Sign in to follow this  
Col.

Terrorattack in Norway's capital, Oslo.

The victory in world war 2 was of no use if the war against fascism is abandoned. Just because it was overcome at that time, it doesn't mean we can sit back and relax now. Fascism has to be combatted, or the deaths of those who fought for freedom were in vain. Unfortunately liberalism often leads to fascism as the system gets out of hand and when the poor organize to constitute a threat against the establishment but are too weak to combat the power and their armed henchmen. Fascists and racists have always been funded and encouraged by capitalists (but not all), just like religion and nationalism, as a final option to combat or derail a revolutionary situation that would lead to liberation and to the overthrow of capitalism. The ruling class always wants to keep ruling, even if that means they got to put a guy like Hitler, Pinochet or Franco in power.

and with that comment, you decided to engage in political bickering, which leads to 1 week ban.

The killer has used many different drugs over the years and they suspect that changed his way of thinking. Apparently he thought he'd be some kind of supernatural hero fighting something evil, like living in a simulation.

Drug usage over 10 years or more obviously can lead to catastrophies if not controlled.

I know its hard to say this, but when you see it in a neutral way, answering the question whether this guy is fully responsible for his actions is a tough one.

)rStrangelove;1989427']The killer has used many different drugs over the years and they suspect that changed his way of thinking. Apparently he thought he'd be some kind of supernatural hero fighting something evil' date=' like living in a simulation.

Drug usage over 10 years or more obviously can lead to catastrophies if not controlled.

I know its hard to say this, but when you see it in a neutral way, answering the question whether this guy is fully responsible for his actions is a tough one.[/quote']

Were the drugs narcotics or prescription? If they were narcotics, its still his fault, since he decided to take the drugs in the first place.

Translated from german news:

His 1500 + page "manifesto" speaks for the Simulakron thesis. There you can also find hints that he has taken ECA stack itself and he "warriors" in the fight for an independent Europe, the use of steroids and NoXPlodes (means to vasodilatation) is recommended. While on the one hand Breivik tends to claim that he had been one of the few who have taken in the hip-hop scene, no drugs. Whose effect he described as destructive, there is also the tendency to switch from marijuana to heroin or amphetamines. He knows ten people whose brains have been destroyed merely by the consumption of hashish. The nationalist movement, which he attributes to himself, continues to fight the electronic trance music, as well as the Marxists would have done:

The United Patriotic Movement should continue to target the trance / electronic community and gain ground on similar new arenas and use them as the Marxists have traditionally used the hip-hop community, the anti-drug arena and the environmental NGOs. They are the professionals and we should learn from them.

For the nationalist "liberated" the future looks of Breivik, who sees himself as a modern Knights Templar, in every country "liberal zones" (Las Vegas Style), in which no restrictions drugs, though not hard, may be consumed where prostitution are unrestricted and artistic and sexual expression, which remain politically restricted. Even if he denies it to one side his own drug use, he writes in his pamphlet that he on 19 July, 2011 ECA stack taken:

I've been working extremely hard the last few days and I'm completely exhausted. I have been using ECA stack to help keep this pace. Looks like I will have to take one more today.

Elsewhere, he recommends that a "knight" as he always is before a mission in a Steroidyzklus and ECA should take:

In addition Justiciar a Knight should always be in the middle of a steroid cycle and take an ECA stack capsule 20 minutes prior to the initiation of the mission (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin stack) which increases our strength and agility by 50-100% for 2 hours. A Justiciar Knight is better prepared than Thus even the most hardcore SWAT operator in a Majority of ways.

Breivik is also a clear dosage instructions for taking performance-enhancing combination of the ECA stack:

Typically the ECA stack is consumed two or three times per day in a 1:10:10 or 1:10:15 ratio of ephedrine: caffeine: aspirin. Usually, no more than 25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and 325 mg of aspirin is consumed in a single dose. It is not recommended that the stack be taken past late afternoon as this may contribute to insomnia. Never take ECA stack daily for more than four consecutive weeks.

And he admits the use of ECA Stack, which he had previously taken over the years:

It should be noted that I am not unfamiliar with using the ECA stack. I used it a few years ago, when it was legal in Sweden, during my 12 hour work days ("financial period" from age 21 to age 25). Needless to say, they helped me endure a few years of 10-12 hour workdays Which subsidized and facilitated my subsequent "sabbatical years" which were dedicated to travel, writing this compendium and prepare for the later phases of the operation.

Towards the end of his manifesto, he writes that aggressiveness pills in combination with steroids and ECA stack one who takes it into a "super human", the one-man-army corresponds turn, would:

I wonder if it is possible to acquire specialized "aggressiveness" pills on the market. It would probably be extremely useful in select military operations, especially when combined with steroids and ECA stack ...! It would turn you into a superhuman one-man army for 2 hours!

