem to have even more rights than Christians in this country. Say anything against them and you will find yourself in big trouble in no time, say anything against Christians and nobody will care.

Because of what the Labour party is known for in the UK I assume that they have done the same in Norway and people are fed up, natives don't feel native anymore and Christianity is slowly dying out while Islam spreads like wild fire. Natives can’t find jobs because of foreign managers (If you live in London go to Southall or somewhere around Heathrow, you will find that 99% of employees in supermarkets are Asian while 1% are native British, guaranteed.

Therefore this man felt that he had to do something against this and unfortunately choose to do it in this tragic way because he probably got brain washed by some Nazi group who supported him in this. :sad:

But unfortunately as long as people and religions from all over the world keep getting mixed together like this, in these quantities, these events will continue and only repeat themselves more and more frequently.

I don't mean to offend anyone with what I wrote, if I did I apologise but that’s what I think based on what I see in the UK.

Hopefully this will be a wakeup call to all those clowns who call themselves “politicians†and events such as this will never have to repeat again.

Anyway apparently the gunman said that he will explain himself in court on Monday so we will see.

- King regards

Edited by -Martin-

So apparently he had planned this for many years and wrote a book about the whole thing. Some of the quotes i've read are quite disturbing.

This is supposed to be something he wrote before the attack

Link removed

Haven't read or verified it.

Edited by Zipper5

So apparently he had planned this for many years and wrote a book about the whole thing. Some of the quotes i've read are quite disturbing.

Whats the book called, any link to it? :tongue:

Whats the book called, any link to it? :tongue:

No, i just quickly read militaryphotos.net forum this morning which had some qoutes.

i posted a link to it above

I'm not certain but i think there was a document and his actual book (1600 pages).

He considers himself a modern Knights Templar, and that he and his "brothers" are to carry out another Crusade. So even if it turns out he wasn't the perpetrator for whatever reason, they'll have at least captured a nutjob bent on doing harm to people in the future.