If he wanted to motivate specifically, he took a special cocktail:

Occasionally, if I'm not really keen on doing a specific task sub, I take a red bull, or a shake of noXplode in ECA stack - to get a jump start before jumping into something I'm not looking forward to - f example extremely labor-intensive tasks or lame or tasks involving great risk of injury or death.

It thus seems very likely that Breivik has performed his rampage with a cocktail of drugs, medicines and steroids to kill as many people with the highest efficiency. Medical tests will show if this was the case, how these drugs changed his personality back into a killer who has lost touch with reality completely.

So it was his choice and thus was responsible. I don't see any issue.

So it seems. But planning something (with the ideas of others i may add) and actually doing it are 2 different things imo.

Still the question is: would he have done the same if he wouldn't have had access to drugs 10 years ago? Or did the drugs take down that last psychological barrier in him to undermine his ability to tell reality from illusion and actually perform such an act?

He chose to take drugs, his actions are a resultant and thus he chose that life. With 93 deaths on your hands playing the drugs card is a weak defence, i'm interested to see what he says in his hearing.

One of the more serious repercussions this attack can have is the demonization of anything that Breivik has expressed his thoughts on.
The most important part of all of this, and as I mentioned here a few pages back, something for people to really keep a look on, and not jump to set conclusions with it.

He mentions a lot of hot topics of the time in that "book" and aligns with many peoples views (almost a blanket view that can be assigned to lots of people of any background) who are in no way on the same thought level to him (to take such actions), but in this current century of mind games its going to be VERY interesting how authorities/governments handle this and what they do next off the back of it. One lone nutjob effects a worlds view & thought process, very interesting times.

Check this (Murdoc) rag:

smallmurdochblamesalqae.jpg

Notice the direct links with 9/11 in bold & the direct knee jerk notion of al-quada to align with it. Also, something even worse, look at the the advert under the sun logo ..... dear me, not well placed. Why would it be norways 9/11? That never had bombs (in any official capacity that I know of) or a "lone" shooter, dear me. It aligns to this notion of terror mainly, is the point.

Edited by mrcash2009

@Innomadic: Well we may never know, as the "enprisonment hearing" (?) is going to be behind closed bars. May have to wait until the real trial.

According to norwegian news it is expected that the death toll will actually be adjusted downward during the day.

He said there are 2 more cell's in his "organisation"... Hope thats just in his imagination.

One of the more serious repercussions this attack can have is the demonization of anything that Breivik has expressed his thoughts on. It can't be denied that many of his concerns are valid. It can deeply hurt the quality of social politics discussions when one party can just say "that's what ABB said, are you going to kill some teenagers next?".

Which of his concerns would you consider valid? As far as I can tell, he was basically upset because there are people in his country who aren't native (i.e., Muslims) or who don't view things the same way as he (i.e., people who don't hate Muslims). There is nothing about this position that seems reasonable to me.

According to currently running press conference, death polls now 68 at Utøya (significantly down), and 8 at Oslo (1 up).

As far as I can tell, he was basically upset because there are people in his country who aren't native (i.e., Muslims) or who don't view things the same way as he (i.e., people who don't hate Muslims). There is nothing about this position that seems reasonable to me.

I read that his girlfriend left him for a Pakistani fella.

Hi all

While the nut-job was arraigned in court and all the press were waiting for a glimpse, a pregnant woman in a Red Wedding Dress who had just got married in the court building came out all the Norwegians started clapping and the media switched attention to her.

...12.06 As the media scrum gathers around the Oslo courtroom, a round of applause ripples around. The BBC's reporter looks around; it turns out that a wedding has been taking place in the registry office, and the couple, a heavily pregnant, widely smiling woman in a red dress and her new husband, come out of the course. "A glimpse of normality", says the Norwegian man being interviewed...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8655175/Oslo-explosion-live-coverage.html

It was the Norwegian People saying that life still goes on and that this wedding was more important than Nut-job politics.

If the Media have the courage then that will be the picture on News Papers covers tomorrow, but with the media so long infected with the Murdoch-ism I doubt it. Terrorism only works if you let it, I often think the Murdoch-ism of the press is Terrorism's biggest Allie.

It reminded me of this:

http://www.werenotafraid.com/about.html

And why we the Brits have always valued Norway as true friends.

I praise the courage and fortitude of the Norwegian people in this time.

Kind Regards Walker

Edited by walker

Which of his concerns would you consider valid? As far as I can tell, he was basically upset because there are people in his country who aren't native (i.e., Muslims) or who don't view things the same way as he (i.e., people who don't hate Muslims). There is nothing about this position that seems reasonable to me.

The concern of the negative effects of the multiculturalist attitude in European immigration policy making. It might sound nice and right to let thousands upon thousands of people from poorer countries immigrate into yours, but at some point they will become a massive strain on economy because many of them stay unemployed forever, and those that do get employed are saturating the job market making job finding that much harder for everyone, paving the way for positive discrimination and thus creating bad blood between natives and non-natives. There's also the problem of cultural aspects (ethics, customs and their inflexibility) incompatible with the Western world, and disproportionate criminal statistics.

That kind of discussion is now in jeopardy, not that it wasn't hard to begin with because some people gladly confuse criticism of immigration policies with racism and bigotry.

Lines are being ever increasingly blurred between these things which is not a good sign.

At some stage you have to look way further than this man and his views, but the situation that brought the views about, and what exactly has got this "multicultural" situation set in the first place.

Many sides being played off one another and there is only one real place to look, and it certainly isn't at one another (although that's the idea I guess).

Saw on BBC news section: "Is UK doing enough to combat non-Islamist extremists?" ... well it didn't take long to place that in peoples minds. Its when "Extremist" has a broad term with no real lines drawn, which is slowly happening & now I assume anything remotely labelled as such is aligned with this nut, textbook in some ways.

Anyway that's borderline politics, but after this event I guess there's not much to talk about other than the next things that come from it which will be in that arena.

Edited by mrcash2009

What a Jagov this guy is.

http://blogs.forbes.com/johngaudiosi/2011/07/24/norway-suspect-used-activisions-call-of-duty-to-train-for-massacre/

The stupidest line in there:

“I just bought Modern Warfare 2, the game. It is probably the best military simulator out there and it’s one of the hottest games this year. … I see MW2 more as a part of my training-simulation than anything else. I’ve still learned to love it though and especially the multiplayer part is amazing. You can more or less completely simulate actual operations.â€

This rally points out one of the many things that sows the mistrust of muslims in the U.S and Europe.

- Al-qaeda attacks US and kills 3000 people.

No mass rallys by "moderate" muslims.

- Al-queda bombs buses and subway in London killing 52 people.

No mass rally "moderate" muslims.

The silence whenever muslim radicals do these things is deafening.

but a Norwegian sets off a bomb and shoots 80+ people, Norwegians

hold a rally in which 100,000 people show up.

This rally points out one of the many things that sows the mistrust of muslims in the U.S and Europe.

- Al-qaeda attacks US and kills 3000 people.

No mass rallys by "moderate" muslims.

- Al-queda bombs buses and subway in London killing 52 people.

No mass rally "moderate" muslims.

There were 554 murders in Canada in 2010. Where is the Canadian rally for these people? Did you try to organize one? If you didn't, does this mean that you condone them?

I fail to see your point. What exactly are you trying to compare/contrast here?

Abs

After the news report about the Norway gunner's terrorist activity, he admit that he's an enthusiastic of the video games, especially Call of Duty and War of Warcrafts. "The stage" for his "show" is to giving impact to both universal players and the video game industry, and he DIRECTLY giving messages about the video game violence chained with the tragic action.

Yep, the silence is deafening in the media who would never cover such a thing because they want to say how the silence is deafening.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2023003.ece

Lol. Norwegians rally against terrorism that killed Norwegians. That's totally analogous and shows how Norwegians are better than Muslims.

When someone of your religion carries out a terrorist attack, I'm sure the first thing every ordinary person wants to do is expose themselves in the streets while the whole country is in a frenzy and calling for revenge.

I haven't seen any Americans rallying against hardly any of the war crimes we've committed, except for the politically fashionable causes of Iraq and Vietnam. You don't call attention to the shameful things in your own society, and are even less likely to when you're dealing with an inferiority complex reinforced by geopolitical dominance by hostile forces.

But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

The concern of the negative effects of the multiculturalist attitude in European immigration policy making. It might sound nice and right to let thousands upon thousands of people from poorer countries immigrate into yours, but at some point they will become a massive strain on economy because many of them stay unemployed forever, and those that do get employed are saturating the job market making job finding that much harder for everyone, paving the way for positive discrimination and thus creating bad blood between natives and non-natives. There's also the problem of cultural aspects (ethics, customs and their inflexibility) incompatible with the Western world, and disproportionate criminal statistics.

That kind of discussion is now in jeopardy, not that it wasn't hard to begin with because some people gladly confuse criticism of immigration policies with racism and bigotry.

Ever heard of outsourcing? Thats what your industry is doing right now in your country too. In a global market you compete with everyone on the planet anyway, not just those ppl in your country. Immigrants make it just more obvious to you and maybe thats why you feel this way. But send them home and they just take the same (outsourced) jobs anyway. If you cant find a job with the salery that you demand, another guy will take it - it doesnt matter in what country.

After the news report about the Norway gunner's terrorist activity, he admit that he's an enthusiastic of the video games, especially Call of Duty and War of Warcrafts. "The stage" for his "show" is to giving impact to both universal players and the video game industry, and he DIRECTLY giving messages about the video game violence chained with the tragic action.

What I read was he used Videogames as a cover for being a loner.

Thats what he wrote in his book. I haven't read the whole thing though.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Lol. Norwegians rally against terrorism that killed Norwegians.

He targeted immigrants on the island. thats what I've been reading.

From what I'm seeing of the protests, it's not really about just against murder

it's more of an anti-racist/anti-immigration protest then anything.